All Comments on 'Halloween Hotwife'

by Sugar-ray

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
It takes all sorts I guess.

But sucking a load of cum out of a whores dirty crusty cunt is just sick. It's strange how these swinger husbands always confuse lust for a whore/bitch wife for love and affection.

Is every swinger husband a wimp pathetic cuckold like this writer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You're one sick mother to write garbage like this.

Must of been dropped on you head while a baby.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 13 years ago
Awesome party!

Thanks for sharing another post of you and your sexy Hotwife's adventures. I just loved it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story

Would love to see your slur wife in action

CafeExtremeCafeExtremeover 13 years ago
Filth

What a filthy story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
If Cafe and seaslutgay couple like the story.

Then is must be a piece of shit. Only those sick people who call themselves swingers(Cuckolds/Whore/sluts) will love and jerk off to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Can I bring my wife next year?

Man I would love my wife to experience that!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Total

This was total crap---cuck--slut--crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Enjoyed it right up to where race entered the picture

Too bad, but so common.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
pathetic

a sad and pathetic story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How disgusting.

This is so over the top that's not worth reading. With writng like this I certainly hope you don't call yourself a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sigh...

See, these kinds of stories would work so much better if the husband also got laid at the party, and them maybe April licks his cum from the other woman. Unfortunately, this story just isn't believable, and that's really what we are looking for, right? Stories that make us think the events just might have happened....but i don't believe this for a second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Straight men don't eat other men's cum.

Wimps and gay men will though, I suppose. Either way, what could have been a good story was totally ruined by the fag crap in it. Unlike the guy who posted earlier, I don't need for the guy to also get laid by some strange, in the story, but I do require that he not be a fag.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A Fag And A Whore

Just a gay nasty little piece of shit, yuck.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Well written & well paced. Good story & thankfully short.

Hot story with needful economy of words...theme like this should not be lengthy or wordy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good

I liked the story, thanks for not making it a complete cuck story. I love to eat my wife's cum filled pussy and would love to eat another guys cum out of it. Doesn't mean I want to be dominated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great comedic reading

Ahh....I don't think I'd give up your regular job to become a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love doing this

I love it when my wife comes home with a load of two inside her. The taste of the sperm and the silky feeling as you enter are totally marvelous. I hope that everyone gets to experience this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
lame

unlike some of the uptight people here, I don't have a problem with stories of wives fooling around---after all, this IS a website about sex.

I do have a problem with ones that make me want the past minute of my life back after reading them or put me to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nasty and disgusting!

I totally loved it :) Thanks from a fellow perv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too bad you had to come back

and pollute this site with more of your trash. You're pathetic and that includes the ones that praise this crap story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great

perfect - wife sharing, freshly fucked pussy. I'm a bull for another married couple and I love reading about this particular kink.

ignore te haters. they hate themselves.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Just another queer story that I rate 1*.

This homo writes stories and places them in a catagory for non-homosexuals to read.

Apparently queers write many more stories than normal people because this site is loaded with them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Love it

Great story. Loved the laundry room angle. I love doing my wife there with the dryer going. I havent been able to lick her after her running around but love to fuck her with another guys load inside her. Love sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Don't know

Think I would have todivorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"short, fur skirt that barely covered her taught little ass. "

"Taut" NOT "TAUGHT"!!!!

Use a dictionary!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story!

I loved the story, you describe the waiting agony very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Special wife

You've got a slut for a wife and you're happy? Not thinking so well are you? Bad things cum with a cheating wife. Wise up, develop some self respect and dump her.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 9 years ago
Me too!

Hot wife Mitzi was a slut whore long before I met her. That was what attracted me to her. The worst thing you could do is try to change a woman like that. I have my own stories to tell. Anybody who thinks this is all made up just hasn't known the right women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Genuine and realistic story

Captured the feeling of being home whilst your wife is on a date better than I've ever heard it described before. Tremendous story, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh goodie! Another Halloween cheating slut

That doesn't care about her wedding vows and would rather expose herself to a pregnancy from another man and then herself and her husband to every disease known to man. THIS is a woman you want to be married too? I don't think so. Send the cunt down the road, go to a Doctor and have yourself tested for diseases and then find someone that wants to be married, not just another free wheeling slut. Awful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Why u on reading it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hot Wife

I could only leave five stars but if it was possible i would have left twenty.Like you i love eating my wife out after she has been fucked by another guy. I had a friend who used to fuck my wife anything from once a week to six times a night ( those nights we would all sleep together and take turns on her.He actually spent three and a half years fucking her and she loved it. He used my wife's throat cunt and ass.They often showered together. Most times after there fucking i would get my wife to sit on my face and rub her wet cunt all over it,then i would spend quite a lot of time sucking his cum from her drenched cunt before fucking her.These times were the best times in our life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Then he was unhappy

When it hurt to piss. And he discovered he had 2 different STD's and Aids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gosh, this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense. I want to vomit....1* for this crap

The writer must be a freaking retard to write something so stupid, wimp, nonsense, disgusting like this ugly story.

In fact the writer focus so much in the big cocks, loads of cum rather than his STD cunt wife......perhaps the writer likes more cocks than pussy!

1* for this stupid disgusting nonsense garbage story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot hot hot

Just love the idea of all that sperm leaking from her juicy well fucked cunt. Hopefullyshe will get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Let me in

Wife loves to feed me her fresh fucked cunt. I knew she was a hot piece of ass before I married her. I have been eating her sloppy cunt since our first fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More dribble about a weak husband who has to be a closet bi-sexual

Sorry just another slut wife, wimp and loser husband story. Why not charge and get something out of it?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sick story

But even sicker are the pathetic little anons who claim that their nonexistent wife's do the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hot wife

good story love the way she likes to fuck others and he cleans her i too get to do the same thing so i know what it like to wait!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot wife

Great story... I too used to eat my wife’s lovers cum for years until she fell in love with a huge black cock and we divorced...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

can't have a slut hotwife without a cuckold wimp husband

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thanks for proving beyond a shadow of doubt that hot wife is really just a whore or slut. How sick and twisted do you have to be to aspire to have a partner like that and get giddy when you do clean up duty. When your hubby character looks in the mirror he can only see a fool, a sick loser and a putz who will soon be living in his old room with his mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous