All Comments on 'Mom Feeds Me'

by lapitup

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
continue please

I really enjoyed your story, it had very good development and I am looking forward to part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Plot suggestion

I would like to see the mom tease the son by fucking men that he knows in front of him. She could fuck his barber, and ask him to shave her pussy. She could go to a tattoo parlour and get tattooed and fucked. She could just fuck the plumber while the son watches

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
An alternative plot suggestion

I notice the previous suggestions and would like to offer another alternative.

Since you like to tease readers (from this story) I'd just like to see you write along the lines of the son getting so horny that he just slid out of bed, pushed his mother to her knees and jammed his cock deep down her throat, then pulling it out, stands her up and then forces her onto the bed on all fours, before he slips his hard cock into her arse and pounds it hard and senseless, causing her considerable discomfort as she hadn't lubricated her arse enough for a forceful raping back there.

I don't want a violent storyline (where he hits her - or the like - I think writers who touch upon those subjects are mongrels).

It should be he just simply rapes her arse, hard and painfully and it was his mother who got him horny in the first place anyway.

BESIDES....who cares. Afterall his mother's just a rag slut anyway and deserves to get anally raped.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A little on the short side

This chapter is a good set-up for a series.

I hope the next chapters continue and have a lot of forward progress to the story, and isn't drawn out too long.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

Very exciting story. Personally, I would have enjoyed more detail about Mom's blow job, like a bit of gagging and some drool hanging from her mouth, to make it a really serious event. I would have liked the son to have held off cumming and fell asleep so he would have really had a huge load primed. As far as I'm concerned, the nasty talk could have been dragged out and Mom's admission about enjoying cocks could have not been so fast. I mean, really. She would have to be so turned on for her to finally look at her son and tell him she has always been a cocksucker and one who enjoys the taste of cum. Could have been a very erotic conversation, an honest conversation, with a grown son now old enough to know about such things. But, I gave the story a "4" rating but feel it could have easily hit "5" with just a little bit more work. Thanks for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Consistency

In the second paragraph you established that he was underage. In the fourth paragraph you state "I wish my ex's got into it the way she was getting into it."

How and when did he have time for more than one marriage, or for that matter even one?

I would have prefered the story a little longer for more development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
About being under age

In most states, the legal drinking age is 21 and legal "adulthood" is 18.

LepmanLepmanover 13 years ago
Keep the good stuff coming

Great story, I agree somewhat short but you made up for it in hot. I love mother sone incest stories but especially love yours because mommy is the naughty one not the son. Yum keep up the good work and can't wait for the next episode.

IMcRoutIMcRoutover 13 years ago
In-Consistency

Ok, first things first. I enjoyed the story and I'm looking forward to reading more.

I have to do some nitpicking here, however, and contradict Anon's 'Consistency' remark.

What you DID establish in the 2nd paragraph is that MOM is underage.

("Being underage, Mom didn't approve...") Correctly you might have said, 'As I am/was underage, Mom...' or 'Me being underage..'

It's called a misrelated participle.

Right. Sit down everybody. Next grammar lesson same time next year! :D

lapituplapitupover 13 years agoAuthor
Forgive me, I must apologize

After re-reading this, I can see what many of you are saying and I apologize for that. Truth be told, I simply do not have a lot of time on my hands. I wrote a few shorter stories this week, three which are still pending publication here (a day or two more for those that like my stories), while I was in a boring seminar. That's the only reason I had time, I was bored stiff. I wrote them on my phone and uploaded them here; I didn't proof any of the stories, I just let them fly. My attention was very split while writing this and it shows. Again, for that I apologize. In retrospect, I should have handled it differently. Unfortunately, I'm afraid the other three stories will come out just as sloppy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
O M G !!!!!

wow, another great story, i also love the naughty mommy whispering thing, awesome. it was short . . . maybe i was extra horny, but i did 'arrive' at the end. fantastic and i really enjoy your stories . . welcum back and PLEASE add to this one. mommy deserves it.

n

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good

You know how everything sounds great when you're on the edge and horny? Then right after you finish it's disgusting? I finished right as he was saying he could taste the other man. Made my heart hurt. The story was well written, but could use some more length and detail to ease you into the concept.

beejay2013beejay2013over 12 years ago
Extremely exciting

You know exactly where to go with my fanyasies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sexy

It's a good story, as far as it goes, same plot and scenario as your other stories, with the added naughty factor of incest, that doesn't make it bad though. I do wish you had gone on with more chapters. You've got a theme going and it would be good for you to build on it.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I like your stories.

Those I have read are too short, this one could have been extended at least another half a page or more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
want to hear more

Please write the second installment of mom feeds me. I long to hear the outcum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was amazing

ejherbieejherbieabout 8 years ago
More

I think you have to continue. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep going!

Yes, mommy, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue this story!!!

It was great..and has so much potential!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Continue please! So hot !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
reader

Ended at the best part!!! Please edit / add on to this story!!! It could be GREAT!

kumar_tamil21kumar_tamil21over 6 years ago

please please continueeeeeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
oh yes, this needs more.....

Great story....another installment please!!!

gcs2718gcs2718almost 4 years ago
Needs to be continued!

Mommy needs to give him a blowjob. Then she needs to feed him cum from her pussy, his and other men's cum too. Since he already likes cum, she could next teach him to suck cock. He and mommy could share lots of hot cocks and cum.

daganetdaganetover 2 years ago
Searching for other stories

Do anyone know where author is nowadays? Maybe on other sites?

Slaveslutpatty69Slaveslutpatty69over 2 years ago

Great story . It should be continued

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlapitup@lapitup
163 Followers
Enjoy sensual kink more than anything. Male, Las Vegas. Versatile. Limits pee and poop. Text speak, one word answers, slow responses … not interested.