All Comments on 'Wife's First Interracial Massage'

by Txwriter29

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
wow

oh yes i need to have one of those for sure, so very hot

and so wonderful when he can make u squirt

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nothing New

Different people, a little different methodology and application but stimulating.

You do, of course, realize that when he removed the mask and introduced them that her sheepishness turned to a bashful smile. Being quick and used to first time white women he slowly smiled. leaned over and gave her a deep tongue kiss, starting with just a little soft lips. and then she slowly pulls him on top of her and slides his cock into her, moaning, smiling and muttering - Oh My God - Soooooooo Good!

Don't be surprised if she now says that she feels awkward and could hubby please go and meet them for a 10isAM breakfast. She promises to act out his fantasy and she'll tell him all about tomorrow night when they get home.

If he is lucky, she will only want to have a Friday night with her new lover only once every 5-6 weeks but, as you know, new BF will encourage her to make it a weekend and take her to dinner and dancing and we all know where that will end up - 'Hot Wife' & his friends!

Why is it that guys with happy, beautiful wives fantasize about interracial sex while they watch? Common sense, white or black, if the new lover is bigger and she grows to take it all, she is going to want more, occasionally or a lot and if you don't agree on some infrequent planning, she'll get it anyway.

Oh well, well written, we would be interested to see your feelings on chapter 2 and what happens to her & HIM?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
general

Hmm....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous