All Comments on 'Rag Dolls and Wolfmen'

by MistressRedRum

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
envyanimeenvyanimeover 13 years ago
books for the future??

I love the wolf-man bit.. really creative, easy to read..and above all else fun!!

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I think there could be more of a story between these two...a great way for them to meet. Maybe he'll come back for her again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
much fun!

One of the best 1st person stories I've seen in a while.

Very well written and edited!

imurddyimurddyover 13 years ago
wrong category

At the risk of sounding like one of these self-righteous priggs, I'm going to say, wrong category. It was a first rate, non-human, story, just wasn't horror. There was no gotcha, no fear; except for a momentary concern for her own safety as she walked by herself, on the most dangerous night of the year. The reader should feel like he's hanging on the edge of a cliff, does the reader get pulled back to safety, or does he get shoved off, along with the victim? But it was a first rate story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
(Nikki)

I liked this story a lot! I love the way you write. I would definitely read more about the wolf man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazon

As always, I am a great fan of your writing. I'm going to have to look more of yours up now though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Wow! That was a good story...she's not a china doll. Haha!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous