All Comments on 'Surprising Homecoming'

by hotmetalman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Great story. The idea of him not,seeing them together or cumming himself was brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Only shopping he's doing?

Is for a divorce attorney. Then the cheating slut can do whatever she likes. Just make sure to take most of the assets. It will be a piece of cake. Crummy story about a wimp. But when he reminds the slut he'll tell all her friends and family about her behavior, I'm sure he gets the divorce and the assets - no problem. Terrible tale, poorly told.

824dottie824dottieover 9 years ago

When a Husband expresses a desire to have his wife take on an outside lover, It usually means he also has an outside lover he's hiding. It's a way to justify his cheating. Also, If promises to her "lover" are made such as denying certain sexual previledges to the husband, those promises actually mean nothing. she'll let him have those "favors" afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmm

You should add a gun into the story, left for hubby, so he can either shoot the cheaters or himself. As bad as this story was, someone has to go!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ANd he spoiled her by divorcing her

WHy would he do anything else? She has no real love or respect for him. She views him as a comfortable meal ticket. No way in hell would he do anything but divorce her. Let Roy support the cheating slut. End of stupidity.

brutus62brutus62about 8 years ago
tsk tsk

i had a partner who played a scenario like this to me so when she got home i had tripped the apartment of what was mine, left all her gifts to me in the middle off the bed taken what i had given. made a hangmans noose with thin rope from the light fitting with my rings and my half off the lockett, emailed her demands and wants to all her relatives and our friends, changed my phone sim and had her served with in 2 days. apparently she is still in therapy......................thank fuck i never got the chance to have kids with the skank

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
SLUT

Slut Lynn,

DROP DEAD!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another one for the wimpy file

So many cuck want to be authors so little space to delete yet another stupid and sad story for the husbands who a real men out there.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 5 years ago
more garbage

SMH it's so stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Laughably bad

They have both been divorced before. They both know the stakes. She must have decided she wanted to be divorced again. No man that has even an ounce of pride or self respect and a will to live would do anything but divorce her. Who knows how many sexually transmitted diseases she caught? Why would he stay married to a disease infected cunt? The story makes no sense. EPIC stupidity.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another cuck author who needs a hot.metal rod.shoved up his stupid ass.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

I love how your women just miraculously change completely in less time than t takes to tie your shoes.

Claudia69Claudia6927 days ago

Good Story!! I always licked my cum and anybody else's CUM from my now deceased wife's pussy...I sure miss all the fun we had.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotmetalman@hotmetalman
196 Followers
I am a retired scientist. At home, I yearn to be sexually dominated by my wife. My fantasies include being cuckolded, humiliation, bondage and discipline. In real life my wife is taking more control as the years go by but I will probably never live the scenes I fantasize.