All Comments on 'Life is Strange Ch. 03'

by swiftwind

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
Sad

You can never tell with Lit, but if "life is strange" is a true story, or anywhere near true, all I can say is it was one of the saddest damned stories I've read . And what's so sad is that it's not unusual or overly dramatic. Stuff like that is real life. The author gives us almost nothing to fill out the story of what his problems with his wife consist of, or what her problems are, but the reader's imagination fills in the blanks. Life and marriage is hard enough without added handicaps. I hope for the writer's sake that this is pure fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wished. . .

By reading first two chapters i hoped it really worked as u have thought. . . But as ur story title is life is really strange. . . Wel wish u MOVE ON in life. . N prosper. . All da best for future. .. Take care hope u write again in near future. . . .0{sam}

Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
Don't let them beat you down

Life, you can let it beat you down or you can do the best you can. You have. Keep writing, it is a good outlet for your feelings. I will be looking for more of your story.

swiftwindswiftwindover 13 years agoAuthor
Is this true or not?

Unfortunately this is true story about my marriage. I left out exact details as some things are too hard to face. This experience has left me scared emotionaly and as of yet I see no real hope of moving on emotionaly. Moving forward for the sake of my son is all I have left. The real important part is my son is not negatively affected by anything and I never let him see the pain on the inside of my heart.

My ex wife was schizoaffective among other things, so those of you who know how SEVERE mental illness can be then I think you can understand and know what is being left out and why.

To those that don't I am sorry but it is too hard for me to explain and is painful in many ways.

This particular series is over. The marriage is gone. Who knows maybe in the future something will change my view and I will write again. For a complete amature it sounds like I did ok over all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous