All Comments on 'Anxious'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 12 years ago
My!

Kinda took my breath away. You sure know how to whip a reader around. This is one of those stories that you don't realize how good it is until it sits around in your head for awhile.

Well, it has . . and it is. Great story! What a talent! Thanks for sharing it here.

mapili50mapili50over 10 years ago
Wow, extremely realistic!

Wow ... the physical reactions of losing her virginity is EXACTLY how I felt ... The throbbing, burning and a lot of blood. I wonder if it has anything to do with size. I was 5', 105# and my boyfriend was 6'4", 200+#.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

FUCKING LIES! This science that most of the time the hymen doesn't even break during first sex! It can heal if it breaks and it doesn't have to hurt either!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had a girlfriend a bit like Jill once she was also 5ft nothing and very pretty in the way that girls were back then she was also vey nervous regarding full sex, and we never really managed it. Sadly. But I liked your story Jill seems very sweet, naive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The thing we call "the ground" is not inside of a building. The lower surface that is inside of a building is called a floor! When you refer to the ground you are speaking of a surface that is outside of a building!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
3535 Followers
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.