All Comments on 'The Naive Wife'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
PostScriptorPostScriptorover 13 years ago
Dumb premise

Been on cruises. All the little lady would need to do would be to go to the front desk and explain that she had been suckered into the situation, and believe me, the cruise line would have found an alternative for her. The last thing that they would need would be an accusation of rape (the threat of using a date rape drug?), and they would probably have Matt off the boat at the next port-of-call. Stupid premise that a woman is ever without resources for dealing with an overly aggressive, lying, scumbags. The good news? It was a short story!

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
Bad!!!

Hey Bob!!!!

KY XtianKY Xtianover 13 years ago
Not my deal

Normally I can enjoy a JPB story, but for some reason this one just hit a raw nerve.

Scarecrow51Scarecrow51over 13 years ago
The ships doctor could take a blood test

and all she had to do after that is file rape charges against the entire group. Sorry JPB but it is just another poorly thought out story line.

Sidney43Sidney43over 13 years ago
Not too good

Measured against most of your stories, this one was not too good.

But the good part is, this is my very first comment as a registered user.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I take the story for what it is , A good fantasy

The thought of the sweet young wife going on a trip and becoming a slut is very erotic. Maybe she was always a slut and just repressed her desires. Now that she knows what it feels like to have a gang bang, she just might enjoy more of them.

Good thought and a well written story, thanks.

melsdadmelsdadover 13 years ago
Are some of these commentators serious?

These are stories, fantasies, they are not real.

Just read them and wank, that's why you came here, and if you have to say something, say something encouraging, after all we don't want to discourage those who go to so much trouble to create and share these stories so we can all get boners.

Thank you Bob, my cock and I enjoyed your story, keep up the good work.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
PostScriptor and other are right.

This story could not and would not happen. I don't know much about cruise ships but without any doubt she would talk to someone in authority.

Even in the extremely unlikely event that she didn't talk to someone in authority, it is impossible that 5 intelligent people, 3 men and two women, would agree to get involved in rape, drugging someone, and conspiracy to drug someone, conspiracy to commit rate, and conspiracy to blackmail. We are talking about felonies of 10 to 20 years for each charge.

Of course, according to the writer, being drugged and rape are not traumatic experiences and instead women love being raped because it turns them into sluts.

I gave this garbage a 1.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

This was more than just disappointment, it turned to shit earley on!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ANCHORS AWAY ALL HANDS ON DICK

wave riding on board. Reckoning day is coming, TK U MLJ LV NV

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
`Nice half of a story, Bob...

...and that´s just what it really is: Half a story..

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN DOES NAIVE CHANGE

to just plain stupid. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All the tape did?

Was send them all to jail for rape. Dumb Bob. Really dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fag author

Cock sucking Bob

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Nothing Like a Good R*pe Fantasy

for all the degenerates to enjoy. Just throw in a touch of blackmail and it is all good. These people were truly evil without a single redeeming quality. I always wonder if those who like this kind of a story imagine themselves as one of the rapists, the woman getting raped or the poor slob of a clueless husband that becomes the ultimate cuck.

Hopefully she will end up pregnant with a black child so Ben can get rid of her skanky ass. Then she can go back to Matt until he tires of her and hits the road once more.

Actually, a better ending would be for Ben to discover what she continues doing after she returns and on confronting her, she breaks down and explains what happened on the trip so she could use blackmail as an excuse. Then Ben loses it and pays all the parties a visit with a Glock 9mm. Once the dust settles, the death toll will include all involved, with a lot of begging and crying, and Ben gets off as being temporarily insane (I can fantasize too).

Now that is an ending I can imagine.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IN TIMES OF STRESS

what emerges from the depth of ones soul. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Which wife

Let you move in with them when your ex kicked you out? And whenwas thebaby delivered?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ending?

Where is the ending?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
well...

geez a great ending!!! I know of a case very close to this one... 5 JPB must have read about too thanks

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
Disappointing

Couldn't suspend enough disbelief.

Arriving home with STDs would make an interesting sequel.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Ben will be better off

He can find a better woman who has similar interests and understands that saving for retirement is important. A woman who is also not a whore. She won't need a retirement plan since she will be dead from disease long before her time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dumbass Story

Written by a dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I really want to hear about the fallout.Her inability to find her husband

when she got back pregnant with a black baby and found out the house had been sold and her sister had also left town and the bank balance was zero.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
That sucked

Completely.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 4 years ago
The obvious truth about this story.

We have a Wife who is a little unhappy in her marriage with her Husbands cheapness,and along comes Matt her ex-highschool boyfriend who offers to take her on a cruise with their friends,so Wife reluctantly agrees as long as he doesn't try anything.

But Matt and his friends and their Wives plan to drug the Wife while on the cruise,and end up giving her GHB,so they can all fuck her and the other Wives are all for it too.And as soon as the Wife starts getting into the orgy one wife films her getting spit roasted and loving it,so Matt,friends and their wives can use the video as blackmail,but by now Wife has changed and has turned into a total whore,and can't get enough cock and even pussy since she was with one of the wives.

Then the Wife descended even further and has a gangbang with lots of blacks before the cruise ends,and on the way home Wife takes Matts cock out while driving and sucks him to orgasm and to let Matt know she wants to continue being Matts whore and keep having sex with him and others.Also possibly carrying Matts baby.

Now as the headline says Wife may be guilty of not telling her husband Ben,and also turning into a complete cock whore,but honestly Matt and friends helped Wife to become the ultimate whore who lives to bring guys and girls countless orgasms.

Also if Wife indeed gets pregnant I hope she has a Daughter and raises her to become a total whore like her Mom is and they can keep getting pregnant.

Finally it may seem like I condone Wife's lifestyle which I do because she spreads happiness to lots of men and women thru sex and gets just as much in return,but as for her and Ben her husband I think she should tell him she is now a total whore and hopefully Ben is open-minded and gets his Wife to set-up an orgy with Matt,his friends and their Wives and Ben can join them to live a life of debauchery.

Oh and one last thing but as for STD's,this story doesn't need to be based on that,so hopefully they all could live a life of blissful immunity where no one catches anything and can just fuck anybody.I am of the opinion sex should be fun and exciting with anyone they're with,and Love should be with one other person who you love dearly.That is all.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
that's it?

some stories are meant to be flash stories and others require being finished. this needs to be finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How stupid can one be???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Deceitful, horrific, traumatic, rape at its absolute worst, totally disgusting and hate filled toward as other human - regardless of male or female!!!!!

Of course the stupid slut should have had some clue even though she was apparently so exasperated with her cheap husband. Cut him loose, dump him to the curb and divorce his ass - but think and have more self respect for yourself!

This is NOT a Loving Wife’s story, not even in the slightest!

Should be in the non-consenting treat individuals like a piece of meat wholesale rape.

How much more disgusting crap are you capable of actually dreaming up and writing?

You must have had a more than violent abused life and write this crap out of anger and frustration and hatred of other happy in love relationships?

Sorry there isn’t negative ratings!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Gave it 2 stars because I heard 1 star ratings get dumped.

Disgraceful piece of trash writing.

The usual "manboy in the basement" bilge fantasy that justifies date rape drugs by making out that's all it takes to liberate a female's real libido. Authors like BOB should spend some time in a rape counselling centre and see reality.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

Ben deserves better. She's not naive and she's not stupid. She is dishonest.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sickening is right. She should of bitten the second cock off.

OlefishermanOlefishermanabout 2 months ago

Authors that write this crap should stay away from allieys.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
8957 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS