All Comments on 'On the Deck'

by Lovewins

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Same old swinging shit.

Why is it all these gay swingers get off watching thier 'happily married' wife turn into a whore/slut/bitch? where is the 'loving' part of this story? I have only read about a wannabe cuckold and his whore/slut no 'loving'.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 13 years ago
Because it is fun!

Fun read. I look forward to reading more from you. Why do some people just not get how much fun it can be when their sexy wives cut loose for some fun once in a while. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Life won't be the same, but divorce will be a new chapter...

I don't understand why the guy seems happy that his marriage just ended. They are no longer a couple sharing life, they're just two people with the same residential address. It's just a matter of splitting the crap they own and moving out.

Most guys in marriage don't get nearly enough sex so the idea of having your wife give it to another guy is down right stupid. There's a good reason why there are so many strip clubs and hookers for guys: They're escaping their bitchy wives and girlfriends.

So the idea of sharing what little they get is something I really do not understand. Why fantasizes about it unless you really want to get rid of the wife and secretly really want to see the other guy's dick for yourself.

As for the story, it was written well enough from a grammar and flow viewpoint, but not very exciting from a storyline content viewpoint.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I thought the story was really hot

It was a little weak with her just giving the friend a blow job. He should have fucked her in her pussy while her husband took her ass.

Now that would have really been sharing her body, and given her a fuck she would never forget.

She would realize that men don't give a shit if she is a little heavy as long as she can get her pussy wet. Hell; chunky women are nice to cuddle with after you have worn yourself out fucking her brain dead.

In fact; I find chunky women with big tits and large hips very sexy, and are more passionate than some of the self-centered narcissistic skinny women that think they are doing you a favor when they fuck you.

Good story, and believable, it can happen just the way the author has written the story, and the man and his wife still find that they still love each other and want to stay together even if she has had sex another man, because they done it together.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
I found myself wondering...

...what happened to the other wife. She's there, but somehow not.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
For what it was, it was good.

It was short. It left out so many needed details to make me care about anyone in the story. It blames alcohol for their lack of moral fiber when it may be that even sober they didn't have any. The story didn't let us in on the thinking of a husband that would have him want to have his wife suck her ex.

You can write. I recommend a story instead of an excerpt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not credible.

Where was joe's wife while your wife was sucking his cock? It doesn't make much sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so how dumb

are the people where you live ? everybody knows most guys just give a shit and fuck anything wiht a hole more than we have and so knows the women too. I never met a woman who wanted to get fucked who doesn't know how to arrange it in less than 2 hours. she can be ugly as shit but she knows just go to a bar and some guy will. so this helped her to find herself more attractiv again. poor shit. she just got the greencard to fuck anything she likes that's all. so 3 more orphans in a couple years after the aids has gotten the parents. good luck. very erotic. most of all destroying another family as well. the wife of Joe must have been somewhere, right?

Stephen7RedoStephen7Redoover 13 years ago
Good first story...

So one of my fantasies! If threesomes are a fantasy of yours, keep at it, I think you have the right sense here, just let the story flow...and hopefully you'll keep the rest of us cumming, too!

Sweet...

S

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yeah

The guy really just wants to look another guys dick . Please put the next instillment in group sex or fetish , even erotic couplings , but please keep your gay ass swinging shit out of LW . Swinging is a fetish lifestyle . If it was so wonderful , that would be the worldwide norm ......its NOT .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lovewins?

What 'love'? There isn't any. Just another whore and wimp sissy cuck couple. They are a dime a dozen on this site. Just like this swinging FETISH story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great

Wow. Greatstory I can't wait to read more hurry up with part two

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous