All Comments on 'Life Of A Submissive Male Slutwhore'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crass

So vulgar, and fake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Literacy training please

Sorry but this is a prime candidate for a good editor! It's barely readable. A blind, one-handed monkey with a keyboard could have produced something more legible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yeah, somewhat illiterate

Yeah, somewhat lacking for literacy, but very hot anyway

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i love the story, you seem to have a perfect life ,i love the taste of cum and when my master is away on business i wank into my hand and eat my own cum. when he is here he likes to watch me suck his friends cocks and swallow their cum it really turns us both on please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*I'm also dominated by my wife

Liked the story since it brings home a lot of feelings and events in our lives. I consider myself "QUEER" not gay. Don't take this the wrong way. I don't care how others classify themselves it's just that when wife has given me to her boyfriend to be fucked or to have his cock sucked the title of Queer suits me better. I am married to a very nice, beautiful lady that I've turned into a whore just like me. She fucks them and I clean her out but also get fucked by her tricks. Many times before she fucks blacks, something we both enjoy she will fist me half way up to her elbow. I love it, especially if they cuss me, call me every dirty name in the book. I love being degraded to the point where she pisses in my mouth while I'm taking it in my boiPussy. At home when she need to piss it's my job to make my mouth available to drink it. Yes, I'm a dirty fucking slut that will do whatever turns them on.We both love being gangbanged. Very popular at ABS locations, parks, truck stops rest areas, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I WANT THAT

I DREAM OF BEING A COCK WHORE TO A MISTRESS, I WANT TO SUCK HARD COCKS .

I'M TIRED OF FUCKING DILDOS AND OTHER TOYS ,I WANT TO LICK AND SUCK A LOT

OF HARD SUCKS I WANT TO EAT CUM TOO. I WANT A REAL DICK TO POUND MY VIRGIN ASSHOLE I WANT A MISTRESS WHO WILL PUT A STRAP ON UP MY ASS I WANT A MISTRESS TO SERVE AND OBEY.

canes065@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A real life slut for a mistress

My real life mistress keeps me for licking her pussy usually 5-6 times a week, Always after she goes on dates as well. I am also in a lock and panties and surprising she lets me orgasm when i want but i have to asked to be fucked by her strap on she wears. It is the type that inserts in her pussy with no straps. I am only permitted to orgasm that way and i look forward to that every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love to be a male slut

I dream all the time about been a submissive male slut for a dominant women about how she would train me and how much cock I would have to suck my virgin ass been raped. So this story was really great to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Submissive Male Needs This Training

I am a totally shaved submissive male and would really like to happen to me what has been described above. As to why I love having my body shaved. I want nothing to hide my nudity. I love the feeling of being totally exposed and accessible. Second, being totally shaved announces that I am a submissive male and am proud of so being. I want my mistress to train me to serve her. I am willing to give her complete control of my body. I am also willing to do what ever house work she wishes. being milked in front of a group of interested observers is also exciting to me. You are a lucky fellow. Wish it were done to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kinky shit from a motherfucking cocksucker!

Hey! This is real kinky shit and I love it! I wanna see this faggot get his ass filled up with some nigger cock while he sucks on a big white cum-spurting dick. Mmmmm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Whoa !!!

Your HONEST post is awesome, incredible . . . I doubt that I could be so forthright . . . I'd LOVE to experience all that you have . . . best wishes to you ! Your Mistress is SURELY a LUCKY one !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
2328 Followers
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.