All Comments on 'Samantha and Milk Ch. 03'

by samcute30

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sad

It's sad this story is so full of hatred. It shouldn't be in a category called Interracial Love.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Man...

That karma thing is really gonna be a motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good one

I know what I was getting people when I click this category. Like the author said, Do not read if this ain't your thing. Be cool.

samcute30samcute30over 13 years agoAuthor
A message from the Author

To all those who seem not able to stop themselves from judging, Please listen. Five years ago my husband got into a car accident. It paralyzed him and could walk without my help or from my kids. I supported him, fed him and just about everything. The accident gave him many problems including ED. So being a good wife I was, I told him to get treatment. But guess what? he did not use the VIAGRA on me. Instead I caught him with my neighbors teen, my best friend's kid. The first time I let it go but on the second time, he was caught by my 18 year old kid. So left him. do you know who gave me the advice to divorce him? my kids. So to all you who like to judge. Hey, it's just a story. Like I said, If you do not like the topic/category . do not read. And yes, I am dating a colleague from South Africa. He is our trauma doctor, only in his 30's and I am his nurse at night. Judge the story not the author you moon bats.And try not to injure your penises while you jack off from this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love your story so far

Ignore those who have to judge. I am a happily married man whose wife loves black cock so therefore your story is a tremendous turn on to me. My wife has the same desires as you. Something about a big black cock just makes her want to be used like a whore. She has been with a few black men during our marriage and i loved watching her completely give herself to them and become their slut. I am looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Okay, so your husband fucked you over.

And now you are writing about fucking HIM over. Your story seems to be about you fucking and sucking as many black cocks as you can. I hope you feel better after writing this story and maybe acting a few things out, either way you need to let this hatred go. If you are happy with your friend from SA then ignore your ex-husband live your life NOW and write about how you make love to your friend from SA. There really is no need to write fucked up shitty racist stories about you getting revenge on your ex-husband, do you think he cares? I would guess he couldn't give a shit about you or what you say or write about him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story

I always thought that stories about white men loving to watch their wives ENJOYING big black cocks was all fiction until I witnessed my wife being screwed by a black guy. It wasn't her first black cock though. However, I really loved to see her being fulfilled. Now I love to share her with black men and I mean SHARE because I am no cuckold but sometimes join in for a threesome although sometimes I enjoy it more just to watch her pussy being stretched by a big black cock.White men who criticize interracial sex will never understand until they realize how much their wives love black cock - and believe me MOST if not all, white married women would love to experience black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Can't get enough of this.

Love your stories. We have caught the fever. Overpowering fantasies about black men for the wife. Sooner or later it will happen. Can't fight it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I lvoe your story

I'm a white female happily married to a black man both my sisters and my mother all are with black men. All have high paying jobs and are respectful and good fathers and husband never has my husband cheated on me or mistreated . But he damn sure lays that big black dick down well. Do not let some haters discourage you keep the story going be true to yourself.

K.W

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Men who like watching their wives get fucked by anyone (black, white, yellow, native American, etc...) are sick fucks....and the women who make their men watch that shit are whores.

To the author, that being said, if you are happy with your current relationship than just be happy and write about that.... The revenge angle is ruining an otherwise decent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Great hot stories. Love them and so too does my white mature bbc slutwife. She absolutely loves the huge uncut black horsecock. She has become almost exclusive to black stallions. We belong to a club where white wives can have a bbc or several at one time. All the black bulls and white bbc slut wives are tested. Nothing better than watching your wife totally satisfied gushing and squirting. And trust me they love the black man's cum so much that they will never loose a drop of the prized load. No matter how large it is. And trust me it is usually large all 3 or 4 they shoot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous