All Comments on 'How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 03'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bitexanbitexanover 13 years ago

an excellent series up to this point, I can't wait to see what happens at dinner.

PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
At last a TS/CD story that wasn't JUST about sex

Having enjoyed all three stories so far, let me congratulate you on trying to build storylines that aren't just about sex.

Although some may feel that a meeting between a rich young man and a TS and then a dinner at a country club and winning over his parents (all without too much sex) is a stretch (well perhaps it is to the degenerates) it shows some thought has gone into this.

Please continue along these lines. I personally don't need to read sexual acts in a story all the time (and it is a story and most enjoyable too).

Moe seduction LESS sex "I say" and some stories along the lines of boy meets girl and actually dates and falls in love with her is a nice romantic touch.

I somehow get the feeling that Trent will eventually find out and then what????????

Is it going to be the same old "I don't care" or is it gong to be "shock and revulsion and a brutal retaliation" is it going to be "shock, hurt and misery" or what. - I just love a good cliff hanger and I like this "Mills & Boon" storyline that your on at the moment.

PLEASE KEEP THE SERIES GOING! and may the stories be like parts (late) 2 and all of 3. Love, Romance and the hint of sex in the air. I've enjoyed reading about the dresses, the lingerie, the shoes that she's wearing. - It's a girlie's dream come true!

I also think that you may need to update your profile...... I mean, how can you say you have no fem tendencies, when it's obvious from the stories you're writing at the moment, seem to show you're enjoying writing about it, but who's collaborating with you ?

Guy's don't write like this unless they have a feminine guiding hand or they really have a CD/TS leaning themselves.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Enjoyable

This series is rather cute, You are telling a story of firsts. Whether it's a first fake pussy or a first real date, the way you tell it, makes for an enjoyable read. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NICELY DONE

YOU ARE THE 2nd AUTHOR THAT HAS WRITTEN A VERY GOOD STORY..AND YOU HAVE DONE SO, WITHOUT bombarding it with an over- abundance of sex../.WHILE IM NOT INTO M/M ENCOUNTERS , YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR STORY A TOUCH OF REALISM..IN THAT WHEN THE HORMONES WERE STARTED,THEY NOT ONLY EFFECT ONES BODY, THEY ALSO HAVE A VERY STRONG EFFECT ON ONES MIND. .GOOD JOB ON THE STORY & I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR SUBMISSIONS.. THANKS FOR SHARING..JOE

DelsetDelsetabout 10 years ago

My *god* you have skill. I'm so drawn into the story and hanging on edge from point to point. Marvelous.

animeturtleanimeturtleover 9 years ago
Keep it up

You have a very good talent for writing, so please keep

It up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1066 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

SIMILAR Stories