All Comments on 'The Milf Across The Street'

by carlf1918

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Gus AsparGus Asparover 13 years ago
fucking hot

What a delicious fucking story! Tell us more!

sirsemegasirsemegaover 13 years ago
Nice!

Nice good hot story!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Not bad at all.

It was fun while it lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
It Happens more than you think

Living in the Detroit area my Mother had a widowed, white ladyfriend that I knew when I was little. Now being a grown, tall, black man,(23) she 54, I ran across this lovely blond, extremly built, woman at Northland shopping. She still had a beautiful , large, hard, round ass, and her skirt exposed thigh high nylon tops, very erectus-surpemeus. She said she was very, very, lonely, and we went to her condo. Before I could get her door closed, she got on her knee's and pulled out my penis, began to suck so hard it hurt, and ripped the semen deep, into her throat. I was ashamed and thought she would call the authorities? Embarrassed really. Funny thing, but right after, she wanted me to leave. The bitch acted mean. So, I don't see her for a month and she calls my mother to ask if I could drive her car to Florida winter home for her for $500. Anyway, you can imagine, to make a long story short, she let me stay almost the whole winter with her and she wore me out. She would make me have intercourse in front of a mirror and insert my thick, long, uncircumsized penis slow and deep into her, then she would moan so loud, then cry with orgasmic glee. She got so wet that the matress had to be finally replaced. Plus she loved to give vicious rim. I can't take it anymore, if any brothers want to take over, be my guest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
How

How come they don't get the opportunity to get together often,they are both single.?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous