All Comments on 'Peeing in the Woods'

by 1naughtynymph

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hard

I really enjoyed this story, please contine to write more of your adventures.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 13 years ago
Naughty for sure

Loved your very sexy story! More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
GIVE US MORE

I too find a woman pissing to be very erotic but have yet to find a woman that is open minded enough to play.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gently Written

Please do more of these. This narrator's voice seems socially attractive whatever the writer's sexual proclivities. All of this is more welcome to me than the world of airports and chain hotels. If Havelock Ellis were alive today one might imagine a sex partner indulging his taste for undinism and telling the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gentle and lyrical

This is a charming story, arousingly and beautifully handled. Well Done!

JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 13 years ago
Pissing in the Woods

Loved the fact that you had to pee and sucked his cock at the same time, then he had to lick your vulva clean with his tongue.

I love watching women piss and then pulling up their panties without wiping their cunts.

Loved this story.

Mac

peebudypeebudyabout 12 years ago
i liked it!

I wish more people would write pee stories and the erotic sensations of pissing during sex, especially good writers like you. my stories tend more to the golden showers / piss drinking genre, but anything with a good healthy pee is alright in my book. keep up the good work!

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 12 years ago
A most luscious beginning.

More. Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Yummy.....that was delicious! Need more like this. Very sensual and beautiful!!! I can taste her pee and cum already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just right--

everything

I do especially like, "I finish pissing as you cum in my mouth."

StopokochacStopokochacover 5 years ago
Hot, but poor style

That was HOT, but it could've been much better written

naughtyideasnaughtyideasabout 2 years ago

More like this would be great, nothing better than the taste of piss and cum.

StanleyMillerStanleyMillerover 1 year ago

Piss play should not be limited to the bathroom for sure....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous