All Comments on 'You Can Fuck My Wife Ch. 05'

by Blucher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Where can you get this drug?

It sounds so erotic and exciting. Where can I get some of this drug? I would love to try it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yes

couldn't keep my figers out of my pussy while reading this...wish i was carol

BlucherBlucherover 13 years agoAuthor
Photos of Carol

You can see some sexy photos of Carol if you send me a private message.

SegamiSegamiover 13 years ago
I like your stories

They're very good, though a little more detail wouldn't hurt. I especially like how the wife is not a slut, or at least she doesn't want to be one, and that the husband isn't a cuckold. These stories are rare on Lit.. Keep writing, please!

BordermanBordermanabout 13 years ago
My Lady has cum too

My lady and me have both cum reading the stories, they are so horny.

We would love to see some photos of her and for you to continue the theme with others outside of your circle.

My lady Paula has stripped and been fucked in front of me a few times which has resulted in making our relationship stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Your Sick

You are sick!!! You are doing something illagel and I hope you get caught!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
BBC invitation to CP wife so I can watch her cum her squirts for my mouth.

My wife is 5 foot tall perfect body everything, except her tits are less than a handful. The second hottest pussy I've ever seen exclamation point she used to do speed drug smoke like crack and math.. Hasn't for years I miss the freak she was for me. I would love 2/2 her smoke some with a room full of about 8 black dicks full of c** for her pussy and tits so I can lick it off her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

An element of non consensual cn be a turn on but not the repeated rapes of a helpless woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God sucks cock and swallows like a filthy pig everyday of the year. Go figure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous