All Comments on 'A Fantasy Realized Ch. 02'

by angin

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Do we get to hear about her husbands time awat

Wanna bet her husband got some new experiences while he was away on his trip? He's got the perfect reason to have a date of his own now, soy he'd be crazy not to enjoy some fresh new women. Besides his wife is now used and streched, kinda worn out for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Usual wimpy husband trash

Just plain garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes, What a pile of horse manure.

Another disgusting story about two braindead couple, a spineless wimp husband and his whore wife. Wow that's new, ha ha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't worry about cuckolding the husband.

You have already done it . This writer is just another man hating writer who wants to get in touch with his female side. And he/she has written about a wimp sissy faggot cuckold and his whore. I hope the cuckold gets paid for being a cuckold pimp. He won't be getting anything else. Apart from all the whores lovers cum.

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 13 years ago
Not Bad

Seems to have it together. I really hate those stories where the wife dumps her whole life for a big cock....what happens 20 years later, who do they grow old with? I do have some problems with the husband, but..what ever rings his bell. Question is though, can a woman really love her husband, but screw other guys and not lose her love for her husband?

I.M. WriterI.M. Writerover 13 years ago
Nice story!

Thanks for taking the time to post your story. Forgive the imbeciles who must read things that disgust them so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A typical Poms mindless gutless shit of a "story" !

Judging by response of comments, it attracts same readers. Just idiot Brit degenerates !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Depressing story about a marriage ending.

Here we have a woman whos sexual wakening consists of her seeking out an asshole to fuckinstead of her husband.

This isn't an awakening this is a selfish woman cheating.

Hopefully the husband grows a pair a kicks her out so he can go find someone who cares about someone other than just herself.

Maybe he can trade up to something youngee while he's at it. as for the selfish wife she will quickly learn her old pussy wont be popular long and her black guys will be off looking for something new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Dummy Alert

Go the dictionary and look up the word, cuckold. Your hero was cuckolded in the hallway against the door of their room in your first story, and if you are writing stories about your own life, and not just fantasies, then you were cuckolded at that time - happy stupidity to you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So much better than other 2 stories

this story is so much better than the other 2 stories - hard to believe same author. Description of clothes for example is better and more realistic. Perhaps if another chapter continuation of 2nd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It is always interesting to read the story of another married pussy being offered up to strangers. It is fascinating to see them blossom as individuals and wives once they start letting other men fuck them in various settings. My latest wife (we got together when she was 50 and she was an easy fuck on our first date) was giggly and excited as we waited for a friend of mine to come over and fuck her less than a month after I first met her. After him she knew I was a true cuckold and that she was going to be taking strange cock on a regular basis. As it turned out she was easily turned out and once she took a stranger home to fuck she was easier for the next hanging dick who came along - it wasn't long before she was telling me she hope I never changed my mind about letting others have her. My first wife was about 23 when her pussy started being made available around 3 to 4 times a year. Once a woman starts taking strange cock she gets easier and easier - as you found out!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous