All Comments on 'The Slut Sisters'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
there is almost an actual story here

almost

bigguy323bigguy323over 13 years ago
Yet another abomination from JPB.

Such a waste of talent.

machandsomemachandsomeover 13 years ago
Not your best

I think I have read all your stories and liked better than 90% of them this one never seemed to develope. But I'll read the next because you are a good writer.

Hectorx1Hectorx1over 13 years ago
This something new

i think this first time I read a story from where the guy accept that he has slutty wife.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Decent story

Not my cup of tea because I can't get behind how a husband could want his wife fucked by lots of guys. Want his wife to love sex, sure, with him. Get wild and out of control, yes, with him. With JPB you never know just what you are going to get and I think he likes that. So I read his stories to see how they turn out. The sisters and hubby seem to be all OK with what happened, although the wife is still in the dark about some things. The sex was erotic because the women are so eager. I can't get too worked up about the theme but to be fair it's an OK story.

JimSensesJimSensesover 13 years ago
Gone

I would lose both of them. No telling what disease either would bring home. And who would want a wife, or a sister in law, that would put your life in jeapardy. I would say when the wife confesses to say " we are getting divorced so you can be free to do it all you want and not bring any surprises home to me".

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well one pregnancy and who knows how many STD's

In my wildest nightmare I can't imagine that I would enjoy watching my wife getting fucked by another man, let alone getting gangbanged. And then to have her tell me she wants to do it again? And that she wants to have her slut sister by her side? Somehow the words "No way in hell" can't seem to escape my lips fast enough. Maybe because my blood has curdled and my brain is about to explode. And he joins in? What a sick pervert. I hope he got some of those std's. There are no choices here. Either she packs and leaves or he packs and leaves. No man wants a slut for a wife, unless she is his own personal slut, not to be shared. These sisters have no self control. Time to hit the road.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And they all died from aids?

What husband in his right mind lets that happen? I chalk this one up to another time when JPB has lost his mind. Cuz this was awful.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
DID PAUL FIND HIS FETISH

in tune with the 2 sisters. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What's to talk about?

And why, in the light of day, with his senses about him, would he touch either woman? Let alone fuck her? I mean think of the absolute cesspool of diseases are infesting both their cunts and their assholes. And you want to swim in those cesspools? Not even a drunk or insane man would touch either woman with a ten foot pole. This was just plain nasty Bob. Why didn't he call the cops BEFORE going into the house? He had to know what was waiting for him. Common sense demanded that he call for reinforcements. Even if he were a heavily armed Navy Seal. LOL! Another bad one Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Typical JPB crap

... O just had to read a few sentences And I had already enough

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
JPB

Another cuck story. Don't know why I thought it would be anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Let's be real

This is god awful and it is just sex scenes without a story. Garbage.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Given that the man has written over 800 stories I doubt if they could all be BTBs so cut him a little slack with the criticism. If it weren't for JPB who would you have to beat up?

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

1 Star for perpetuating juvenile absurdities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please tell me that he saw a lawyer and filed for a divorce ASAP!

NitpicNitpicabout 2 years ago
What

What a load of shit.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Average to awful story. How about writing a story where the guy has real balls and what a guy would do in the real world.

NitpicNitpic6 months ago
What

What a load of crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9050 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS