All Comments on 'Sister-in-law's Ass'

by tongueincheeks

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nice

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
This

I could place in satire . These people are just too unrealistic and stupid to think about even in a fantasy world , it read like a virgin high school kids sex fantasy . It stank!!!!! You will get far better reviews if you have the editor move this to Fetish or Satire . This story was a waste of effort , especially putting it in LW . Dont quit your day job .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mongoose

The description was enough to understand what this story was about, yet you read it and bitch about it. Of course, you are a bitch that's why you bitch about writers. I guess you are jealous that you can't put pen to paper. I guess you don't have anything else to do like work or something? Why don't you go and suck your gay buddy's dick, that will keep your mouth shut. I damn sure your gay bud will come and leave an anonymous comment coz he doesn't have any balls, he is a super wimp just like you. I guess your wife locked you in a room and is getting banged by some young stud. If that's true, I guess, I can understand why you bitch so much.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
RE:Mongoose

I didn't read the story I didn't have to. But I see you are a bigger hypocrite than I thought.

You who has no name insults Mongo, who at least has a username and some other 'Gay' person? I don't know who that is. You have no username so you have no balls either. And when did the Comment Nazis invade this site? Not too long ago a reader Anon or Usernamed Anon could express a view on the story and it was left at that. But it seems Comment Nazis's like the last commentator are now running this site. How sad they must be to spend so much time and effort slagging off other people and their views.

It's very easy to shout from the cheap seats isn't it?

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersover 13 years ago
Ignore the rabble

Great story - very hot! Kindly ignore the ignorant louts who bitch and moan about stories that don't meet their ultra-narrow views of what is acceptable. It's a dirty sex story website, for fuck's sake, and this was an excellent nasty, dirty, enjoyable story! Keep 'em coming...

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Another Wimp Anon

that armchair quarterbacks and writes shit letters to the players ....... but too afraid to sign his name . Your the REAL faggot pussies on this site . Average is correct , you dont like other people's 1st amendment rights cuz they may contradict yours ? GO LIVE IN CHINA !!!!!!! Your just frustrated as shit that you cant act out in your typical anon pussy ways ( letters , etc ) These are the type of guys that talk shit to everybody under their breath so they cant hear it , they are also the type of faggot pussies that will scratch up your car or flat your tires instead of saying shit to the person themselves . you want to make a personal attack ? sign your name or shut your ass ( pull your butt plug or gay partners dick out first )

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Nice story

The wife has her work cut out for her, keeping her husband satisfied and away from her sisters ass.

She needs to give up her ass to her husband, and show him she's got just as good an ass as her sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Nazis or wimp anons

Just a load of people pissed off with a LW minority trying to indoctrinate everyone into male domination, telling us stories are rubbish unless the husband gets to hurt (physically or otherwise) everyone involved. Right of expression means male chauvenists don't get a monopoly either.

DefluerDefluerover 13 years ago
Wow!

I think the problem anon guy there has is that you just insulted. I mean what the hell do you expect FOR FREE? I have some of the same problems on my stories. I write them for free and thus there is some quality control issues. Hey, Mongo, this ISN'T ANYBODIES DAY JOB! YOU READ THIS STORY FOR FUCKING FREE!

You are never going to get somebody to change their ways by just telling them they suck, that they should stop. If a perspective writer is on here, reading stories first as everyone is prone to do, then they see people like you jumping in and insulting beginning writers then they'll never start. That could be your loss as they may never write a story that you'll love.

As far as Anon bringing out the gay comments. Well, that was just counter productive. I'd really love to see that not be a guy's first line of insulting. I am not at all gay but it just seems the cheap way out. Wait a minute, think of a better insult, then bring that out. Whatever happened to "Your Momma" jokes, I vote we bring those back.

Now to the story. I gave it a 5. Sure the characters were a little simple and the sex a little to easy but it was fucking HOT. HOT HOT! So that won me over. Sometimes plot and build up is good. Sometimes a hardcore read is better.

Does it belong in Loving Wives? Well I think Literotica should redefine that section a little more. I would have just guessed Loving Wives was a section about just that. So in this story the guy's wife loves him enough to give him access to her sister, that's damn loving to me. So does it fit on a outsiders view, yes. Does it fit from the view that Loving Wives somehow means wives fucking other men while their husband's watch/know/interact, no. But that's not TongueInCheek's fault. Literotica should better explain that because it too me like a year of trolling to finally figure that out.

Anyways, give me a sequel TongueInCheek. You've pleased this amateur writer/avid reader.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Nice Story

This was sexy..and wrote well enough to not make me stop reading so its good in my book..It's all just meant for fun and pleasure. I hope you write some more.

~Manus

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Writer

loved it ... jerked off

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i have same obsession this obly fueled it more

mmmmmmmmmm !!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I've always had a thing for my sister in laws asshole too and sniff her dirty panties every chance I get

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

I love my sister-in-law, Vikki's big ass. I'd do her in a minute if I thought I could trust her to keep her mouth shut. She has a butt I could stand a can on, and tits to match. She also claims to give the best head. Once did a fantasy role play with my wife, where she was pretending to be Vikki. My wife kind of freaked out, when I really gave her a great fucking! I got into it and my talking got her upset. But, she came three time during the fuck I gave her. She did not shit right after the butt fucking I gave her. One day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great I love my sisters ass

It was great but my sisters ass is big and I love staring at it all the time. I just grabed it a little while she was sleeping and then I held it in my hand making it look like I was waking her up for her earphones. Im gonna do that again! (; im a horny bastard

AddickishAddickishabout 10 years ago
Very Nice Story!

I don't'care if this is fictional or non fictional, this story is one of the best, Ass mans and ass lovers should read this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great story how about another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm surprised

I'm surprised your wife didn't offer for Donna to sit on her lap...also kind of surprised Donna felt comfortable with it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous