All Comments on 'Wolf Lake Ch. 09'

by Gojenngo

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
please more

Wolf Lake is a good story... i do hope you plan on adding another story that coexist with Wolf Lake. what ever happens to the other members of the pack and what about the twins. i think they deserve a story of their own. please continue writing..... your fans demand a sequel

KeroqanKeroqanover 13 years ago
Good Story!

Loved the story, well written, interesting storyline and good characters. Any misspellings or such was small enough not to actually make any big difference on the story as a whole. Would love to see a sequel to the story as well.

Keep on writing!

rolmasterrolmasterover 13 years ago
More ;) TO good to stop

Wolf Lake is a VERY good story,I do hope you plan on adding another story's to Wolf Lake.

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
excellent story

i really have enjoyed this story and would love to see it continue or at least go to a sequel thank you for all your hard work

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Thank you

for finishing this wonderful story, I was confused when you started talking about Sam not having shifted before when she had shifted in previous chapters but then realised that you ment into other were forms.I enjoyed this final chapter and was a little surprised that the fight with storm was so short but all in all loved it. Thank you for a great read!! I would loved to have know if Dresden moved there with Jude.

swiftwindswiftwindover 13 years ago
Thanks for finishing the story

Thank you I enjoyed this story very much. I read each chapter in order and found it was very enjoyable to read. I expecialy like the way you added the compromise on it in the final ending where sam got some modern conveniences so as to make her feel more at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'm just glad you finished.

This was a wonderful story. I would love to find out what happened to Jude and Dresden. Like you said, there are a few story lines in here to make another series.

bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Yeah....

Love the ending! I like how you didn't complete all the little details it gives me hope that Jude was able to keep her panther :)

ZanysDellZanysDellover 13 years ago
Excellent Story

Thank you for finishing the story. It was very well done. Excellent story. Now what's next?

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

as others said, thanks for ending this story. it was a long wait but worth it, so you're forgiven the small typo's, even the best of us still let a few slip by.

liiasliiasover 13 years ago

Are you going to continue the jude storyline

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wolf Lake

Great Story, I think you should finish the other story lines you started, as with Jude and Dresden. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

needs a sequal. great job. loved the ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

excellent story, loved it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sequel please.

please right a sequel. this story was amazing and i would love to see more about what happens wit sam and her abilitys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Beautiful

It truly was. You wrote this just so well! Congrats and please plan a sequel!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Fantastic story. Would also love to see what happens with sam and her powers and jude and dresden and matie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story but what happened to Alex and Maddie and who is them?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful!

I truly enjoyed this series. I liked that you included the entire story line in one story instead of several smaller ones. That being said..... Please please please please write more with this story line!!!!

NightWatcher19NightWatcher19almost 13 years ago
Congrats!

Hello I loved your story. Defiantly a fav from now on

rissa200204rissa200204almost 13 years ago
wowsers good story!

i luv how you went from location to new place, very well done. you also opened up possible new story lines of inter-gration with either humans and or other possible packs in area of the new place. as well as opening stories of pack members as they either adjust and or move into support roles that the caves didn't need.

gripping story as it is :>

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!

I loved this story from start to finish, and I would love to see more! What happened between Dresden and Jude? What about Maddie and Alex? Also, I would love to know more about Sam's powers!

dshort1989dshort1989over 12 years ago
AMAZING

wow its been a VERY long time since ive had the pleasure of reading a story that completly encompased my attention to the point of losing total track of time, i first started reading at 4pm and by the time i tore myself away from my reading to pee i realized it was 3AM!!!! and i had to be up at 5am for physical training as i am in the army. you seriously should consider publishing this story either as a short story or lengthening it to a novel either case i shall be one of the first to read it. you truely have a gift typos withstanding :) keep up the great work :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
Just two words

STANDING OVATION!!!!

foxithngfoxithngabout 12 years ago
LOVED IT !!!

I really enjoyed this story and would love to see you write more about the pack. You set up beautifully for a sequel so why not take advantage?

Redmoon_ElzRedmoon_Elzalmost 12 years ago
Love it!!

I loved this story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
amazing

awesome depth of feelings and relationships. would love to know more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!!! Great Story.

Would love to read more of your works!!!!

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
prefect!

Love WOLF LAKE!

i read threw it like crazy ... Went to bed late ... But all worth it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
good story with a few problems.

Good story!!! One problem I found tho is the fighting. Nafarias' bro was supposed to a big bad tough guy but he was owned way easily and the same with Major Storm he was supposed to be tough and smart but was stupid instead. You go thro all the worrying the pack does about the enemies but in the end their was nothing to fear about their enemies for they were waaaaaay to easily defeated. Also what happened to Jude and the panther council guy???

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Loved it!!!!

This is such a wonderful story....even the second time around, but the one thing that bothers me is that you left some things unresolved that perhaps didn't really need to be, like what became of Dresden and Jude, which seems to be a common question. Other than that, this really is a fantastic and engrossing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dresden!

Please.

Grant a wish and add another chapter for Jude and Dresden.

They are my favorite characters in this story.

Pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Breathtaking

That is one of the best stories I have had the pleasure of reading. I do hope someday you will continue, Are Sam and Tasha related? Will Jude and Dresden find a way to stay together, Would Storm's comment about Dresden mean that Jude might find herself with offspring?

These and so many other questions fill my mind along with a deep desire to be granted the opportunity to read the tales of the next generation.

You have weaved a tale drawing your readers in, and leaving us wanting more.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good read

Had to read it all ... great story. Kinda wish alex had been part of the last chapter. Maddie was but he went away... lots of ways this could continue

with the kids and hybrids. Overall I enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Joy

I really enjoyed this story. Keep on writing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

I have enjoyed wolf lake this was a great story I will be reading the rest of your stories next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wonderful

I'm glad I found this now and not when it was created. There have been others that locked my mind only to be held back until another chapter was posted. I gave your story a chance, at first I found it lack of better words lacking my taste. But as I kept on going I was drawn deeper into the plot. It took my heart, captured my imagination and many other emotions. I was sad to see it end but happy that it did. You are an excellent author. Thank you from the bottom of my heart in allowing me the chance to see into your mind.

Thank you again Cassie.

ourroomourroomabout 9 years ago
Great

I really loved reading this series. Loved the story line. Keep up the good work!

lovemelike_xolovemelike_xoalmost 9 years ago
Amazing

I absolutely loved It and it was everything that gets me into a story. I will continue to read the rest of your stories. 💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great read....

Imagination, wordcraft and great sex...looking forward to reading your other stories.

tishangeltishangelover 7 years ago
Great Story!

Loved the story line and the characters, just wish it was longer. Would have loved to know what you would have done with Jude and Dresden. Hope to read more of your stories soon.

littlewolfgirl666littlewolfgirl666almost 7 years ago

Brilliant story had me hooked from the first, would also like to know what happened to all the other characters. Ty for this amazing story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Story

If you could can you take up the story just after where they move. I love your take on the whole situation and would really love to read more.

hungryeye2233hungryeye2233about 5 years ago
wolf lake

this is one of the best stories that I have read in a long time. please continue this story or start a new one based on this pack. love to see how the kids turn out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wolf lake

Thank you, I really enjoyed reading all chapters, wolf lake took on a life of its own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Binge read all in one night, I liked the story very much. Thank you for your effort in writing it.

sweetone66sweetone66over 3 years ago

Very nice... I really liked this story. Too bad you stopped submitting stories to LIT so darn long ago.

Sweetone66

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGojenngo@Gojenngo
764 Followers
Location: Seattle, Wa

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Wolf Lake Series Info