All Comments on 'Cougar Meat'

by Saml31

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 13 years ago
young guys

but i love older men, as they are so happy to find a willing wifey

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
What Do You Expect?

What do you expect the men who are fucking you to do? I mean really? Do you think you should take long walks on the beach while holding hands? Do you think they should court you? You are fucking around for the sake of fucking around. They fuck and leave. That is what a man does with no strings pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How about actually getting life?

You can be a slut/whore fucking anything with a prick if that is what makes you happy. But I see that as just another desperate older woman trying to cling to her youth and looks.

Of course you could keep on fucking and slutting around untill your 95 years old, I am sure there are some sick fucked up men or women that will fuck a 95 year old woman.

But if that is what you want to do I find that idea very sad. You have fucked around on your husband with or without his consent for 10 plus years and you will no doubt continue to fuck around on your husband for the next 10 plus years. I really pity your sad pathetic husband. He obviously can't satisfy you and so has to watch others do his job for him. What a sad state of affairs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
suggestion

ya, quit writing, and start knitting and we will all be happy.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Why is this not

in erotic couplings ? I wish all you swinger/wimp/cuck/IR deviants would move to a more appropriate category like group sex/fetish/erotic couplings etc. just because one of the people happen to be married doesn't automatically make it a LW story . It is not . If swinging was such a wonderful lifestyle it would be the worldwide norm .....IT'S NOT . Its a fetish lifestyle and as such needs to go into whatever other place but LW . Uno Starro .

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
Taking on two young studs to a multiply cumming

Awesome story love it. such a real turn on. reading this was like watching a hot horny mature woman taking two young hard cocks.

having a orgasm one after another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hey critics, get a life

It thought the story was pretty good. In terms of the topic, why don't y'all go to a bible meeting instead of checking out a sex-themed website if you're that uptight?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't mess with my poopchoot

Dr slapped his behind, said you're gonna be special, my sweet little poopchoot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
don't mess with my poopchoot

Dr slapped his behind, said you're gonna be special, my sweet little poopchoot

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
I THINK YOU BETTER CONSULT AN ATTORNEY

while your hubby needs to see a shrink. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous