All Comments on '420 Reasons to Fuck'

by married_but_curious

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
ALnMontereyALnMontereyover 13 years ago
love it

Love the way you write. Love the way you write about surrender. I loved getting lost in you story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good enough to shag

i felt so good that i shagged imaagining the scenes

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great telling

One of the better written stories on Literotica. So much intense detail, had me stroking the whole time. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was hot!

Loved every word... had me hard from the first mention of 420 all the way through Jeff cumming and then the leg wrap after... Hopefully we'll see another 420 fuck session story! BTW, is the narrator married by any chance??? Would be awesome to hear about these two fucking in front of a very stoned wife....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job!

Think it goes without saying that a lot of guys reading this would love to experience this kind of beautiful homosexuality!

donutLoverdonutLoverover 13 years ago
beautiful

I loved this story. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Buzzin'

I got stoked, then stroked...mmm.

I'm buzzin'!

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 13 years ago
Write FASTER!

Really liked your story, but its been months and you haven't continued it. Like others here, I hope you do.

I hope you can work in some humiliation as friends or family watch him be a bottom.

One of my favorite stories is nifty/gay/college/scoring-a-fuck. Check it out.

Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
First Fuck

Great story well written. Looking forward to more. The first time you get fucked is beyond description. After the first you very quickly start looking for another fuck, and another, and another until you become a cock whore just like me.On a "normal" day I take on average 10-15 cocks of all sizes up my ass and still look for more. Yes, I'm a cock whore, you can fuck me anywhere, anytime. I especially like being fucked or sucking cocks in public places. Nothing is better than looking up and having a line of cocks just waiting for their turn at your cunt. I visit three ABS locations every day to give away my mouth and my ass. I'm a well known faggot whore so I have a line of "regulars" at the ABS locations and many other places that I "work". The cocks are there, I just have to find them. I've been fucked by 30 or more cocks in a day quite often. Yes, I do suck them but normally I do that only to get them hard for my cum hole. I also cross dress and work the highways, theaters, streets that way. Being a CD is like the final step in becoming a total fucking whore slut. The feel of the silks, the smell of the perfumes, the clothing, make-up, etc adds to the pleasure of becoming a total slut, which I am proud of being. The main reason to "fuck" is that it feels different and better than you can ever imagine until that cock is buried up your ass and the pumping begins, the hot cum floods your ass hole and you begin to think about how it feels to your wife, sister, girl friend, etc and you wonder why they don't fuck everything they can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I'm trying

Ive been getting stoned with my friend a lot lately and I've been fantasizing that this will happen to me! Well, I'd be fucking him. I want it so bad!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i wanna!

I wanna get fuck, text me 832-928-9893.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
horny

I wana get fuckes! Txt me at 213 640 1616

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
was enjoying

i was really enjoying that , just about to blast my load then the twat that lives next door put me of my stride and was knocking on my door... fuck i wished i had no one living close to me. cant even have a wank in peice....good story

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 10 years ago
Oh yeah

Love fucking or getting fucked while stoned. Hot story.

parker3522parker3522over 10 years ago
Hot Story!

I love the thought of being face fucked. I love being face fucked! The submission, turning yourself over to the dominant male is incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story...

I'll just say, the most wonderful sexual time I've ever had was when I was seeing I guy that was really passionate and the first time we had sex he made me feel being sexy, feminine and total bottom was the ultimate. For the next 8 months I was transformed into the most girly cock slut you could imagine and I loved every minute.

wantsa69wantsa69almost 10 years ago

love it, would love to be fucked for the first time

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Masturbation time oontz oontz oontz oontz

<3 jeez I've never actually jacked off to a story before but this got me hard...i loved this <3

bills47bills47over 9 years ago
very hot

dam I wish I was you I want guys to do that to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

God your stories are so amazing. They make me want to leave/cheat on my girlfriend so I can experience how it is to be some guys bitch/fuck buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
YEARS AGO I WAS BUTT FUCKED AT A PARTY WHEN I WAS TOTALLY DRUNK, WAISTED

When i was growing up, where i grew up, it was a total taboo. It was before AIDS & Hep C & stuff & you fid mot go yo report that someone butt fucked a drunk young man. I do not even know who was the perpetrator.

The buddy who found me on a couch, unconscious, face fown, with my jeans and boxers below my knees & sperm leaking from my ass hole, helped me go to the bathroom and he washed my ass himself. He was very gentle & nice to me.

Homosexuality was against the law there at the time. Yet, with the hindsight i feel i should have rewarded him with a blow job! Hopefully he got a kick out of his rubbing my butt crack, ass hole & cheeks with soap & rinsing them with warm water. He even washed the interior of my anus with his index finger. Wait a sec, was he finger fucking me too? Good for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

So stiff...want to spread my cheeks for hot cock

oxfordseaoxfordseaover 8 years ago
Second This

I may be straight, but my dick is incredibly hard reading this, and I won't deny I'm hard fantasizing a man spreading my legs apart the same way, and fucking me the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Wow. This was hot. Would have loved to join in with you two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

Your pen name describes me 100%!

A dick has never penetrated my ass but i still hope!

I LOVE YOUR STORIES.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 7 years ago
loved it, so hot

I felt myself in his position begging to be fucked and then being taken hard and deep like a woman.. only I would want to be fully dressed sexy for him in a long dress or skirt and have my panties pulled off and be bent over and taken hard the first time.. the second time can be slow and make me beg for faster..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fucking hot

Dude

loved this story, got me all hot and bothered.

RF

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Hot

I'm an anal virgin, but that was so hot it had me wondering what I have been missing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hot story. I'm a married female, I find it very hot and kinky with male/male sex. My husband and I sometimes would party and Pillow Talk such things.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Friends

It would be hot to find out that a friend was gay. I have friends that are gay but, those that are, became friends BECAUSE they are gay. I don't have a single friend that I knew was gay before we became friends. My straight friends don't know that I'm gay and it would be really hot to find out that one of them wanted to have sex with me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I had a hot and kinky experience, as I secretly watched my hubby and his bestf having sex. The friend was topping ,u husband, I had never been so turned on. I'm scared to speak on it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 (5.0)

This story is a smashing success: 248 faforites, 233,163 views; that's more than 1 fav. per 1,000 views. A remarkably good favorites to views ratio.

lynntg0444lynntg0444about 4 years ago
Wow!

That is the hottest story I have read here. The description of surrender is so real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I loved it

This story is a fairly exact match to my fantasy, without being stoned. I really want to have the experience of being fucked like a woman. Of seeing my partners face when he is coming and asking him to give it all to me, all your cum, give it all to me. Great story and I hope I can write one like it one day soon.

erom1erom1over 3 years ago

After reading that story, you may call yourself gay, bi-sexual, bi-courious, straight or whatever, all I know it sure makes you want a sexy man to lay you on your back and slide his hard dick in all the way.

1mbibry1mbibryover 3 years ago

Ohhh how I long to experience a scenario such as this. Your descriptions paint such a sensuous picture in my mind. Unfortunately my wife would never understand so a beautiful fantasy it remains.

I sure would enjoy making this a dream come true though...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I absolutely loved it!

Wow! I really enjoyed reading it and making wanting to be the one getting fucked! I have been fucked before quite a few times and I consider myself to be a bottom. A few years ago, I wouldn't have ever thought of having sex with a guy but now, I consider myself to be a bottom. I mostly love to have sex with trans gurls love sucking on a gurls cock but, I especially love for them to fuck me. I won't turn down a guys cock though as long as they fuck me in my cock hungry pussy is good. I also love sucking a cock weather it be a guys or gurls as long as they let me service them and fuck me it's all good.

bk3rdbk3rdover 2 years ago

Great story. Especially the description of slow gentle penetration. Is so like the 1st time I got fucked. And how I begged to be fucked "good", "hard".

Dom_Faggot_TrainerDom_Faggot_Trainerover 2 years ago

Damn that was FUCKING hot!!

Marshall52Marshall52over 2 years ago

Excellent story and could be the story that I am living now.... craving cock, wanting to suck and fuck with a willing partner. Looking forward to new chapters and adventures. Thank you for writing such believable stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can relate to this scenario. It took a lot more smoking and my buddy talking but eventually I willingly gave it up for the first time. Afterwards my ass felt like the 2nD street tunnel in LA.

Leroi123Leroi123over 1 year ago

Hot and very nicely written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Married my self I loved this story I have a buddy we fuck and suck like young people I am 64 love gitting my ass fucked my friend has a 12 in cock I ride like a bitch and deep thrute it he cums a cup full

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story!!! I want this to happen to me.

Marshall52Marshall52over 1 year ago

Wow.... very nice story. This is the type of first time that I wish for.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Married guy, 40 yrs, kids, grandkids, comfortably retired, been a closeted gay all my life! I now care for my wife, who lost her sex drive to illness, and take care of my sex drive by going into my shop, getting stoned, stripping and jerking off to gay and CD Literotica stories! Nothing gets my inner gay fired up more than smoking some good weed and being naked! Wish I had a 420 buddy near me, I keep things shaved from waist to thigh, cute, 6" cut cock, squeaky clean asspussy, love thongs, hose and heels, anyone near me? Let me know! horny4cum69@proton.me

mic1980devmic1980dev4 months ago

so hot, please more hot stoned buddies or gamers, seduce more, trick them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love the combination of weed and lust - it's real. You lost me when he put on a condom - sure it's the right thing to do, but in the haze of strong weed and hard cocks, it would have been a hotter story without the rubber. On real life, sure, wrap that rascal, but on Lit, go bareback!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous