All Comments on 'Dressed for Pleasure'

by justboycrazy

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Big and wanting it.

To the club,i am 48,big around the thighs and buttocks,and i love sex.I wore a very short dress,some would say slutty looking,so would i.My stocking tops visible,a guy came over,asked would i like a drink,i said yes as i looked at him but i would like you to fuck me more.He looked surprised,i grabbed his hand,took him out to my van,opened the side door and crawled in ,in front of him,my big backside for him to see.I just knelt there,waiting,then his hands,my underwear pulled down,i felt his cock head at my pussy,i pushed back,he was in me,thats it,oh yes,deep(he was certainly a nice size and hard) as he fucked into me.I lay flat,his cock out,i reached behind,oh so hard and pulled him forward and up,his cock now at the entrance to my arse(i love anal,always orgasm).He got the idea and pushed forward my hole opening as he pushed deep into me,i orgasmed as he fucked in and out of my arse,i felt him swell and that hot lump of cock blasted cumm deep into my rectum,oh yes i am playing with myself as i write this story).He eventually pulled out,leaving me feeling empty,i went back into the club to see if i could get another cock in my arse.Yes,iu am a slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous