All Comments on 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'

by JukeboxEMCSA

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good

I think that here somebody has understood what robot sex is all about, why it is fun and what sets it apart from real sex. A robot is a lot stronger than a woman, is programmed to give the best sex possible and does not (normally) have her / its own priorities, in short, a tireless support factor. It s just a shame that, I dont know, maybe this would not be dramatic enough so we have to get into the conspiracy thing robot against mankind...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This is hot, but more than that, it's decent science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

keep going this is awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

amazing intrested to hear more of what they find "fun" and this programing

jackkeatsjackkeatsabout 10 years ago
Sequel? Novel?

I really enjoyed your story, wish you would expand on the theme. It might be interesting if Peter's Girl TM experienced an electrical surge at some point that caused a "love bug" in her program, causing him to become aware of the Girl TM directives? What if Peter's work involved nanobot programing?

IzzysixxIzzysixxalmost 9 years ago

That is absolutely amazing,would love to read more of that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Amazing, need more like this

This is some of your best shit yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Outstanding

More of the same please

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 5 years ago
Be Careful What You Wish For...

This little tale gives an interesting take on AI and future cyber-sex. It is true that female robots will indeed be able to give pleasure to men better than human women, but, the time always comes to "pay the piper".

Nobody ever does bother to define the word "fun", do they?

Hmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic story! More chapters?

I'm loving this story and would so enjoy to see where this leads. What "fun" does she have in mind for him? Perhaps a few more chapters?

JukeboxEMCSAJukeboxEMCSAover 4 years agoAuthor
You're in luck!

This story continues in the following sequels: "My Best Friend's Girl", "What a Girl Wants", "Just a Girl", "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend", "Girls Girls Girls", "Factory Girl", "Girl Crush", "The Kind of Girl I Could Love", "Girls With Guns", You're Not an Ordinary Girl", "Girl Next Door", "The Boys of Summer", "Girls Are Always Right", "No Time for Boys", and "Girl Talk", with more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can you please update this list of sequels with the current/newer stories in order? Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous