All Comments on 'Revenge of the Nerd Ch. 32'

by rpsuch

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 13 years ago
Keep it comming

This is a great story, I look forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Still good

I think the plot thickens and the next few chapters should be even more interesting.

Blue88Blue88over 13 years ago
Superb

A literate, well developed plot with interesting characters. My appreciation to the author, although the reading of this tale in small snippets tends to be a bit frustrating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Graet!

Write faster!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
she says she is changed, but doesn't show it here.

i see a lot of deceit and manipulation on both sides here, and nothing shows about how she has been changed. they kept saying how generous & giving she was in other chapters, but i have not see any of that in this one.

her attitude may have changed a little, but her actions appear the same as the selfish rich bitch she was/is. the driver may have a new attitude/intent, but she is still driving down the same road.

hopefully this is just about how habits carry over, and soon we will see real actions that reflect her new character.

i see this disconnect with so many authors who write their characters description one way, and then forget to show what is described in the actions of their characters lives in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

To the anon below you have to realize that through this entire chapter she was under the supervision and scutiny of her parents. A facade would he required for them not believe anything is amiss. Even if she has changed she can't allow her parents to see it until she's ready to unveil it herself. If she was I'm sure drastic measures by her parents would be taken. I.E. them removing her from school or some such. Which we may see anyways in a later chapter

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
One Fine Story

We our seeing more of her inner life and the external image may be another, though I think if she showed herself to be more caring and compassionate that would surely raise a red flag with her family!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Start

The first chapters were amazing, but I have to say you seem to have either lost direction or you are slowly steering towards something, but in all honesty, taking too long to get there. The characters are wonderful, but the last 8 or so chapters have added nothing to the story as a whole, its almost like reading a diary of someone's life who is, in all honesty, not that interesting. I'm sorry to be critical, but I think you might do well to wrap it up soon. But as I said, the beginning was excellent.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
one of best lines I have ever read here at Lit

great line

...When the entire focus of a relationship is what he can do for me, it isn't possible to develop feelings for someone who is, essentially, a tool....

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 12 years ago
Very good

Harry. I know that you are telling us that this line is the beginning of many a cheating wives stories...and of course you are right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

loved this chapter - particularly the last paragraph! *still smiling

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 4 years ago
If nothing else I have improved my vocabulary.

ennui? legerdemain? Whew! And I'm a college graduate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

But Jeff’s pulling $250k at 19, isn’t that being successful?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous