All Comments on 'Quickie: Siblings'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very good for a Quickie

I liked reading your quick story. I hope you decide to continue with it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Good quick story

I hope that it is just a start of many more encounters with his hot sister.

Will he get to fuck his oldest sister? she knows what is going on with the two of them and maybe she needs a little extra young cock.

Thanks for the good read.

SilmarillionSilmarillionover 13 years ago
Good story

Excellent plot, well written, great movement toward the inevitable ending. I especially liked the part where the big sister "interrupts" the two of them. Thanks and keep up the great work.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Talk About A Quickie

That was a great quickie, can't wait for more. I'm just wondering which sister will be next. This story deserves a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
so-so

as is it is worthless this will only be good if you give one or two more chapters other wise this wasn't worth posting or reading we don't like being left hanging so either finish it now or remove it now

DBRS

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lets see

is this a complete story- NO WAY

wheres the background and character development?

wheres the plot and story?

this should be chapter two or three of five not a stand alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF?

His "Love stick"? Are you serious? I sincerely hope that was a joke. Otherwise you need to find a site that caters to YOUNG adolescents. smh

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago
They just don't get it,

Agnol's "Quickies" are just that, short 'n' sweet, and horny as a hormonal teenager. They're stroke stories, not novellas. They are the "Wham-Bam-ThankYouMa'am" of Literotica. Get it up, get it in, shoot your load, then tuck it away. There's no need for long, lingering build-ups, nor lengthy denouements at the end. They are designed from the start as quick, hot, literary sex sessions for a reader to get off to. It's all about the down 'n' dirty action.

And to the Anonym-ass "DBRS", who said it should be removed: Let's see what YOU have written. What's the "DBRS" stand for, anyway? Dumb as a Box of RockS? Agnol titled it as a "Quickie", not "Multipart Epic". What part of that didn't you understand?

The story is complete as is, and has all the required elements for a great stroke story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
1629 Followers
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES