All Comments on 'One Hot Fuck Slut'

by ThatGirl13

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
You obviously have the writing ability....

....but do you have the creativity to devise a story with a plot and some sort of tension to that plot? Simple (or complex, for that matter) sex scenes don't even work as a jerk story without some sort of conflict going on. We already know how the sex part works (not that you didn't write a hot sex scene) so how bout some sort of plot? Thanks for writing at any rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One can only hope for for VD

I hope the slut gets it bad just like she likes it. And then she can hook for a living, out on her own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Well done!

I'll look for more from this author.

Hot, smutty fantasy sex, well-written.

jodiredjodiredabout 13 years ago
i liked it

truth is, LOTS of women love to fuck exactly like this woman does...hard, fast, and nasty...and we usually prefer that kind of sex to be with a total stranger. that way there's no worries of 'will he respect me in the morning" because you already know the answer...he WON'T respect you, you are just a piece of meat to him. and that is so, so hot! if he doesnt even know your name and you dont know his, then both of you can talk about it all you want and no one's reputation is getting trashed.

RossDanielsRossDanielsalmost 13 years ago
Raw animal sex!

Very hot.

nautiminx666nautiminx666about 12 years ago
Hot

I enjoyed this it's exactly how I like to fuck so wet and creamy now Ty

LoansumLoansumover 10 years ago
Really hot story

I love this story and how hot and needy and out of control she became.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Should Be A Divorced Slut

Hubby should have known in a small town the bitch was going to tag everything male that was legal & breathing. He needed an upgrade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
AtM is BS

AtM is BS

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous