All Comments on 'Amazing Grandmother'

by Acerracer

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A fun story.

It got me going. You must remember one thing. Granny is my age. I know how hot women can be in their sixties.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Cute Story

Yes I said cute about a story on incest. Who knew. The entire set up was original. The grandmother seemed so thoughtful at the beginning and by the end she was one horny woman. Cute. again who knew

bartermanbartermanover 13 years ago
OUCH

i know a very sexy 63yr old that im longing to seduce but this story didnt get me going,there are to many mistakes you need a editor please get one before you post again

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I enjoyed reading the story

Although I would think that a young guy would have to be really horny to have sex with a sixty three year old woman, but then again he may have been that much in need of a fuck.

thanks for the read

HeyAllHeyAllover 13 years ago
Hot story

I really liked this story. Can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why does every stor have to end with anal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
dirty old man wants to be fucked by a shemale

I love granny ass fucking stories

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
you go Grandma

alright, sexy senior helps him and herself-lovely sex great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
anal?

I don't really understand the fascination with anal sex myself. Only that if she will allow this act there is probably nothing off the table. I told my (ex)wife I wanted her ass, just to see what she'd say. She said she'd rather I fucked her daughter than give me her asshole. So, I fucked my stepdaughter while she watched. If she wouldn't take it up the ass, I knew she still had some boundaries I'd have to respect. Often, anal isn't pleasurable to a woman. She might also feel humiliation as a result. I always wanted my Gamma but never had the pleasure. But, I've got Mommy and that's what's important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Erectometer

9.2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lucky guy

Awesome story. Fucking older women is fantastic. I have always fucked them and i love it. I am now 70 and my girlfriend is 74. We are still very sexually active. When we go to the adult clubs in the Denver area, i love watching her sucking and fucking 25 to 30 year olds. Of course, she loves it more than i do. When she's done, we go home, have a little dinner and fuck the rest of the night. We haven't talked about it but would like her to fuck her grandson. I've only had one lady friend over the years who fucked her son and it was a turn on. She loved sex and she always said that she wanted to teach her son how to fuck a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A good story but it doesn't need the anal. You've read the comments take note of what we are saying. Put it in a section of its own. I've tried it and its nowhere as good as normal intercourse.

The Granny stories are great, oldies love sex and so often with youngsters who have the energy and capacity to climax more than once. Oldies think its there last chance for being naughty and miss quality rampant sex especially if they are widows. The never had 'Friends with Benefits' like us youngsters. I score more and quicker with older ladies than young. What tickles me is my old ladies love the Doggy position, can only guess what they are fantasying about and I bet its not me but they keep inviting me back.

Keep writing but separate the virgina and anal please.

REgards

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 7 years ago
Grandma

I probably could have fucked my Grandma. She lived with us and had her own room. She was a quasi alcoholic and my father received a monthly stipend from her four brothers so they knew she was being well taken care of. She was a whisky drinker and once in awhile would consume way too much and get stinking drunk.

I saw her nude many times, watched her dress fairly often, gartered her stockings for her, looked at her long nipples on her teats, and feasted my eyes on her long grey pussy hair.At sixty four, she wasn't fat, but a girdle made her look much better.

She also sometimes wore Directoire Knickers and I really enjoyed seeing her bent over and seeing the tops of her stockings and garter straps underneath them.

I would have fucked her if the situation had presented itself. I knew she was fucking a couple of beer drinking buddies, but the opportunity for me to fuck her only presented itself once or twice.

Write some more about Grandma. She needs cock and he can give it to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very true sounding like a real life happening

most stories you read sound fictional but this one sounded88FC so real.

bluesbobluesboalmost 2 years ago

So hot -- please write a sequel!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous