All Comments on 'Eating Ass'

by Kenny9990

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
djanaldjanalover 13 years ago
Dedicated Ass Licker Also.

Great story. Love to lick my wife's ass also. I tend to spend quite a bit of time licking before I fuck her ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh, Yes!

This story is realistic. My lover and I are in your age group. I am so glad I have finally found a lover who loves my tongue up her ass (and loves to do the same to me). After a long tongue-fucking, her rim relaxes and opens up so easily that I can fill her ass with my saliva and not need lube. I really enjoy looking into her open asshole filled with my white saliva that looks so much like cum. And not having to use so much lube makes her taste all the better if I decide to blow my own mind and lick her ass out after I've cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I also love to rim her!

I must've read hundreds of stories that were pretty much ho-hum to say the least. But this story is far from ho-hum. 5 stars. Marital problems can be solved by being just a little bit creative. In this case, a marriage was saved. IDK if this story is fact or fiction, but I've seen a lot of marriages go down the drain just because people were too scared to seek help. It almost happened to me. I had to swallow my pride and learn to compromise. I'm sure glad I did. My only regret now is: Why didn't I do this sooner. We love to role play. And as a submissive husband to my wife, I couldn't be happier. She loves the rimjobs that I give her and I love giving them to her. Just a few years ago, I never would have thought of doing something so "vile" (as I called it back then) Thanx for sharing this wonderful story.

FernackerpanFernackerpanabout 13 years ago
Good Story

I've recently become a rimming devotee, and have to admit I can't get enough (I don't know why I avoided it for so long!), so I really liked your story. Glad you've got your sex life back on track too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I love licking other guys cum out of my wife's pussy and asshole! Absolutely love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Eating ass

I to love to lick my sperm out of my lovers freshly fucked asshole. I just love the taste of sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
★★★★★ (5)!

I am a man. When I love a woman, I love to eat her ass.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

loved it. where ever i shoot my cum in and on my wife ,i eat it. in her pussy, her mouth, her ass ,on her tits wherever!! just love eating my cum off of her .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous