All Comments on 'The Abbotts Ch. 01'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 13 years ago
Does this mean you are going to finish it?

The Abbott's is a twisted tale of morally bankrupt idiots with money. Hopefully you plan to complete the sordid tale this time!

chytownchytownover 13 years ago
MR BOB!!!!!!!!!!

I think you have a ten star story going here. If you ended it here it would still rate at least five stars. Waiting on part two. "Thank You" for the great read.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A very good start

I can see trouble ahead for the poor father in law when his wife finds out what has been going on.

I hope to see more of the story soon

Thanks

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Just discovered this one

Amber's real problem is that she does not appear to have a job, or anything to keep her busy, drain her energy, and keep her away from trouble. It's the bored ladies who start up dalliances like this one. Fucking your father-in-law is a real bad idea.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
Go get 'em daddykins!

Amber seems like a wonderful girl, being appropriately careful to keep it 'in the family' so to speak. So many women would cuckold their husbands over this issue, but sweet Amber has sought out a fair compromise - since daddykins failed to teach Deuce proper technique, he must now supply and apply corrective measures. It's only fair!

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Wonderful start!

Can't wait to see how messy this gets.

kdcee79kdcee79almost 9 years ago
Oh boy

Just wait till the shit hit the fan. 4****

imhaplessimhaplessabout 6 years ago
Entertaiing

I liked it lots. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pure debuchery

Once of the reasons why I come here.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

That was nothing but nasty. What kind of father would do that to his son. A JPB father would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply can not pretend that this is going to end well. LP

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 2 years ago

Ooh, maybe Deuce will get his mommy, yummy. And way to go pops! Lol, fun so far until...

jrphdojrphdoabout 2 years ago

Never heard anyone except my uncle on the Italian side use the term "light in the loafers". Got a laugh out of it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did no one find it extraordinary that he couldn’t tell that it wasn’t his wife’s over forty body tits or pussy that he spent so much time on? And amber had the same lack of awareness ?

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Canty

Cant understand why there will be more of this crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9059 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories