All Comments on 'Just the Six of Us Ch. 12'

by Mentalcase

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
andrewsthandrewsthover 13 years ago
great!

i have been waiting for this chapter and it didnt disappoint, the cliffhanger ending notwithstanding :) I pray that at some point its going to be all 6 of them together, at least that's what it seems to be leading up to! hope the next one comes soon, good job

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 13 years ago
Holy crap!

I totally did not expect this. There is no way he is going to last to tomorrow, let alone two weeks. I just hope his brain don't make him do anything that will get him arrested when he loses.

Excellent story!!

sexydad50sexydad50over 13 years ago
I like it

Teasing helps the story. Drawing it out builds the tension and anticipation. I hate " and then I fucked her " stories.

Drag it out and keep it hot. And by the way I agree with the voice - fuck them all and impregnate them, over and over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
we all know

he had lost before he said the fateful words and made the wager. great story i have sent my friend a heads up and to look for it as he also reads literotica some as well. keep up the good work and write about something else as well as this story should go at least 400 more chapters. haha

ron

Jadesfire007Jadesfire007over 13 years ago
WOW!!!

I have been waiting for this chapter and while reading it I could not stop laughing. LOVED this chapter!!! I agree 400 more chapters is about right!! Mike is SOOOOOOOOO in trouble!!

fritskefritskeover 13 years ago
Waiting for a long time

I have been waiting for the next chapter. Definitely worth the wait. Let the teasing begin!

Cannot wait for the next chapter, hope it doesn't take as long as this one.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Good story so far

I like it. You have built a story on emotions and that funny little voice in his head.You write well. Someone said that you should throw in an orgy scene. There is a difference between a good story and a bunch of mindless fucking.An orgy scene would ruin it.I think you know that.A special connection with Beth would further the plot.You have put together real and believable people up to this point.When one sister sucks another's tit out of the blue, you start to lose it.In the end do you want readers to say damn, that was a good story or he fucked his sisters up the ass in every room of the house?I will read it to the end regardless.Thanks for the story.

DragosLoveDragosLoveover 13 years ago
Agreed

I agree with RHinSc its your story, not the readers. Lets hear where it takes you.

The_Dork_KnightThe_Dork_Knightover 13 years ago
I like it

I like the twist in the plot. Can't wait to see what the girls do to tease him and if he'll make it the two weeks or give into the temptation of the voice.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Give in Mike

Mike needs to give in quickly. He needs to give Sarah the really hard one on one fucking that she wants. REALLY HARD. I'd hate for him to lose the connection he's made with Danni. Danni needs to suck Mike off. 69 would be good. Also, no outsiders please. Bring Beth into the mix. Just keep it in the family. Four hot babes for one guy is plenty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Diversity in sex?

Any plans on throwing a solid anal sex scene in there? Maybe mixing up the sex a bit? Love the stories by the way. Keep it up.

greybeard93greybeard93over 13 years ago
A good way to show the arguments guys have with their dicks.

Great story so far. I love how Mike needs time to analyze what is happening between him and his sisters. I would like to see Sarah help Beth's awakening sex drive before Mike gets involved with her as she seems mentally fragile for that type of relationship. Beth and Mike having sex has the potential for disaster with his relationship with Danni. Please develop a deeper relationship with Danni. NO ORGIES PLEASE!!!! There are plenty of stories out there on Lit people can find.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Worth the wait. Hope they never end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Incest harem

Mike needs to be gentle with Beth, and Danni needs him, Emma is a sex kitten and Sarah hot. No outside women, 4 sisters in a harem are enough. The girls need to get pregnant and want that. Incest harem is cool. Wish I was Mike.

Gemini_KnightGemini_Knightover 13 years ago
He really should listen

I'm not saying the voice is always right but it would really make his life easier if stopped thinking so much and just listened to the voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Inevitable

I think the orgy is inevitable. I mean honestly, if all the sisters are screwing him, they would probably end up screwing each other sooner or later too and with that much sexual friction going on it's bound to break out eventually. Just my two cents :). Great story, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need another star

This entire series definitely rates at least 6 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Keep up the great work really enjoying the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Long two weeks.

Great story, written very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

Keep the chapters coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beth

Oh, no! I can't wait for him to have sex with Beth!

MentalcaseMentalcaseover 13 years agoAuthor
Next Chapter

Submitted Monday, it'll be up thursday or friday.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Solution to the bet

It is very simple for Mike to get out of his bet with the voice if he lets his sisters convince him to continue having sex with them he is not giving into the voices urgings, but rather those of his sisters. He can't lose the bet to the voice or things could get ugly with who knows what it would make him do since he is treating it like he would have to actually honor the bet. He also can't start having sex with some girl outside the family or Danni and Emma are going to be very hurt.

Oh well have to wait and see I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OOPS, I FORGOT!

Jerry in Washington State, USA - I had such tunnel vision waiting for Chapter 13 that I had forgotten that I haven't yet commented on this chapter. So, I'm having to delay reading Chapter 13 until after I write up comments on this chapter. I laughed and laughed and laughed ... there's no way Mike can win this bet. Danni will probably easily cause Mike to lose. He's a total goner if Beth choses this time to want sex with him. I'm very curious about what trouble Mike might get into with what his voice wants him to do an entire day. I very much look forward to now being able to read Chapter 13. I do want Mike and Beth to get intimate sexually soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Chapter 12 the best so far!

That was a FUN read. I laughed my ass off!

Senrab13Senrab13over 13 years ago
Clever

I love the triple plots swirling through this chapter--the virgin Beth, his attempts to regain some semblance of control with his sisters, and the struggle between he and the voice for dominance...

In a twisted way, their little family is almost a perfect world--unspoiled by outside influences or by boyfriends and girlfriends. However, the suggested inclusion/intrusion of Danni's friend Megan should be seen as a threat to this perfect world.

David48David48over 13 years ago
OK...

He gave it the old "college try"...Sadly, the only way to do the "right" thing is to hope he falls into some kind of coma...Good luck with that kid...LOL!

BrehatBrehatover 13 years ago
Torture

I love it how they torture him, as well as how you torture us.

Hale1Hale1about 13 years ago
Revenge

Definately picking on us poor readers, getting revenge for all disparaging comments.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago
Delightfully Naughty

His mental voice went into overdrive in this one. I really hope he doesn't get them all pregnant they are all so young and mostly in collage. He doesn't even have a career to support 4 girls + kidz. I really hope that can wait. Your wonderful mind never fails to create naughty, fun situations like the voice and our lovely sexy, oblivious Beth your a genius thanks 4 your hard work! to you to ZexWizzard

badmanmoosebadmanmooseabout 13 years ago

I am impressed with the depth of your characters and how you have stayed true to them. I've read the first chapters in one sitting. I am looking forward to see of anyone breaks character. Great story

paheelonepaheelonealmost 13 years ago
mmmmmmmmmm

OMG this is so fucking HOT!!!! and funny i just love the voice lmao

Hale1Hale1almost 13 years ago
Least of the best

I really do enjoy this story, but his section I like least of all, the only good point is that it does definitely establish the voice as the sixth person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
No! No! No!

Don't add Megan! It's so much better when it's just their family! PLEASE just keep it between Mike and the sisters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
you wouldn't be sitting here alone in the living room with the Tower of Dong."

OMG! I was Laughing so hard at the Tower of Dong. I'm lovoing the story so far with just the humor. Getting several 'whacks' out of it is nice too. =D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

haha i love the voice in his head almost makes me wish i had one lol

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 12 years ago
Hilarious

Absurd, but hilarious. I completely understand why Mike's doing this, but I think he should take The Joker's advice: "Not sure anymore what's real and what's just a product of your twisted little imagination? Same here! Trust me, just go with it! It gets easier once you give in... it really does." ^_^

SuperEaterSuperEaterover 12 years ago
Love it

Been reading this story and love it. The voice is awesome, brings a nice comic side to the story. Can't wait to see where it ends up!

Curious_MarkCurious_Markover 12 years ago
Loved It

Beautiful Story

jason2313jason2313over 12 years ago
The Voice.

I love the voice, he's just so single-minded on his one goal of getting pussy.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 12 years ago
Hilarious and sexy...

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hours

I have been reading since chapter 1 till now and plan on finishing it soon! Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The arguments between the voice and Mike are so entertaining and I'm barely halfway through the whole story. I can't wait till Mike caves in and get has to do whatever the voice tells him to do. Gonna be an awesome chapter :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the voice in my head

I am enjoying this story and look forward to updates. I am a firm believer in letting writers write their stories and they see fit and also understand that most issues readers have are based on the readers own construct. That being said, I agree that the three-way with Mike, Sarah and Em deprived each of those sisters with the intimacy that Mike had with Danni. But perhaps the purpose of that was for the author to emphasize Mike's deeper relationship with Danni-Danni is, without doubt, the top of ther pyramid. Just because I have this crazy need for "fairness" that is the only complaint I have with this series.

Cali in Cali

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
my stamp of approval

even as a woman i love reading this series :D

iloveporn29iloveporn29about 11 years ago
Why is it called Just the Six of Us?

Is the voice a part of the six??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Read So Far

So far I am liking what I am reading and it makes me want to start back writing mysel, not pornish yet still arousing. I can't wait to read what happens next. By the way my name is Chris Paul and if you wish to respond to my comment this is my e-dress. palchris_pisces@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mike's Revenge

in your latest chapters mike has been plotting revenge on his sisters, this is how he can do it. I agree with him he shouldn't just be used like he is whenever the girls please. its not right. sides its way to much fun to see them tormented for once, rather than him. hope you get this comment love your series

VisualPervVisualPervover 10 years ago
Fucking hilarious!

This chapter was a gas!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

I stumbled across this and i'm reading all the chapters in one sitting so far. I've never belly laughed while reading an erotic story but I love "the voice" Comedy and eroticism in a perfect mix. I applaud you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Brill

Got this far in one sitting. loving the story Thank you

WordcraftWordcraftover 9 years ago
MY T-SHIRT SAYS:

I'M NOT CRAZY! (AND NEITHER AM I) This is the best story on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Ive accidentally laughed out loud reading the voices lines, excellentwork

PewLegendsPewLegendsover 9 years ago
THE VOICE

Seriously BEST CHARACTER EVER, Never stop writing this amazing work of art!

CEB19CEB19about 9 years ago
The Girls

Out of all of them I thought Danni would be the one to not tease him, I guess they don't have enough respect for him to not honour his wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The voice

I love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the voice

I love it wow keep making it better and better I actually hopes the voice wins

RazordickRazordickabout 8 years ago
I AM DYING, god dammmm

THE FUCKING VOICE IS SO FUCKING FUNNY, IK THE VOICE IS GONNA WIN, HE CANNOT STAND TWO WEEKS WITHOUT THEM, if its gonna be anyone who makes hum break the bet, I bet it will be Beth, being curious, this will be one tough week for him, the voice is having so mucb fun tormenting him, Sarah and Em are gonna make it hard on him tho, fuuuuccckkkk

MindOverMattersMindOverMattersover 6 years ago
The Voice

I don't understand everyone's fascination with The Voice. If your readers could see inside the mind of any teen boy in any school in the country, The Voice would be their reading list. Just normal teenage boy hormones, wrapped up in a internal package.

Love the story, and I enjoy how each of the sisters are so different in body and personality. Great job telling the story, and I wouldn't change a thing.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
3rd time

Oh Danni , Oh Emma would be what im saying...

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Poor,Poor Mike

I mean to abstain from making love to four gorgeous horny sisters for two weeks is gonna be downright impossible,especially now that Emma has corrupted Beth to become a bisexual and torture Mike along with the other girls.

Speaking of that does Emma plan to eat Beth's pussy and vice versa so they can get Mike to relent,honestly I am not against Beth and Emma or even the other sisters muff diving but would the girls be so "Gung Ho" if Mike's Voice got a chance to impregnate each one of them with Mike's baby.I am sure Danni might want that but certainly not Sarah,Beth,and Emma. Chapter 12 down and 13 coming up,wonder how this will turn out?.

hjk069hjk069about 4 years ago
I don't get the motive

I don't understand fully why mc made a bet,

but that teasing was really great.

I guess it was for the plot.

Nice shot.

Just having sex all the time makes story boring.

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

soooo bloody brilliant

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 3 years ago
5 Read

I forgot how fun this chapter was, I do kinda wish he would have conceded to Danni at least lol. Onto the next one now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is some incredible writing and imagination. It lacked an explanation of how Danni, Emma and Beth all seemed to know instinctively that he was trying to resist them when he'd only had a conversation with Sarah. And it's not yet clear what's happening with Beth. Maybe all this will become clear, but either way this is so good that small lapses of continuity soon get forgotten.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

building redundancy ... nothing new, only repitition with a different girl ... started out being very imaginative ... done with this story now

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Why make a bet with your imaginary voice?? Theres no way to win!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Kind of stupid. Too many good stories have a dumbass for a "hero" - this dude is a moron.

Fenris420Fenris4203 months ago

Is the voice imaginary or something else? And will we ever know!? If I didn't know better (i.e. an idea too crazy to consider) I'd say the voice reminds me of Loki. 5/5*

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOG2 months ago

This is moving along QUITE nicely here; the "voice", whatever the source, is present not only in Mike's mind, but in all of us (just think on that for a moment...for a while...?????)

Comatose is the only condition that Mike could be in to actually resist the beautiful and sexually aroused sisters surrounding him! He may be a bit dense, and, as the BORG say, " Resistance Is Futile!", so his decision to go this route is going to see him discovery just how much he is able to control his urges (those of "the Voice")...

How this is worked out by the author, I am anticipating with much enjoyment of the whole scenario. Still MANY chapters to go here...many outcomes that can be revealed. (The whole "get them all pregnant, especially at the same time...not so much, but I am only one fan here, ssssoooooo...)

Five**5**Star chapter...yyyaaayyy!!

🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠💞🔥💯

albertaboyalbertaboy11 days ago

Love the Voice, this series is fantastic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMentalcase@Mentalcase
8315 Followers
News: 3-28-2024 - MSMM 23 out. Working JtSoU 2 Book 8 next. 2/9/2024 - Lots of work going on. Been sick too. Chapters are coming. On a side note, other authors are apparently being accused of plagiarizing my stuff. Folks, this isn't a treatise on world peace. Its porn i...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES