All Comments on 'I'm a Whore'

by arobbins

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank You

I, for one, enjoyed your short life story.

Rad'lRad'lover 13 years ago
An excellent

sort story. A summary in very few words; not really erotic but frank. I enjoyed the read.

I would have voted '5' but there are no stars at the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Measuring & Counting

Very interesting perspective on an alternative lifestyle!

Question about your estimate that you've had three miles of cock up you. Is it the sum total of the lengths of all distinct penises entertained? Or does each entry count in its own right? (Even a one-man woman could add up much mileage this way.)

If the latter, then why not count each stroke? A six-incher stroking six time before shooting off would make a whole yard for his partner!

Curious minds want to know!

DevotaMaidDevotaMaidover 13 years ago
Very interesting life story

I very much enjoyed reading it. You sound very comfortable with your own sexuality indeed.

I would be curious to know if you missed having a steady life partner and children (maybe you have them) or if you are happier with your lifestyle choice.

arobbinsarobbinsover 13 years agoAuthor
Measuring and Counting

Thank you, Anon. The three miles is the total, recognizing that some of the 6, 7, 8 or more inches made the journey more than once.

You are right that a faithful wife could achieve the same but she and her husband would need to be at it very regularly!

arobbinsarobbinsover 13 years agoAuthor
For DevotaMaid

I don't think that I missed having a 'steady life partner'; indeed, I had the opportunity on more than one occasion but preferred the independence of my own lifestyle.

I did have a challenging but very satisfying 'day job' which, for me, more than made up for not having children. Although discretion means that I cannot go into detail, I feel that some of my achievements in that field contribute more to human kind than adding to the total world population.

BluegrayBluegrayalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful tale. Not sure if I should believe you, but I truly admire your honesty if this is true.

I am sure there are plenty of men who would love to be with you even after all the years you have been practicing your profession.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An interesting story. As many comments date from 11 years ago, I assume you were 62 c. 2010, which means you were likely born c. 1948. That would make you 19 in c. 1967. A great time to be alive! I turned 14 that year, and had a lot of fun with women aged between 14 and 38. You seem satisfied with your life, which is wonderful to read. I wish you a long life, health and continued happiness. It'd be divine to have you sit on my face for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hope you got the "5 stars" I gave to your story. I'm sure many partners/clients over the years have much enjoyed you and your delights. It seems you enjoyed them, or at least most of them. You've given a lot of joy to a world that is sometimes very sad. Bless you for making life more delightful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous