All Comments on 'Often'

by WarmMilk

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Respect for your courage

You have courage. Courage is facing things you're afraid to do. There can be no courage if you're not scared. Let people see the courage you have inside, and not just the colour of the skin you have outside. Don't forget this as this is what separates you from them - courage.

95ranger95rangerover 13 years ago
Ryan

Amazing I have listened to all your stories and you are just amazing.. Each one had me hard as a rock today at work and all I can think about is getting out, going home and rubbing my cock as I listen to your soft young sexy voice... Keep it up

20somthingguy20somthingguyover 13 years ago
Holy &$!%

Iv been a fan of your stories and audios since you first started posting, but i have to say this one just blew me away. Amazing audio.

masque620masque620over 13 years ago
Luscious!

I really enjoy your work! Thanks for going to the effort of posting such exquisitely erotic stories that really brighten up my day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
INCREDIBLE

You are so incredible,thanks for sharing all hot your story's and forget the haters, I have!

You heated up the story and left me so turned on,Oh I can't wait till your next sexy audio comes out!

Again you are a rockstar and I have to listen to this one a few more times,I love your voice and that sexy imagination of yours!

xxx Whiskey1965

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow!! nineteen??

gee, i have underwear older then you!! and i'm wearing them now!! no...wait a sec...today's tuesday...it's "no undies day!"

but seriously...19 is a great age and you have soooo many adventures ahead of you and so many things you can do now that you are maturing...and promise yourself that you won't settle for just anyone...

find that special guy who deserves you and makes you feel like you described in your very hot audio submission...i'm not saying you have to be "starry-eyed" in love with the man but don't sell yourself short just because you want something so badly...treat yourself like the princess you are!!

5 stars, as always!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you )

Thank you for your story, do not pay attention to any fool.

You have a beautiful voice.

usncanadausncanadaover 13 years ago
Fantastic.

You are my every fantasy rolled into the most alluring voice I've ever heard. In a word, amazing.

hero4hirehero4hireover 13 years ago
Well Done

It's been a while since I heard a voice that put a smile on my face like yours did. This was my first time listening to you, but I will be looking forward to future entries here at Literotica. Unfortunately a few kind words and a 5 star vote don't seem to quite do you the justice you deserve, but I suppose it will have to do for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just want to say.....

You sound so adorable and you have a great speaking voice.

A very good story and recording A++++

I look forward to many more :)

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxover 13 years ago
Daddy Thanks You!

That was ABSOLUTELY delicious! Naughty but innocent! Hot beyond belief! Your voice alone is a turn-on! Don't wait so long for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I know you'll delete this

but you're creating drama on a porn forum! No one cares if you're black or white or Asian or whatever. And you ARE the fantasy. That's the point of doing a audio for Literotica. If you don't like it, maybe you should reconsider doing them. Just saying.

This one was not one of your best.

WarmMilkWarmMilkover 13 years agoAuthor
Nope, won't delete it.

Sorry you didn't like this audio; can't do anything about that, especially since you didn't attempt to leave any constructive criticism. So... not sure what you want except to antagonize me.

I don't think you understood at all what I was trying to say. So I'll say it black and white (oh no!) -- I've gotten messages from people who assume what I look like (whatever) or are curious to know (totally fine) and when I tell them/correct them, they've gotten pissed and acted as if I'm using my voice as some sort of deception. So you're wrong. For whatever reason, apparently there ARE people who care. I'm tired of it and don't want to deal with that misplaced anger anymore, so I'm clearing it up. I'm black. There. That's all.

When people listen to my audio, I only hope they enjoy them. I don't give a damn what or who they fantasize about when they do, but when they decide to write to ME, and want to know about ME, I have a right to tell them. They, however, are not justified in acting hurt and leaving me terrible messages. So sexy audio fantasies, love it. Projecting those fantasies onto me and expecting them to be true, not so much.

And seriously, if you don't care, then don't waste time leaving a stupid comment about it. As far as I'm concerned, you're the one being dramatic. And as for this audio not being my best, I'm always open to constructive crit. But it seems you just not capable of such a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved it

How the hell do you not have a boyfriend?

BadKarma77BadKarma77over 13 years ago
Creating drama by talking about creating drama

Pot meet kettle!

The only drama caused by announcing your race is by people who want there to be drama about race. Don't be such an idiot.

Now to actually comment on the audio... You could read the dictionary and it would still be sexy as hell. Absolutely love your voice and your dirty little mind ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

If someone assumed you were white and got ugly/angry with you when you told them you were black, then they were very wrong for that. I can't imagine that being the case because the people who contact you to cyber with them or email or whatever are interested in the FANTASY you project. And my personal opinion is that the fantasy has nothing to do with your race/ethnicity. You have the option of just deleting the mean-spirited emails and having no further contact with that person. To take up a portion of two submissions here with a lengthy explanation is akin to whining. Put the idiot in his/her place and then move on. Don't subject all of your listeners to your complaints.

My comment wasn't stupid, but I can understand the need to strike out. You're simply having trouble facing that fact that you were creating drama and someone called you on it. Think what you want. As for my last comment about this one not being your best, disregard it. It wasn't constructive at all. You're right. I haven't listened to many of your audios so I shouldn't have made the comparison.

And to your staunch defender - calling her on what I consider to be inappropriate behavior for the type of forum she's using is simply stating my opinion. If you want to do the "I know you are but what am I" for her, then go right ahead. You haven't changed my mind with your argument.

WarmMilkWarmMilkover 13 years agoAuthor
Last comment, and then leaving it alone.

"I can't imagine that being the case because the people who contact you to cyber with them or email or whatever are interested in the FANTASY you project."

It doesn't really matter what you believed happen. I don't gain anything by lying or about something like that. It happened more than one time and it was upsetting to me. I don't understand why you keep bolding fantasy, either. I understand the difference between fantasy and reality, thanks, and I've already mentioned twice what my main issue was. It's totally bizarre to me that you or anyone else would be bothered with me saying "Oh hai guyz, I'm actually black. lol" If race means nothing to you, it shouldn't have been even worth commenting on. Yet, you want to get snappy about it like a little kid and yell "nobody cares!" when for some reason, it bothers you.

"Don't subject all of your listeners to your complaints."

Huh? Why is it wrong for me take 20 seconds to share a piece of myself on an audio or use a paragraph or of an author's note to extrapolate on a bad experience? This "complaint" you speak of wasn't even included in the audio, and for the one that was previously, is it really so difficult for someone who doesn't want to hear it to skip forward a few seconds? I mean, why do I have to buck it up and move on, but my readers are suddenly facing this horror of being "subjected" to complaints? I think you're undermining the intelligence of a great majority of my amazing readers. The ones who are nothing but loving and gracious would happily scroll down and ignore, or fast forward in the audio if it didn't bother them at all.

"...what I consider to be inappropriate behavior for the type of forum she's using is simply stating my opinion."

I also don't understand this. Inappropriate behavior? I really don't know when calmly and fairly airing a concern became inappropriate behavior, anywhere. I didn't rant at anyone, I didn't expose or call anyone out, I just spoke on my feelings. If any other Lit. poster of any race/gender/sexual orientation had a problem/concern like mine, I certainly wouldn't go around posting snippy comments and trying to undermine their feelings. The beauty of Lit isn't just to play into the fantasies of others -- it's to express oneself openly. If you didn't want to hear what I had to say or read what I had to write, you should have taken your own advice and moved on.

"Think what you want."

I will, thank you, and it's fairly obvious you'll be doing the same. The only "drama" was created by you in this comment space. I wish you would have sent the feedback by email so I wouldn't have to clog up the page this way, but you know what, I understand. That would be too far too polite and low profile. Just saying.

Goodnight.

And to everyone else, thank you for those who have been nothing but wonderfully loving, supportive or even those who were totally silent on the issue. Sorry about my part in this, and I hope it didn't disturb your reading! :]

trophiczulutrophiczuluover 13 years ago
Another great audio! and like somone else said, "how do you not have a bf?"

I don't know about the drama that's been acting up over the little tidbit about your race or whatever but i just wanted to say that i actually like that you shared the info about yourself and that you feel comfortable enough to do so.

It's the internet and you're always going to get people who freak out over non-issues or whatever.

You know you're doing an awesome job! your works great and that sexy voice of yours kills! The guy who finally nabs you is one lucky dude.

I thought i'd just post my thoughts on the matter. Keep on doing what your doing because your rocking the house! And those little anecdotes at the beginnings of some of your audio work is a welcomed thing in my opinion.

REMacSoundREMacSoundover 13 years ago
Absolutely exciting

What a wonderful story. You have such an exciting voice and make it wonderful to listen to. Always look forward to your new stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can't Get enough Warm Milk

You are my one of my favorites and I enjoy whatever you wish to share with the fans, its just fun,sexy audio candy and I hope you keep posting.

Since these audios are done by this wonderful lady, she can enjoy her freedom of speech and I can enjoy a few minutes of the hottest, sweetest sounding babe arround.

Its a great deal folks so lets ignore the sourpuss.

WarmMilk ,so young, so talented!!

Words fail me after hearing your hot audio!!

xxx James

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So much Talent

I've never asked about you as I love the fantasy and read your bio,but thanks for sharing with us.

I now know that you are a young,black,sexy vixen that always please's my ears and stirs my blood with her erotic story's!

Sexy comes in all shapes,sizes and colors, but talent is talent and baby you got that!

Just living in the moment and enjoying you.

thanks doll xxxSeamus

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
prefectly done

you have a great talent for being erotic and romantic all at once. it was my pleasure to listen. thank you.

JeffSoranoJeffSoranoover 13 years ago
belated happy birthday!

love the voice and your personality.. what can a man ask for more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Never tired of you .

I'm 21 and have been commin' back to this site for a few years on and off .. but you got me commin' back for a year now for every new story you do. You got me hooked. Your voice, your style of writing .. you are the only reason I come back to this site to see for something new. Words just cannot explain the feelings you stirr in me. - Just thought I'd let you know ;)) Anyways - Just when I thought it wasn't possible, you surpassed my expectations with this lil' story. Loved it x1000. 'Till the next one - I know I will be waiting . :)

MasterDnlMasterDnlover 13 years ago
excellent work

your words and voice are so very sensual. I applaud you and look forward to more submissions.

dylan_tdylan_tover 13 years ago
Damn!

You left me wanting....you. 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mmmmm

very great cute voice. daddy would love to have you and spank you naughty lil girl. i have to listen to more of you. But you make me so horny

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Wow. This is awesome. I love it when women are enthusiastic about sex! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Hot!!

Warm milk you stir my lust,quicken my heart and harden my cock with your story's thanks for being this hot at such a young age!

Even after the story ends I hear your sexy words and you tease me in my dreams until I reach that sweet release and cum with you in my dreams.

I hope this makes you wet and excites you a little, as the effect you have on me is akin to the siren song!

Would you do an audio as you pleasure yourself and climax??

I would love to hear you cum!

Until your next story you audio vixen!

xxSeamus

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow! Your so amazing! 5 stars

It felt like you were really riding me!! Keep up the excellent job with these submissons. 5 stars out of 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Am I the only one who notices that this girl sounds awful young? I'd hate to think Literotica let an underage person submit to the website.

FantasyDaddyFantasyDaddyover 13 years ago
Daddy's girl

Damn! You are good at this! Loved it ALL!! But especially when you called me Daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
call me

holy shit! best submission ever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bloody fantastic

Don't feel bad or feel you have to apologize based on other's assumptions of your background. If you get some weird responses/emails, I would just delete them, it comes with the territory, or being so good with audio erotica. I'm a girl, and love your imagination, and how you paint a story so well with your words. Please continue.

mikeyoungmikeyoungover 13 years ago
Every Word...

...is so beautifully formed.

Your voice is a deliciously erotic wonderland with sensitively spoken words that smolder and build from sensuality to sexual heat to orgasmic climax.

Underlying everything, though - and this is what makes you so uniquely special among Lit audio posters - is your ability to convey an honest and tender heart filled both with desire and vulnerability.

Thanks, hope for more, and wishing you the best in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm Your Guy

A young hottie that watches porn,plays with her pussy and wants to be used!

Where do I need to be to get some of that sweet wet pussy and use your tiny body for all my nasty pleasures, to taste that moist pussy and lap up your pink dampness,once my face is coated in your juices I want to have you dance on the tip of my dick and have those breast showcase their hard nipples as you move your young dark body, milking my cock for all I'm worth,then as I'm almost exhuasted look down at me and lick you lips,smile so slutty and call me daddy!

That voice the breathing and your soaking cunt will finish me !

Then after a pause you would revieve my cock with your mouth and we would continue,this time I think with ropes and some body oil

Thats my fantasy with you xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My New Favorite!!

Warmmilk this is my new favorite,I mean all of your stuff is good!,

Until now Voicemail was my favorite but this one had so much molten sexy little girl naughtyness, that I was surprised at the excitement you brought out in me!

The breathing,the set placement, the sounds of your wet pussy,the words all overwhelmed me and made me desire you like never before!

Half hour later I'm still drooling at the though of tasting you,mmm.

Thanks for sharing another awesome fantasy!

Your putting out a high quality,highly charged erotic audio file that could only be surpassed by the real Warmmilk in person! : )

James65James65over 13 years ago
This mans Dreamgirl!

Hello my sexy audio earcandy,

You are now every mans dreamgirl!

Does this make you smile,your nipples harden or even get you a little damp?

I'd love to return the favor for all the happy endings you given me!

The idea of you on bouncing on top is a favorite view of mine,you get to moving at your own pace,you forget about everything and exist in a moment of pure sexual bliss!

You are irresistable,addictive when you ask anything in that voice of yours.

To have you as a tiny fuck doll is my new fantasy!

Thanks for the sweet dreams, until next time xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liquid sex

This was one of the most erotic things I have ever heard. Unless I am mistaken, I could even hear the sound of you touching yourself while speaking. That you finished the story with the sound of your orgasm takes this story to a whole other level. I could never get tired of the sound of your voice, or the glimpes into your mind. Thanks for another great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Addicted to your voice

I can't believe how much I love this audio. I listen to it over and over again just to hear your sexy voice. Although I love all of your work, I think this one is my favorite so far. I can honestly say that you have the sexiest voice I've ever heard. I hope you never stop recording!

~Hallmar

White_HispanicWhite_Hispanicabout 13 years ago
im your man

i love sex and anything to do with it i would watch porn with you, i could fufill all your desires, i could satisfy your eager pussy,i love ur voice and i would love to let you experiment with me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
You Melt Me

The sound of your voice, leaves me without a choice, i need you.

Your more than a person, and as my desire for you worsens, i feel you.

I can't stand it, the more we go the more i demand it, my legs like jelly.

As i begin to soar, I beg you for more, because you melt me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Young but I can provide everything you want

Hi I'm 16 and I could give you every single fantasy you've ever dreamed of. I'll cum in you from sun set to sun rise and then some. I'll be your daddy and do everything with you. It's my ultimate fantasy to be with a girl your age and do every singe naughty thing imaginable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are you a hypnotist?

Probably a dumb question but you have this crazy sexy/ relaxing voice that has actually put me to sleep a few times(not complaining, great dreams and all that). Didn't realy think anything of it but then I noticed the emphasis on some words like "deeper and deeper" in some of your audios. It's realy the name "warm milk" that has me convinced tho. Either way, your audios are easily the best on this site.

littlemissplacedlittlemissplacedover 12 years ago
From one good girl to another...

Mmmm you are quite delicious and sweet and ever so cute. And any daddy would be lucky to have a girl like you. I hope you find a daddy as good to you as mine is to me. But one thing, after cumming so beautifully, good girls should always say ‘Thank-you, daddy ’:P

JohnB73JohnB73almost 12 years ago
Wow. Just...wow.

This is just as hot as your other audios, meaning it rates at just slightly cooler than molten lava at full boil. You have the cutest, most adorable voice I've ever heard, and hearing you coax 'Daddy' on is one of the sexiest things in the world. Gods, it's really hard to believe you're legal with that little-girl voice. Please, keep doing audios for your audience. You have one, never mind what the critics and jerks want to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Come back?

I've been listening to your audios for a long time and even with all the new submissions from other authors, you're still my favorite by far. They're not only insanely hot but your voice sounds so cute it makes me want to hug the fuck outta you and this will probably sound dumb but they feel almost personal. I don't know why, something about your voice or the way you speak just gives off this feeling of someone who cares about me (I know that's not the goal in some like "no strings attached" but its just the impression I that I get). I really hope to see you back on this site, I'm sure I'm not the only one who misses you like crazy.

CosmoK12CosmoK12almost 7 years ago
Sensory overload

You paint such a stimulating picture. I'm simply in awe!

grapefruits12grapefruits1212 months ago

You are the best. My little princess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous