All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 31'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
rothltdoadrothltdoadover 13 years ago
OH MY!!!

Well Done thanks

angelshellieangelshellieover 13 years ago
oh my!!!

If you would please indulge a humble yet faithful reader ~ your posts are sometimes long in coming or at least it feels that way, since I love this story so much!!! Could you possibly make the entries a lil longer???

Thank you for another wonderful chapter!! Cant wait for the next = )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my

Yes................... Keep it coming please

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh My!

Would the author please explain how he has transformed a crusty old curmudgeon with a decided bent towards the seemier side of life into a romantic fool impatiently waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh my

it's so sweet

lcluckylcluckyover 13 years ago
Wow

Some people would say that I'm a romantic, but this series has me hooked. I love it, and this was the best of the lot. Thank you....

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Yet another Strike

down the pipe. It is amazing how focused she is on him even

though she is doing the things that others only dream of.

Awakelate66Awakelate66over 13 years ago
Nice, but

I know you are working you kister off writing this story. I do however wish the chapters were longer. I know I am being selfish, but I really am enjoying this story and I want more than one or one and a half pages. Call me a jerk or whatever but your characters are so engaging that I want more."Laughing" this your fault for writing this story so well. Keep up the good work and May God Bless You and Yours.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Very nice

I betray my entire life as an old retired warrior...Yet...I am falling for this romance story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

OMG as a happily married woman I have to say I am falling inlove with Jeff. Up reading ALL NIGHT, maybe 2 hrs of sleep.... Hope u get published soon. I will love saving to spend money on your books!!

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Emotional Sexuality.

The author drags you into the mind of Ashley and, through her, into Jeff's mind as well. You don't just anticipate their next physical encounter, you sink into the emotional dance they do in their minds and with each other's reactions.

It's maybe a touch too idealized in terms of the unfolding plot: will they (Ashley) finally, fully commit to each other or not? But the characters are so appealing it doesn't matter much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

...*Big Smile*...

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As fanning face, “Oh, my. I do believe I’m getting the vapors. Such indulgence. I don’t know if I am able to go on, but I must try, I must.”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous