All Comments on 'Punish Me'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 13 years ago
Twisted

Twisted as hell, but a good read nonetheless

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
erotic and kinky

Good story, love the way he took care of his mothers disobedience. Just a good smooth story that was enjoyable to read, Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very well done....

kudos, one of the hottest mom stories I've read on here in a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry . . .

I don't care for BDSM. Couldn't rate this but with a 2 and that was stretching it.

fireguy365fireguy365over 13 years ago
Good son

A new twist and a happy ending, or starting, however you look at it. Enjoyed the story and how it progressed.

motherfucker74motherfucker74over 13 years ago
I liked it

For the most part it was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Her deep deep need

The wanton way she offered her body to her son for abuse is white hot sex at its kinky best. Please write a sequel of all the years of torture she takes from her boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NOT A COOKIE CUTTER STORY

I like this story because it is NOT a cookie cutter story. It's very good. It's right up there with the great artists of story telling. I hope you there is more to come. I've read more than a hundred stories

darkdance69darkdance69almost 9 years ago
An all time great M-S story!

Loved the plot progression, the pacing and the kinky as hell sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap another one

Another story that should have been posted under the anal category. Do you think it's cute to post a story under the incest taboo category and then slip anal into it almost at the end. This is the second story of yours that I've read where you've pulled this shit on the readers. Put the damn story under the right categories damn it.

The old fart.

1smokeeater1smokeeaterabout 7 years ago
Very Nice

Agnol,

Pay no attention to the anonymous comment taking you to task over this story supposedly being in the wrong category. "Incest/Taboo" is the right place for this effort. To put it in "Anal" would be to do your readers a disservice. This young man's actions with his mother are very hot and wouldn't be anywhere near as good if he was spanking and sodomizing some random older woman. Keep up the good work.

NumielNumielalmost 4 years ago
Crap another one...

... anonymous asshole to complain that can't write a story and is not mature enough to understand that stories can't always be just in one category. The one you choosed (incest) is IMAO the right one, after all it's talking bout a mom son relationship and the anal and BDSM parts of it are just an aspect of the whole thing. 't was a good one and didn't deserved such a bad comment..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Okay for what it was

Son figured out what she needed, but it took him a long time to reach that point. And I have a hard time believing that his mother just figured it out herself. Once he understood her overspending was deliberate to provoke him into taking her, he should have had a talk with her. Since he decided to not keep her for himself (discarded her by omission, because he did nothing nor said anything to her afterward), it would have been better if he told the step-father what her kink was.

Part of the problem remains that people don't communicate. I think she would have been just fine with less pain if the son had realized she was a submissive and needed regular attention and to be ordered about. She acted out with the spending BECAUSE he refused to give the direction she needed. Basic attention-getting mechanism. The spankings were necessary because she had acted out.

Well written, but Gail's life was a lot more chaotic than it needed to be. A submissive is usually happy being ordered about, gets the attention he or she needs (especially in the bedroom), and is praised for good behaviour. Of course, I'm assuming she's just submissive and not a submissive-masochist.

The fact the son set himself up as her go-to for her kink? Yeah, cheating is deceit. Either keep her as his lover or tell future husband so that he and not the son can keep her satisfied. Son's action potentially set her up to get caught and divorced. Not too smart.

For those who complain about anal and BDSM, well, incest trumps all categories.

TrilloTrilloover 2 years ago

I just love your still, and mystery box at the beginning, what is going to happen, and reading how it unfolded. Delicious indeed. Excellent.d

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant. You are a born writer.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing story part 2???

mrdata9770mrdata977010 months ago

(7/5/2023) Well, this was fun. I love a good submission story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago
God sucks cock and swallows

God sucks cock and swallows everyday when he punishes us.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Hope there is more to come.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

Good story. Everybody got what they wanted and needed with guilt, shame, self-recrimination or self-loathing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
1630 Followers
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...