All Comments on 'The Body of Justice'

by TheTalkMan

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This had to be the dumbest story I have ever read on this site. Such a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome

Ignore the haters. All they do is ignore the warnings so you can ignore them. This was hot! Hope there is more like this from you Talkman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding

I love the plot and the hot woman talking control. Go on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Second part!

Awesome story, beautifully written, especially with two POVs. Very hot, though I feel just a little sorry for Michelle. Perhaps something good might happen to her sometime soon, yes? Just a suggestion. Nevertheless, very well thought out. Five stars.

ForeShadowForeShadowover 13 years ago
HOT!

WOW! This was a great little piece of writing; a little rough, but clever and imaginative. I liked the show of dominance and how even fate seemed to be on Veronica's side, as she showed Michelle up in all facets of life.

I'm a big fan of WannabeBoyToy and the rest, and love this particular genre, though it's hard to find stories in this vein. Keep up the good work!

vargas111vargas111almost 13 years ago
One more thing

I'd have the final straw being the ex reading and about and seeing Veronica pregnant,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
some flaws

i did notice u had some holes in ur story, how did a cop afford a dream house, other thatn that i love ur stories and cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
????

So it's okay for an innocent woman to be trashed like that because the woman that did that to her was hot? Where is the revenge??? How is the public so stupid?? And what's with her having such a weak ass husband?? This was a really disappointing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ugh. Awful. What the fuck?!

A random cop is randomly bitchy to a woman, so then randomly decides to ruin her life. Where's the revenge? How about you write a goddamn good story for once, huh? One where the wife isn't totally ruined for no fucking reason. Revenge! Maybe the wife gets with a sexier richer man and the other slut gets her life ruined. And the husband gets fucked over and ruined. I know you like to write stories where there's lots of cheating and betrayal, but can you at least make one story where in the end, the wife triumphs and the slut and the cheating husband are ruined forever? Maybe the slut gets cancer and dies like she so deserves. And the husband loses all his money and kills himself because everyone hates him. And the wife becomes a billionaire and gets a breast enhancement, I don't know. You called this the body of justice, but there was no justice at all! Fix them all. We want revenge! True justice! Goddamn it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What's is that guy's problem?

So its still pretty clear that there are readers that continue to come back to this author and read his stories and still rag on them as if they expected something else. WTF. Dude, find another life. If this isn't your cup of tea then stop drinking it and complaining about it. Stop complaining to the chef after choosing to eat meat when you are a vegetarian. Bottom line, your comments mean nothing. You show no logic when you read stories that you hate and you know how they will end, and if you don't actually read them and just skip to the end to trash them then that's even worse. Find something more interesting to do with your lives. Sheesh!

verbicideverbicideover 10 years ago
Imbecilic

I realize this is your little fantasy party and you get to post up your dark little woman hating BTB stories at will, but you might want to at least get details correct. No police officer would speak to a person they'd pulled over on a traffic violation like that. By the date this story was written nearly every ploice vehicle in the country comes equipped with a dashboard camera and microphone which the officer may not, under normal circumstances disable. Given the way the officer spoke to her victim, she would not only have received a reprimand, she might have lost her street job and been moved to administrative duties. Hell, threatening to jail a first time offender over a speeding offense opens the department up to the potential for a lawsuit, a lawsuit the department would likely lose because nobody likes a cop who abuses their authority.

Under normal circumstances I'd either not vote on this story or simply give a 1 star and move on, but the pathetically lazy set up and lack of logic provoked me to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ridiculous

Your story reflects some deep seated psychological problem. Get help, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bitch cop is evil and the hubby is not worth a dime

Seriously TalkMan are u for real? Believe I am the one that often roots for the bad guy (often seeing the side that no one else seems to see and sympathizing because we have all made some bad mistakes been unjustifiably unkind and wrong but still worthy of redemption) in fact I just did on one if your other stories. But I can't even justify this. So yeah the wife got a little jealous and the cop is hot as hell. But that makes her even creepier. You think with her God given bounty she can exercise a little mercy or show a bit of kindness but she is unjustifiably bad. And the husband is worse - to break that easy for an amazing bod and face- would u even want to waste a tear on a guy that fickle and faithless? Good riddance I say. And karma is a bitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

So many comments from people completely incapable of seperating fiction from reality. Keep up the good work though thetalkman

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ha!

Funny fantasy but solidly hot. The end cracked me up (in reality the female cop would've been arrested for falsifying evidence then found that orange is the new blue)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
hmm...

it was hot, but i don't know... guess it was just too depressing in the end, which kinda killed the vibe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Edited version?

Wasn’t there a version of this where Veronica teased James for a lot longer and then got her cop friend to block the road and serve Michelle with a restraining order because Veronica was seducing James at HIS house? I liked that version better. It all happened at a much more realistic pace and was hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Better version

I agree with another reviewer. I liked the restraining order version best. It was much hotter and cleverer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Shared Character

Please revisit this story. Even though this was written before "She Wants More than the Tip", Officer Veronica Rivera deserves a better story than this, which it seems a few people are confused by.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such a shame!

Damn! I came on to re-read this story but was rather miffed to find out it was a shortened version and not the original hot one I loved so much. In this one James jumps into bed with Veronica too soon, as soon as they clap eyes on each other in fact, which seems ridiculous. In the original story though, Veronica played the long game and worked her way up to having his missus blocked from going home while she had her wicked way with James in his marital bed and arranged for his missus to find them at it, which was much sexier. Wish you would repost the original story, even if it’s just as an alternative ending type of vibe. I miss it :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Different story of this author

Pretty sure you’re talking about the story “she wants more than just the tip” the cop who helps the waitress is Veronica in this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Laughing at all of the bitchy comments. God forbid a WOMAN get the same life ruining cuckold treatment, like the males in the thousands of erotica stories that are across the web. I don't see much complaining there. It's a shame all the bored housewives locked up from Covid started review bombing a lot of your stories, Talkman. I remember many of the ratings being a bit higher.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheTalkMan@TheTalkMan
7898 Followers
2/28/24 It’s reached the point where I’m being regularly asked for an update, so I suppose I should oblige. The good news is that I have been making good, steady progress, and I am currently working on the sex scene as we speak. That being said, it’s another long one, and eve...