All Comments on 'Strip Poker Disaster'

by godoffapping69

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
well named

............... a disaster 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
a good try

Keep writing. you got too carried away. stay realistic and still get your feelings out

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Strip poker

The first half has potential. The second half was not realistic (17 inches) and could have used more emotional feelings.

I liked the effort though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great scenario! The story needs a bit more description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
4 or 5?

Kept talking about 4 girls yet there were 5 different names in the story:

Courtney

Bryce

Elena

Danielle

Alyssa

Confusing how girls kept disappearing and reappearing all the time.

Nice story idea though

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
realistic stats

good story, but it would be much better if using some more realistic stats for these guys, like a five incher v a nine incher, something at least in the believable range.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
My kind of story

I can relate to Ben in this story while it's a very erotic story. it was unrealistic on the sizes, but I like that in a story for 1 good reason. Why would I read something realistic when I can just have the real thing?

I am personally insecure about my own size (because the same thing that happens to Ben in this story has happened to me), but I'm also emotionally masochistic... I like to be told that I'm not good enough in bed. So for me, this story was very well done and I could relate very well! Great job!

My only problem with it is the lack of discription in certain areas like when the four girls began to ride Tyler, there was almost no discription. Indirect characterization would have also made this better but it was still great. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Keep trying

Not great, but I think there's potential. This could have used more detail, particularly regarding the girls' bodies, and more realistic proportions for the big guy's cock. I hope you keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Needs work

You did a good job on the story aspect of the characters playing strip poker and losing hands, but you seemed to rush the story a little bit. First of all, your biggest mistake was making one of the guys 12 inches long when he's soft, and 17 hard. The problem with these numbers is that the biggest guy in the world is around 14 to 15 inches and it never gets fully hard. The reason behind this is because it takes so much blood to actually fill a penis that large. Secondly, trying to have one character be extremely small while the other one is massively huge and runs away on his stread with all the girls holding onto his cock seems a little ridiculous honestly, but better luck on your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Echoing previous comments

This was a really hot set-up and had a ton of potential. Unfortunately, a couple things prevented the story from living up to its potential: lack of detail towards the end, unrealistic sizes and confusing number of girls present. I appreciate the effort though and hope you keep trying!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Animated

This is a fun little story, I would love to see it animated

Cute Little ThingCute Little Thingover 12 years ago
I thought this was kind of hot . . .

For me it would have been better if Tyler's dick hadn't have been SO big as to be ridiculous and if the girls hadn't been so mean to Ben. I'm bi, so the thought of the girls recruiting Ben to be a girl with them and teachign him to suck dick using Tyler's big cock would be really hot. Throw in some lipstick and a miniskirt and you've got a perfect story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Impressed

I love this story. I agree that I would have liked it more with realistic measurements (i.e 4 inches and 9 inches). Otherwise, great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nitpicking

Some of these comments are nitpicking. I absolutely loved it! If it's fiction: why not have a guy with a 17 inch stiffy spurting out 10 foot arcs of jizz?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A little unrealistic?

Nobody has ever had a 17" penis. I'm sorry :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great first story

I’m excited to see more of what you have to write! Similar stories but longer and better (pun intended) with more description would make for great reads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous