All Comments on 'Fun for Don and Kathy'

by 938ab

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Dominant Wives

Please don't wait to long before you write about what the wives have in store next. This story was really good and very exciting to visualize.

raiinn57raiinn57over 13 years ago
Thank Thank thank you...Love it !!

Wow...I have oftened wrapped my wife's used , prefumed panties around the base of my favorite porn star dildo. I close my eyes and smell her and taste that big dong in the back of my mouth. You story paints a hot picture I have played in my mind over and over again.

We play a game in the shower , where wifey forces me to service a big suction cup dildo that she uses as her favorite BF toy.

I know you will have more great ideas

raiin57

YIM rain1957

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Cocks 'n' Lace...Mmmmmmmh!

Wow, wow, wow! That story was incredibly hot. It is a situation I would love to be in myself. The image of both guys in panties kissing and licking thru the fabric almost sent me over the top. I could practically see and taste Don's precum from your description. I also REALLY like the idea of licking another guys cum off my wife's pussy. Mm, mmm, good!

Keep up the really great work!

-teachme2bbi

Kickinback54Kickinback54over 13 years ago
Great Beginning of (I hope) a Series

I was totally onto the story and the guys doing exactly as they were told. And I am sure the girls have much more in store for them. This could be the beginning of a great series.

freeforallfreeforallover 13 years ago
Great story

Stroking my cock right now as I read the story. can't wait til the next installment.

Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoover 13 years ago
You captured it!

...the essence of the fantasy of a middle aged guy like me, wanting his wife but wanting more...damn this was hot!

Please tell us more, more, more...

Stephen

brupdtbrupdtabout 12 years ago
Too much!

More please and soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great!

wife and i enjoyed it. look forward to next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutely awesome story!

i read this story a couple of months ago. I couldn't get it out of my mind. Then I couldn't find it again. I just read it again. What a great story and great writing. This is so much one of my fantasies. I would love to be one of these husbands and my wife one of those wives. Wow! Incredible story I will read again and again. Hot story. We need continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Delicious Story

Agree wholeheartedly with the other comments, well written and incredibly sexy. Cannot wait for another installment. The big question, how do you make this fantasy come true?

ClitNinjaClitNinjaalmost 9 years ago
Wow, you seduced me, controlled me and gave me a euphoric orgasm!!!

I loved this first installment of Don and Kathy and, especially the seduction, tease and foreplay of the two bi-MWM.

I met another curious man from Texas here on Literotica. We have exchanged many emails re: our bisexual fantasies and curiosities. We have shared explicit info re: our wives, our sexual frustrations, shared a coup!e of online chats that brought us both to orgasm.

This story has aroused me so much, I have sent info re: the story to my cyberspace bi-MWM Texan (mentioned above). As I read, I fantasized that he and I were Don and Dave.

Here are some of my favorites

* words like cunt, pussy, cock

* the seductive edging and teasing

* the card game

* all the male-male play

* the final erotic triplets: wives masturbating, men cuming, men eating cum off ladies cunts

* ladies matching lingerie, stockings and garters

* and more...

This fantasy turned me on and still turns me on! In fact, writing these comments knowing other men will be reading about this private intimate part of my life turns me on. Right now, I am sitting naked in my family room, stroking...

I have never had a real life MMF tryst with a bisexual male, although I hope to do this sometime. If you want to discretely share bisexual interests, fantasies and experiences, go to my profile and hit me.

I look forward to part two.

BiMLasVegasBiMLasVegasover 8 years ago

That is a very hot scenario. I got a great round of stroking and cumming on a pair of panties while reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous