All Comments on 'How I Became a Cheerleader Ch. 04'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
This is turning out to be an enjoyable little mini series.

The storyline is getting more tangled.

Still in some ways it's perhaps not a bad idea for trent's parent to know.

I look forward to each installment.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Best Yet

So far this is my favorite chapter. It reads more realistic than the previous first couple of chapters. I will continue to follow this series.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Slow and well paced

I think that Jamie is getting used to posing as a girl pretty well. This is not non-stop sex, and that is a good thing. Please keep the story going.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 13 years ago
Great story line!

I waited till I read this chapter to see just what form this story is. I have to say that I love it. You spin a tale of just the right amount of understanding and realism of what a day in the life of someone like Jamie should be. You allow your readers the ability to see that she is becoming a sexual woman without being what a lot of stories end up to be, just all sex and nothing else.

I look forward to reading the remaining chapters. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Her name is Karen

Great story but changing the mother's name disrupts the flow of the story.

animeturtleanimeturtleover 9 years ago
I know it's Karen

Yes, it is Karen but the writer can interchange it if he wanted to. No it does not disrupt the flow of the story, because it is told through both third and first person point of view. Besides I like how the story is going so keep it up.

Fixitman8267Fixitman8267over 3 years ago

I have heard of the medical problem like Jamie's before. It is called Taylor Syndrome. It occurs prior to the onset of puberty and stops it from happening. See the movie "The Orphan" It's the only movie I know of that is about the syndrome. Would HRT affect it? I wouldn't know never thought about it. It does work well in a fictional story though. Great story. I like it.

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

Messing up the names 100% messes with the flow of the story, and you are high if you say it doesn't. It shouldn't be that hard for the author to not use the wrong names for a story THEY WROTE. Simply proofreading before posting it would solve the issue. Is it a huge issue? No, it's not, but it definitely messes with the flow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1066 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...