All Comments on 'Pool Payments Ch. 12'

by Tx Tall Tales

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The word is EPILOG or EPILOGUE ...

not PROLOGUE

GiniDGiniDover 13 years ago

unless it's the start of an unwritten story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
epilogue

epilogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really people ???

Gawd that was an a-fucking-mazing story ... So ppl get off ur high horse and enjoy it. One mistake over 12 chapters is impressive. So much fun with this story ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
too soon to end

Bring Jill into the mix, even though the summer is over you said she is their some-time babysitter...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I seriously can't believe you idiots would believe the author made a mistake with the epilogue/prologue.

Its pretty obvious he was emphasing the "beginning" not the "end"

Great stories, Only thing that annoyed me was not seeing Jills story, Also the charachter of Greg was kind of pointless. There was no reason for his wife to stray.

DARKLORDALLACARDDARKLORDALLACARDover 12 years ago
long story

one of the best i've read on this site in a very long time....

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeabout 12 years ago
I'm sorry...

.. but this line about gave me a seizure:

"Greg was rewarded for working things out, twice I was told, but I wasn't present for either one. I didn't like that, but I was reassured that it was ending, and being allowed to play with Beth was a nice reward for my patience."

Oh please. You fucked his wife for weeks and took her virgin asshole. Until he gets something from your wife that she never gave you no matter how much you wanted it, you have no right to be even slightly pissed at him. Frankly, Greg should be able to fuck all your wife's holes at will anytime he wants... and you still would owe him.

1 star.

leroykatleroykatover 11 years ago
ending

Hi I can see that maybe the ending was a bit rushed, but I can understand that maybe you were stuck on how to end the story? I didn't see a problem with how you introduced the others into the special arrangement set up by the wife in trying to kick start her sex life with hubby. It was nice surprise to see the wife was the mastetmind of the pool payments. It looked liked the wife wasn't prepared for how the other girls wanted a bit of the action?

I didn't like the idea of the wife wanting to square up because hubby started fucking others due to them not getting what they wanted from their husbands. The wife could of stopped the arrangement ay any time but she didnt, so she was to blame for hubby fucking the rest.

It would nice to see maybe the wife seducing the 18 yr old next door neighbor and surprising hubby and have him educate her like he did with the others?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Story!!

I just wanted to say that you should bring Kayla back. I felt like there was chemisty between Alex n Kayla, so it's unethical for her to get the cold shoulder when her husband is a ol' Dude, who can't satisfy her needs as a women.

P.S. You should atleast tell us if Alex got to fuck Kayla's virgin ass. I would appreicate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
S.I.S.I.

Thanks for another Story I'd like to Star In. You've got the group, might as well go on vacation!

GermanDragonGermanDragonalmost 11 years ago
Could use another chapter :)

What if Traci wanted another sandwich? She could invite Greg again, but then Alex should get another chance with Lisa. It might even be possible that Traci wants more and invites not only Greg and Lisa, but Andrea and her husband for an enhanced group session (Beth would be invited anyway) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Jill?

What, no Jill? a teenage slut from next door come on man.

IlliterateoafIlliterateoafover 10 years ago
Thank you

I want to thank you for an incredible adventure. I managed to miss the boat on reading this until now, but am glad I was able to read it as one story. While I agree with the comments that additional stories could be written based on what happened with the Greg, Lisa and Traci encounter or what will happen with Jill, summer is over, and this ending is good as any. Thank you, again!

PuggyWishbonePuggyWishboneover 10 years ago
And Alex's Punishment Was ... ?

After Beth's punishment at Traci's hand, I was sure I'd see Alex get his. After all, his betrayal was the deepest. But no. Only rewards for Alex, no matter how thoughtlessly (some would say cruelly) he put his marriage at risk.

It's funny. Whenever one of your stories features a cheating wife, she suffers the most barbaric retribution and earns forgiveness (if at all) only after paying a horrible price, even if her initial wandering were the result of coercion. On the other hand, when a husband cheats and gets found out, it's always PARTY TIME!!

Can you, perhaps, explain this in terms those of us with a sense of fairness (or who actually LIKE women) might understand? Thanks!

P.S.: Near the end of the story, you misspelled 'EPILOGUE'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no jill :(

Was hoping for some jill action.. :( other than that great story and I'm currently making my way through all of your work and its quite a ride. Keep up the good work!

jahoo64jahoo64over 9 years ago
Great work, but...

...you really needed to get Jill in on that. 4 and 3/4 stars for sure, but Jill would have taken it to 5. Still a hot piece, just could have been volcanic adding her to the mix.

maninconnmaninconnover 9 years ago
Depraved characters! Totally over the top perverted!

Loved it!

mabell3368mabell3368about 9 years ago
Only one wish

It would have been nice to see Jill work into the story somewhere. Otherwise, though, quite a tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Illustrated

This story has been illustrated and may be read at http://www.illustratedlovestories.com.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Guess theres no chance of rewritting the last two chapters to remove the craptastic plot involving greg. Completely wrecked the first 10 chapters with that. Im actually disappointed I read this now because you added that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story overall, as are many of your stories. Definitely liked that you did a summary/wrap-up at the end to put closure on some of the characters. Better than just leaving it open ended.

As others have mentioned, would love to hear about something with Jill.

Thanks for sharing your writings with us.

Over_StimOver_Stimabout 7 years ago
I had a lot of fun

Thanks for the story

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 7 years ago

The last parts involving Greg ruined the story for me, if I ever reread this I will ignore the last chapters and imagine something very different, something not involving wiveswapping to make things 'fair'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I have a pool too

JdoyleTex here:

Great story and good conclusion. I wish I had the

same response at my pool😎

Keep writing, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved the 1st 10 chapters.

Seriously, the wife pushes the hot woman onto him and then gets upset when he follows his dick? Plot failure. Plus the crap with Greg? So the Husband turns into a total wuss and doesn't even blink at the fact it was all instigated by his wife to begin with?

I hate when a good plotline falls to pieces because the characters actions and reactions are suddenly not true to previous form.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
fun story

this was a fun story though alex was an ass hole. woman tells him not to cum in her as she is not protected and he dumps 5 or 6 loads in her. alex gets all he can out of 3 married women and he gets mad because greg wants his wife. wish greg beat the shit out of him.

GioSoloGioSoloover 6 years ago
Same as other comments

Ch. 11-12 ruined a relatively good story. Greg was a horrible addition. Love that you never finish your stories, and the one that you do you end real poorly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Come on kids!!!

The way I see it, Traci has been fucking Greg long before the story started... The wife knew about her husband's previous fling and encouraged it due to a guilty conscience, and got pissed when he ended up getting more than her... Great story...60 stars...

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Come on guys! It just a fun fuck story!

'Nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Andrea pregnant?

It would have been nice to find out what happened when Andrea got pregnant -- a pretty likely result after the number of times Alex came came in her unprotected. Maybe Andrea's husband knew all about her escapades, and was happy with it because he was sterile and really wanted a child.

sbkr222sbkr222almost 4 years ago
Great series

I really loved the series and am very sad to see it end. But I think there are some loose ends. Why did they inform Lisa's husband about the affair but left out Beth's and Kayla's husbands? This was never explained.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Traci is just the worst

"See what you started, Alex?" Traci started everything, everything that happened was her fault, and she willingly both brought other women to her husband and ran off to sleep with other men, and SHE is calling Alex the troublemaker? What a total bitch.

Honestly reading these last 2 chapters has just been disgusting, seeing traci get away with everything without any punishment or consequences.

The epilogue should have ended with Alex kicking Traci out and inviting Jill over.

SamCleaverSamCleaverover 2 years ago

The last two chapters were a different story. I didn't feel like making Alex into a cuck fit with the first 10 chapters. If you wanted to go that route, you shouldn't have made it his wife's plan to put Beth with her Alex. That way, she could have demanded that Alex allow the cucking to even the score. I rated the other chapters as a five, but I did not rate this one, mainly because I just had a difference of opinion and chapters 11 and 12 were well written, even if they were out of place, IMHO.

Phlycpl210Phlycpl210over 2 years ago

Great story! But that was just cruel to leave Jill hanging like a dangling participle. Still, fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poor Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fine wrap up. It was a bit jarring when it took a left turn in the last chapter, but this one evened it out. Traci is still off putting, her idea and then acts wronged. Almost wonder if she set it up to cover her own infidelity, ala another Alex in Blackmail Tales. Again for all the complainers out there this story was wired for the wife to be behind everything from the beginning, remember when Beth was peaking in on Alex and his wife and Traci mentions Beth. And this was very early on.

As for Greg getting involved it was surprising. But the harem hoarders be damned. You cannot properly double stuff a woman, or split roast her, or get a third fella involved and fill all three of her fuck holes at once, if only one guy with a mythical dick that never deflates or needs time to recover, gets them all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is not the worst story on Literotica, I suppose. It is a serious contender though. A silly conceit, badly written

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

As I was getting to the end I was thinking about the girl next door and you said it right at the end….

Are you going to write it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I didn't like all the cheating. It felt cheap and tawdry, not sexy or hot. When there is knowledge and approval by rightful partners, that changes things.

fitfidelityfifty64fitfidelityfifty64about 1 year ago

Oh yes, Jill! Good to get the loose ends tied up. Thanks for a great series.

kivancsifancsikivancsifancsiabout 1 year ago

Kár volt az egész sorozatot elrontani a KURVA Traci-nek adni a kezdeményezést ls elégtételt. Sajnálom, így nem bíztos, hogy lefordítom.

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Absolutely loved this, thanks so much for the awesome writing!

blackknight314blackknight31412 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

bad ending. ok he cheated but her doing the same in front of him does not mean he would be ok with it. he was angry when his wife and greg went inside because he just thought it was going to happen. now here he is ok with it ? bull. 2 wrongs do not make a right and he should have walked out and started packing the moment his wife pulled greg to her and told her they were done. she started it all ,she does not deserve to dictate how it ends.

tipacanoetipacanoe9 months ago

12 wonderful chapters. I will be back,

to read them again. Thank you for all of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fantastic story wish there was more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTx Tall Tales@Tx Tall Tales
20410 Followers
The only thing constant is change. A new State, a new City, a new Job, and new Stories (coming soon).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES