All Comments on 'Morning Delight'

by hidden_shadow

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You are

amazing. I loved everything about it..your voice and how sexy you can be. Truly amazing Id love to hear more

-Amber

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I need a morning wake-up like this

Would love to feel your hands ALL...OVER...ME, sexy man !!!!

VERY nice. Your voice is very relaxing AND arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Morning...Afternoon...and Nighttime Delight!!!

Mmmm....you sound so good and so yummy! Your voice is like hot molten sex. Yeah, I could get used to waking up like that. To hell with the alarm clock! I want your voice in my ear. I can't wait until you post again...I hope you do. C'mon baby...give us more of that 'delight'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
awesome!

You have one of the sexiest voices I've ever heard. I came twice to this the first time and I couldn't stop thinking about it all day. Please post more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn.

Wow. Wow should be enough to describe this. It's hard to find a voice quite like yours. I say keep posting so much more, I loved it. I normally have some sort of criticism, but I'm at a loss for words. Thanks so much for that, really.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a nice wake-up call

i usually have a lot of criticism, but all i can say about this audio story is wow. your voice is so sexy, and hearing you orgasm ot me off the very first time i heard this! and although this story is very erotic, it is also romantic, which i appreciate. post more please! i cant have enough of your morning delights!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep 'em cummin'

I just got off 2 other times this morning to your other audios. I was still horny so I decided what the hell... One more. I tried to wait for you to climax but I came when you said you couldn't wait much longer to cum. LoL then I heard you cum and that was damn near enough to send me over the edge again. Very sexy voice! ;) keep 'em cummin'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Omg you are sooooo fucking amazing. I came so hard with you. Your voice sounds exactly like my celebrity crush, I LOOOVE listening to your voice.

I love your audios please please make more

TracebcTracebcabout 12 years ago
I search for your stories

You are so fantastic, I look for your stories everytime. You make me cum so hard I don't want it to end. STUNNING!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
omg

sexy voice. so wet for you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ohhhh...

I wish I was there , relaxing...and let your hands touching my body...

Mmmm.

Your voice...ohhhhh yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

ugh his voice mmm

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lonely housewife

His voice is so fucking sexy. So great to listen to alone with headphones ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Baby

Oh my god... i cant believed that i cummed with you! Together... at the same time... love your voice... specially the way you say "baby". You sounded so real... i just laid on my bed, with my eyes shut, headphones on, and hand on my soaking wet pussy... and you took me brought me with you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
To the person who said "cummed"

Wtf? That's not even a word and makes you sound so dumb, it's came not cummed you god damn dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Christian Slater? Is that you?

10/10 sounds like JD from Heathers is fucking me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous