All Comments on 'Date Night With Mom: Albert's Date'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Congratulations

I'm exhausted!

You won the night's major award.

I gave it 4 fingers worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

Couldn't read it past page two. You're better than that. C'mon.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Look great concept, but like someone has already said, You're better than that.

This is so lacking in your usual style that it has the feel of a completely different person.

You have written so many other examples that this one pales in significance.

The main thing wrong with this is the total lack of believable language exchanged between the characters, particularly during intimate times together. Especially the last few paragraphs."cum for your new husband", etc.

Not one of the better ones I must say.

Please I know you have much better stuff to offer.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Look great concept, but like someone has already said, You're better than that.

This is so lacking in your usual style that it has the feel of a completely different person.

You have written so many other examples that this one pales in significance.

The main thing wrong with this is the total lack of believable language exchanged between the characters, particularly during intimate times together. Especially the last few paragraphs."cum for your new husband", etc.

Not one of the better ones I must say.

Please I know you have much better stuff to offer.

fredstfredstover 13 years ago
Lacking..

.....closure.

I am left waiting for the other shoe to drop.

I've read some of your other offerings and this was....lacking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bravo

Nice buildup and climax (no pun intended). Without doubt your best effort yet.

ItsMe1949ItsMe1949over 13 years ago
Great Story

Fan-fucking-tastic! It was a little long and a LOT different, but it was a GREAT read! Not the 'same old - same old' that we have seen here of late. I aplaud you for your imagination and ability to tell a story! Thanks for being courageous enough to be 'different' once in a while!

ItsMe1949ItsMe1949over 13 years ago
PS

It upsets me when there is PUBLIC criticism of good authors. But it REALLY upsets me when that criticism comes from lurkers who have never even attempted to publish a story. They have no idea what it takes to imagine a storyline and then even more importantly, to put that idea into a tale that appeals to the vast majority of your readers. I checked and as I suspected, neither fredst nor Erick_Shift have posted a single story! People with NO experience should hold their negative comments. It is better to say nothing, especially when they know nothing of which they speak! We should all have manners and be courteous and polite to one another. Enough said! Thanks again for your great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Nobody ever gets better if they never get any constructive criticism. As for not commenting unless you have posted a story, that's just silly, you don't have to be a writer to know what is good story telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Could have been better

The story would have been much better without the Dad/Daughter angle. Certainly wasn't implyed in the title.

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
L.A., I loved it!

I've been a fan ever since I discovered this site. You have never disappointed me yet. But, I do resent that one self-righteous asshole, who thinks you have to be a published author to appreciate a good story, or be able to criticize a poor effort. There are many intelligent people out here, who have written many things, who are not necessarily interested in submitting anything erotic to this site. Hell, I don't know why I should bother trying to argue with a fool. Keep up your good work; it's good to see you active again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great concept... poor implementation

As stated earlier, very poor dialog. I do not know you but from the dialog I would guess you to be mid to late teens. In other words, the dialog is very immature.

The concept is great; even the fighting between the two halves was good.

I would request you also get an editor, there were some very simple mistakes that interrupted the flow of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The worse chapter!

Sin because the base was good.

Good the idea of the double personality of his mother, one puritanical the other perverse and shameless, exciting also the dirty dialogues wanted by his mother and the anal seso, mine preferred but the story and too fragmented.

Few fit the history of his husband that ruins the story while that with his father seems another history and it creates confusion.

You have written very best things of this, I prefer your stories of perversion, sex, heels, eccentricities and vulgar languages.

I hope to read more enthusiastically anything in the next chapter. Good Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

To the dumbass who said, "But it REALLY upsets me when that criticism comes from lurkers who have never even attempted to publish a story."

That's like me saying you can't criticize the president because you've never sat n the Oval Office.

People like you are getting rampant on the internet.... saying that one can't criticize unless one has done x, y and z. It's bullshit. That's actually what kids say these days, not a seasoned adult.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good plot

You have written better than this offering.

I think your haste in writing this story which has so many errors, is a negative.

A slow reread would have caught them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

L.A., From what I've read so far I would say most of your more illiterate (and probably illegitimate)(pun intended) critics are simply jealous of your writing skills and very vivid imagination. Yes, there were a number of typos but not enough to detract from the story. Cudos on another great story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 12 years ago
I really enjoyed this story, very hot...

And as a retired psychiatric nurse I can assure you that situations like the Tabitha/Tabby thing certainly exist. Often they are worse. Keep writing.

subman571subman571almost 12 years ago
OMG!

I was sorry this story had to end. From the beginning it caught my attention. Your imagination to come up with excellant variations seems to have no end. I can't wait to dive into the next story! Thank you so much-Will

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I liked the mom/son portion of the story but the daddy stuff didn't do much for me and made me frankly uncomfortable. The dialogue could have been a little less repetitive and more imaginative. Lastly, it would have turned me on more if the mom had big tits but that's just me. I like big boobs. Sue me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
TABITHA & ALBERT

WOW! HOT... HOT...HOT! WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wowwee

What did I just read!?!?! I’m panting so hard. Wowwww. Creative off the charts!!!!!!!! Take a bow for this one. Soooo wild and hot and I didn’t know what was going to happen next. So turned on right now. Master at work. You played my mind and body like a maestro. Thank you.

Sandds1Sandds1almost 5 years ago
BRAVO

A very LONG story but a GREAT one. Since I've found you on this site, I HAVE NOT been disappointed in your wordage and especially your style. For the ASSHOLES that always jump to the conclusion of your typos and misspelled words, BULLSHIT. It's NEVER enough to distract from reading. Keep up the GREAT WORK you're doing, as there as those of us who 'prechate you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

So - a mentally ill wife, an opportunist son, and a disabled father that gets shown less affection from his family than a pet goldfish.

I know why he died - he heard his wife and son fucking in his own house and lost the will to live.

This was not consensual - this was a high school kid taking advantage of a sick woman.

Add to it the horrendous amount of typos, endlessly repetitive dialogue, and an oh-so-convenient death at the end to clear the way for the sick mother and the opportunist son to live mentally ill ever after, and you've got a horror story masquerading as erotica.

I read the whole thing in hopes that it would improve, but it just got worse as it went along.

This brings new meaning to the phrase "sick and twisted".

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

This is the first story I have read that involved either split personality, bipolar disorder. or a form of schizophrenia. From Tabitha's standpoint, I do not know if her incest was consensual on her part or not. As far as her husband is concerned, he is of not use and she still has a life with all the needs of a sexual human being. I would have liked to see the character of the son more developed. I would like to see how he managed to maintain his emotional and psychological balance as he entered his teens years and early adulthood while dealing with a mother of two personalities. Story rated 5 stars due to its uniqueness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous