All Comments on 'Watching my Wife Fuck my Friend'

by MickNeighbor

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good story, excellent theme and delivery. Looking forward to reading about the Mary scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Story

My wife and I love reading these stories together and after reading this one, well let just say that my divorced friend Jim may have a night to remember real soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
my wife

is there any one friend who fucks my wife hardly ,, i love it when someone fuck my wife ,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story of erotic encounter

Always enjoyable to watch my gal having a good time, nothing tastier than eating her puss while she's blowing a friend, then watching her take a good load from him! Then I move in for a squishy seconds!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My wife fucks her cousin!

My wife's first cousin fucked her hard. He had a long cock that he slipped into her and pounded her ass into the mattress. He held her down while he fucked her and deposited a huge load in her pussy. All she could say between the Oh, God, Oh, God, was I don't want to get preganant. I told him to take her in all of her holes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
my best friend

me and my wife went to a friends party my wife got very drunk and so did my friend and his wife my friend got me to kiss his wife alot as he wanted my wife and it turned me on alot as it was something i wanted to see a woman getting fucked well he left us so me and his wife got to now each other a lot after that i went to find my wife i found my friend he was with a woman it saw not my wife my wife has all ways said she would never fuck anyone eles so i looked for her i found her in the garage with two men kissing them one of the men got her legs open and licked her till she cum and his other friend got his cock into my wife thay both fucked her for a long time now she wants to play with men my friend and his wife are commeing round tomorrow for a four some she is so sex made now shes up for anything

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I watched my wife fuck my best friend one night. It was the most erotic sight I've seen. She later fucked him many times over the next few months with my permission. I loved to hear about their escapades and fuck her wet pussy afterwards. I was fucking two different women at the same time so we both had our flings. We have now been happily married 29 years so it did not damage our relationship. You guys that claim this is a disaster in the making are either jealous or prudes. So, quit reading these type stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
little man

I watched my wife fuck my friend. He rammed her with a cock that was 3 times my size, a thick 9" cock. Worst mistake I ever made. He now comes over to my house 2 times per week. Guess where I sleep? On the couch, listening to my wife getting pleasured. Oh my wife tells me I am lucky she even allows me clean up duty. Creampies and then sloppy seconds after he leaves and that's only if she isn't to sore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not first

I would be mad if my wife gave her ass to someone else first!!

guzziathomeguzziathomeover 10 years ago
Great stories.

I have just finished reading all your stories, all good but this one the best for me.

My wife was fucked by several men at various times, but sadly I never got to see the act. When it was with couples we did it in separate rooms. The 60's and 70's were great times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
HARDON

I TRIED TO GET MY WIFE TO FUCK MY MATE BUT SHE WAS HAVING NONE OF IT WHEN MY MATE LEFT WE HAD AAMAZINGSEX SHE WAS SO WET AND HORNEY I SLIPPED INTO HER ASS WITH NO PROBLEM FOR THE VERY FIRST ANAL SHAG GREAT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Best Friends!

I use to watch my best friend fuck my wife. i would watch her tight pussy try and grip his cock so hard it would almost turn inside out. We were both near 8 inches in length and both thick with him being almost the size of my wives wrist. We were both fixed and always screwed bareback. When my buddy came he would flood her pussy for a full minute with his hot sperm. He would still be deep in her shooting his load and thick globs would be puddling beneath her. When he would finally pull out a small river would follow. Fucking her after him was always fun and she would often suck us both hard again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
best friend

Great story. My best friend fucked my wife too. We did a threesome the first time and continued for 9 yrs counting. He was single so it happened after. He's been married now for three years so we only play once or twice a year. Ive let them fuck alone now since its easier for it to happen. We all enjoy it. Nothing beats your best friend fucking your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The most important is that you feel good

I enjoy very much when I watch, my wife as she sucks cock from another man. And much more when she fucks another man. I'm then very curious and proud of my wife. She do this far the best, and so well, that my wife can never disappoint me with another man. She would always fuck him, the best way she can. We have big love, and trust. We have a beautiful life, good sex, and many of our sweet secret. Let everyone enjoy their life in their own way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nothing like a Friend

My best friend was much larger than me and we all got drunk and he fucked my wife. He then took over and was fucking her all the time, she started only letting me eat her because she was too sore or wanted to be fresh for him. I would be at work and she would call and tell me he was at our house. He would fuck her over and over all day long while I was working. I would be in the bathroom at work knowing that my best friend was fucking my wife better than I ever did. I would come home from work and she would be sitting on the couch with him in her tee shirt and panties. He made me sleep on the couch when he wanted to stay over. I have a skinny dick and cum real fast and have a small load. He is long and fat and would fuck my wife for a long time and dump huge loads in/on her. I was really turned on when she would say things in front of him, like; he does not have a skinny dick like you, he lasts longer than 5 minutes, he makes me want to climb the walls, etc.. We went camping with a bunch of mutual friends, I went off on a boat ride and he took her into our tent and fucked her so loud that everyone heard it. I was told about it later in the month. He also took her out and a jetski ride and there was laughter and whispering about what they would be doing while they were gone. He ended up getting married but was still fucking my wife on a regular basis until summer of last year, when he had his first child. My wife still is waiting for him to come around, our neighbor has taken her several times and is filling his role temporarily.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great Story

An erotic story should be judged on how it makes the reader feel. This one gave me a hard on and butterflies in the pit of my stomach as I imagined watching my own wife getting fucked. This is something I have been wanting to see for a while but haven't dared broach. I think I will show her this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91%)

It is surreal when your wife & your best friend start making out in front of you. You are mesmerized, hypnotized, in a transe, enjoying things that you hitherto deemed invonceivable.

My best buddy was divorced.

The 3 of us were staying in a rented cottage in Quebec (Canada). We were sun bathing. My wife had a bikini on her. My friend had the sunscreen in his hands. My wife asked my friend to apply sunscreen on her back. She said to me, "Honey, i hope it is OK with you." I said it was. He applied it on her back from her heels to her neck including the ass cheeks. Next morning her made-in-Israel bikini bottom was not a thong but it was nicely exposing lower halves of her ass cheeks. Without saying anything to me she asked my best buddy to apply the sun protection on her back.

The vottage had a jet hot tub. All 3 of us were naked in it. When we exited she ssked my friend to dry her with a towel, which he did enthusiastically.

He told me in front of my wife, "If she were my boss i would kiss her ass." She instantly said, "Be my guest, start practicing..."

Ke kissed each ass cheek 2 - 3 times, opened the cheeks & started french kissing her anus. She spread her legs a bit. He stopped & looked at me... my wife told him, "don't be afraid; i will tell you when to stop." I noticed she was cumming. A bit later she told him, "Thank you. I count on you tomorrow if it is fine with you." He replied, "it's gine and beautiful!" She gave him a peck on the cheek. "You are a good friend to both of us & i like how you are touching me, it is like a massage of sorts. But it is as far as it will go." He agreed.

"Is this fine with you, honey. I am YOUR wife. You know i adore you..." I said, "It's fine and beautiful... i adore you too. I am glad we rented this cottage."

Things escalated between her & him & they started having sex in front of me.

The situation was making me very happy, i was clean but felt high like on drugs, i was happy, i felt i was in 7th heaven. She had sex with me too.

Each night she told me she loved me even more.

I kept whispering in her ear, "I am glad you come back to me every night, i love you. I love your body, too, although i share it with my best friend..

or may-be just because i share it with another man."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wife watching

My girlfriend was unfaithful with one friend so I told her if she could do it behind my back, she could do it while I watched her. She took some persuading but eventually agreed to do it. I made her wear stockings and she said I had to make sure she had enough to drink but I turned up with a mate she had never met and we all went out. They had some slow dances and I gave her double drinks. We got back to her place and I left her downstairs as I said I was going to bed. Some time later it went quiet downstairs and I crept down and peered in at them He had her down to her stockings but made her keep them on and he stripped off. They got on the floor and he got between her legs and his cock was about the size of an anti perspirant can. He pushed it inside and rode her for about 15 minutes as she gave him free pleasure and took part in a live sex show for my entertainment. I loved it, when he came inside her and she received a second lot of sperm some time later when I fucked her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 Annonyn is so full of shit

his eyes and hair are dark brown and smell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It is surreal when your wife & your best friend start making out in front of you. You are mesmerized, hypnotized, in a transe, enjoying things that you hitherto deemed invonceivable.

(Above are words of anon 07/02/16.)

I gave you 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my wife's virgin ass no more

I did witness my friend shove his 10" cock into my wife's ass. She cried all the while he gradually inched his entire cock until his pubic hair smashed against her buttocks. I came so hard when I saw his cum spilling out around his cock.

They collapsed spoon fashion; his entire cock still buried in her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
GOOD STUFF! I LIKE THIS STORY VERY MUCH, & GAVE IT A 5-

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
MY CUP OF TEA & THEN SOME! LOVE IT. 5*****. A VERY POPULAR STORY: 458,066 VIEWS & 117 FAV.

I missed my chance to watch my friend fuck my wife!

My friend was in our city on business & we insisted he should stay with us.

The 3 of us became a very compact group, my wife was very comfortable in his company. Our daughter was staying with my parents 60 miles away.

My friend's wife had just kicked out because he was an incorrigible womanizer. Yet for my wife he was a nice guy & a good friend.

One night my wife & i were talking in bed & she uttered the words that definitely had & distinct meaning: "i somehow feel sorry for him... He is missing his family, place to belong. He is a kind person... I WONDER WHAT HE IS LIKE IN BED, I BET YOU HE IS GENTLE."

STUPID ME! I DID NOT KNOW YET THAT A MAN MUST PAY ATTENTION TO EVERY WORD A WOMAN SAYS. I learned that the hard way. WAS SHE ASKING FOR A HALL PASS? Unfortunately by that time i was not yet aware of my voyeur side.

ALL I SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER WAS, "Oh my wife would like to to find it out for herself. Correct? You would not lose me nor would i stop loving you. Just play it by ear..."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

👍👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

I loved it,and yes my wife and i have done the same thing and yes all three of us have enjoyed it all. My friend fucked my wife for three and a half years until he got married at 38. I always cleaned my wife up after he fucked her. He used my wlfe's mouth ,cunt and asshole somewhere between 600 = 1000 times over that time. He would sometimes sit on my wife's face while i fucked her and she would curl her tongue up and fuck him up his asshole.He and i would never talk about what happened after but knew we all enjoyed what we did,and my wife just loved having the use of two cocks, and sometimes two at once ( 1 in her cunt and one in her ass ) just loved it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love your story ❤: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five).

My wife is a flirt. She flirts with men, friends & strangers alike, whether i am present or not. She is 5ft 9, quite curvey & proud of it.

A friend of ours, a divorcee, can't keep his hands to himself when he is near my wife. When the 3 of us meet in the summer, my wife wears cuff off shorts, or a mini dress or anything else that makes her fuckable. He literally caresses her thighs all the way up to the rim of her shorts.

My wife assured me @ least once that he is not her lover:

"I enjoy his company & do like the attention he's giving me. Each time after we meet him, you and I have amazing sex. He is prosecco before the meal & you are the meal. I'll tell you if anything else happens between me & him... Thank you for beeng the most understanding husband in the country. You are the love of my life. Promise me you will never leave me. I would be totally devasteted if you did...".

She is obviously fully aware that I not only have a strong voyeur side but have already come to terms with it. All she promised me was she would tell me if they become lovers, & she begged me not to leave her no matter what. Essentially she got a hall pass from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Gave me butterflies in my stomach and a raging hard on. I've wanted to suggest this to my wife for years, - to see her fucked by another man. I have skirted around suggesting it, but this has made me want it even more. Great story, - best I've read on here. More please. I want to hear about Mary getting some!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The slut wife denies her ass to her husband but gives it up gladly for the friend with the big cock. What a disrespectful bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mary is a keeper. Full stop. Period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: (5) 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟, ❤❤, 👍👍!

The author managed to tell us a complete and very erotic story on less than a page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent ★★★★★ (5.0)!

Erotic and 100% true to life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting another user's comment.

"Anonymous, almost 7 years ago

A great Story

An erotic story should be judged on how it makes the reader feel. This one gave me a hard on and butterflies in the pit of my stomach as I imagined watching my own wife getting fucked. This is something I have been wanting to see for a while but haven't dared broach. I think I will show her this story."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent: ★★★★★ (5.0)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.0 = 💯% (💥💥💥💥💥) 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excerpt from tbe story:

"... Sam was sitting on the sofa, just in front of Dave who was standing before her with his cock conveniently at the height of her mouth. I saw her hands reach around to his ass and pull him closer to her, as she kissed his balls and ran her tongue up the length of his shaft. She turned Dave slightly to one side, obviously to give me a better view as she slowly closed her full lips around the head of this enormous cock. Dave began to gently rock his hips backward and forward, gently fucking her gorgeous face as she took more and more of his cock into her warm accommodating mouth with each thrust...."

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting soneone else's comment, which I can relate to:

"Anonymous, about 2 years ago

Gave me butterflies in my stomach and a raging hard on. I've wanted to suggest this to my wife for years, - to see her fucked by another man. I have skirted around suggesting it, but this has made me want it even more. Great story, - best I've read on here. More please. I want to hear about Mary getting some!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a public comment.

Quote:

Anonymousabout 3 years ago

Love your story ❤: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (five).

My wife is a flirt. She flirts with men, friends & strangers alike, whether i am present or not. She is 5ft 9, quite curvey & proud of it.

A friend of ours, a divorcee, can't keep his hands to himself when he is near my wife. When the 3 of us meet in the summer, my wife wears cut off shorts, or a mini dress or anything else that makes her fuckable. He literally caresses her thighs all the way up to the rim of her shorts.

My wife assured me @ least once that he is not her lover:

"I enjoy his company & do like the attention he's giving me. Each time after we meet him, you and I have amazing sex. He is prosecco before the meal & you are the meal. I'll tell you if anything else happens between me & him... Thank you for beeng the most understanding husband in the country. You are the love of my life. Promise me you will never leave me. I would be totally devasteted if you did...".

She is obviously fully aware that I not only have a strong voyeur side but have already come to terms with it. All she promised me was she would tell me if they become lovers, & she begged me not to leave her no matter what. Essentially she got a hall pass from me

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some wives need a second man in her life.

Like, the husband is full-time permanent and the second one is part-time (either casual or permanent.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am copy pasting a comment whitch i can relate to.

Quote:

Anonymous - over 6 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91%)

It is surreal when your wife & your best friend start making out in front of you. You are mesmerized, hypnotized, in a trance, enjoying things that you hitherto deemed invonceivable.

My best buddy was divorced.

The 3 of us were staying in a rented cottage in Quebec (Canada). We were sun bathing. My wife had a bikini on her. My friend had the sunscreen in his hands. My wife asked my friend to apply sunscreen on her back. She said to me, "Honey, i hope it is OK with you." I said it was. He applied it on her back from her heels to her neck including the ass cheeks. Next morning her made-in-Israel bikini bottom was not a thong but it was nicely exposing lower halves of her ass cheeks. Without saying anything to me she asked my best buddy to apply the sun protection on her back.

The cottage had a jet hot tub. All 3 of us were naked in it. When we exited she asked my friend to dry her with a towel, which he did enthusiastically.

He told me in front of my wife, "If she were my boss i would kiss her ass." She instantly said, "Be my guest, start practicing..."

He kissed each ass cheek 2 - 3 times, opened the cheeks & started french kissing her anus. She spread her legs a bit. He stopped & looked at me... my wife told him, "don't be afraid; i will tell you when to stop." I noticed she was cumming. A bit later she told him, "Thank you. I count on you tomorrow if it is fine with you." He replied, "it's fine and beautiful!" She gave him a peck on the cheek. "You are a good friend to both of us & i like how you are touching me, it is like a massage of sorts. But it is as far as it will go." He agreed.

"Is this fine with you, honey. I am YOUR wife. You know i adore you..." I said, "It's fine and beautiful... i adore you too. I am glad we rented this cottage."

Things escalated between her & him & they started having sex in front of me.

The situation was making me very happy, i was clean but felt high like on drugs, i was happy, i felt I was in 7th heaven. She had sex with me too.

Each night she told me she loved me even more.

I kept whispering in her ear, "I am glad you come back to me every night, i love you. I love your body, too, although i share it with my best friend... or may-be just because i share it with another man."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story.

We were members of a nudist club where there was some swinging going on, I was very keen to get the wife involved in the swinging side of it, I had an uphill battle, she was a struck Catholic, I was the only guy she had been with (I popped her cherry when we were 18) and she never ever touches alcohol.

This night we were at a house party, I was called away to work, this was mid 70’s and pagers were all the rave “bloody things”, to save time we arranged for the wife to get a lift home with friends.

Next morning when I arrived home she told me there had been some complications with her lift home an a friend of ours Joe had given her a lift home, then she went on and told me that she had been a naughty girl with our friend Joe, my reply was a bit of a kiss and cuddle between friends never hurt anyone, to which she replied “it was more than a kiss and cuddle”, I instantly barred up and took her to the bedroom and fucked her while she told me in detail what had happened.

We were 35 and married 15 years at the time.

The barrier had been broken, 2 days later Joe and his wife visited us and we swapped partners for some very hot sex.

Word soon got around the nudist club that we had joined the swingers life style and the wife was queen be at the club with all the guys wanting a turn with her “and I got to go with their wife’s”, that was almost 50 years ago, we were swingers up to our early 70’s when we had our last M F M threesome. We will be married 60 years early next year and are still very much in love with no regrets at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5) ❤❤

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆☆- (5-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

... I joked that Dave wouldn't mind getting much closer to her. She turned to me completely naked and said, "What do you mean."

She seemed surprised by my comment. I said "Oh come on, - surely you've seen the looks he gives you when Mary's not watching him. "He'd give his right arm to fuck you."

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5.0 (☆☆☆☆☆+)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excerpt from the story.

Quote:

The sight and sound of them kissing was incredible. I saw my wife's hand slowly start to massage Dave's cock through his trousers and then she gradually undid his zipper and reached in to feel his engorged cock.

End quote.

This story is erotic and totally true to life.

(4.75 = 95% = A+)!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a FIVE STAR STORY.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot! Hot! Hot!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

After much merriment and flirty talk between Dave and Sam we decided to leave the cars on the pub car park and get a taxi back to our place. I persuaded Dave, rather than go back to an empty house that he should spend the night with us in our spare room...

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I LOVED it.

It is my kind of wife sex story no ifs or buts!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Like story but husband should came out did double penetration with her .e fucked friends wife in front of him pushed his wife on living room floor mounted her rammed her hard fucked then raised her legs on my shouldersthen felt me getting ready to cum yell pull out not protected than pushed held myself there started pumping sperm into her started yelling you bastard now I got your kid in me my friend told his wife you wanted to fuck him now live with it once pulled out he mounted her we fucked her all night even did double vag on her she climax alot when three of us finished she was sore knocked up by mewe slept in king size bed I woke up rolled her over got on top rammed her cunt she screamed fucked her most of morning then took shower went home

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not the direction I was expecting. My wife who was a virgin we we got married waiting for me to turn 18, her a 2 years older 102 pound redhead. The first time my work mate fucked my wife she pretended I didn't know. On the the third meeting between them with me watching again secretly he also took her virgin ass, my wife called it her new butt pussy. She told him that he had taken her butt pussy virginity, he made her promise that I, her husband, could never touch her butt pussy which he called his property. My wife remained faithful to him allowing me to only have her rosie pussy pussy as they continued their affair him thinking I did not know for several years. Sometimes I would come into work at the traffic center (factory trucking delivery in a 3 state area,) and others i worked with seemed to be sharing a secret which i never let on to my wife, or with them that I knew.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This is a FIVE STAR STORY.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Excerpt from tha story.

Quote.

... this time Sam motioned for him to sit on the sofa, which he did, cock pointing into the air like a divining rod. She then sat on it, facing him so her huge breasts were rubbing in his face. This was always my favourite position with Sam, because not only did you get to fuck her, but you had the added experience of burying your head in those wonderful tits at the same time.

End quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous