All Comments on 'Halloween Agreement'

by princess_nicole

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
lingerieloverlingerieloverover 13 years ago
more

I can't wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!!

Please continue with this! I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I loved it!!

I only wish I had a girl friend who would take me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wonderful

please please continue this story princess nicole. this will be an excellent story to continue further.

djllcdjllcabout 13 years ago

Depending on which way you look at it... I was lucky enough to break my leg while dressed one halloween... Girlfriend kept me dressed the whole of the cast wearing time, sissy heaven!

toni49toni49over 12 years ago

wounderfull wish that would happen to me

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very nice

when i get hmoe from work i take a shower and dress up i even have a vibe i use lets hear soem more plx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Leave while he can before it is too late.

For a new girlfriend to pull this domination and feminization treatment of him and hit him with a riding crop is way too much. Her rules and saying that he would learn more in the future, means that this is going to be for more than one night. She says that he can get his clothes and leave if he is not agreeable. That would have been the time to say "The hell with you. Fuck you. I am leaving and never coming back." There are other women out there who he could have amazing sex with. She is not worth it to stay in that type of relationship if he is not into that type of life style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT NEWS!

She's a girlfriend about to be an EX-girlfriend. It costs you nothing to throw her out. Be happy. Yes mistress my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Is your ex-girlfriend walking okay?

With the riding crop stuck up her ass? Because this was ridiculous. Without some ground work he would have taken that crop and broken it off in her ass. Had she slapped him, she would have been looking up at him from the floor after he smacked the crap out of the bitch. Terrible story, even for fiction it was ridiculous and implausible. A complete waste of time to read.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
love it

I would love a girlfriend like her.. I would be her slut full time..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great

would love to see what happens next

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
oh yes.. so hot

More please... love to have a girlfriend or wife like that... what happens at the party ? :)

Tootight1Tootight1about 8 years ago
no

I gave it a 5 because I thought that it was worth while wank material only. I could only read half way through it. I got so pissed at the author, but realized this story was not for me. I have been a CD/TV for most of my adult life, married to a wonderful wife for 30 years. Yes she knew and we played a lot of games together. I also know that times have changed through the generations. I cant think of a guy, that without any commitment from a girl, would submit to this type of situation without some kind of love, and or trust involved. there were no "I love you's" or you can trust me, or I wouldn't ruin your life, or future, or anything that would suggest that he could trust her. Then she starts smacking him, because he hasn't digested what all was said. What is going on here. A guy that has never expressed a desire, or shown any inclination to be fem, or explore his feminine side, is faced with a girl(not woman), who wants to dress him up and play Dominatrix, is there a maturity issue here also. After the first slap, there wouldn't be another. Hell, even in the story he doesn't know what's going on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don't Need a Mistress

For me this would have been a very erotic story if not for the domination angle. Just don't understand why so many readers get turned on by that fetish. For those who feel the need...enjoy.

Bicdman05Bicdman05over 5 years ago
umm

this story is hot as fuck. what the fuckis up with all these comments lol? this is for erotic fantasy. the author doesn't have to stick to preconceived relationship ideas that plague our reality. if you don't like it move on and be done.

to the author i say well fucking done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot stuff

Omg I wish I was treated like that I’m such a submissive sissy I’m so wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. Super exciting!!

BrittneyjessicaBrittneyjessicaover 1 year ago

Very sexy and well written

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous