All Comments on 'Magic Panties Ch. 02'

by nolfon1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Still interesting?

I see that you continued on in the same fashion as the first chapter.

But I'm disappointed with your cliche'd writing.

I mean your school girl clothing, your 7 inch dick and his 9 inch dick. He screws you hard and fast. You're in a post sexual haze. The total obedience to a stranger.

Come on my girl........ I KNOW that you can do better than this.

I must say though that from one TS to another, you don't seem to want to mention the pain in your anal area after he has mounted you so hard and so quickly (even though you've had very little anal sex in your stories) although you did mention the empty feeling after he had pulled out. But you and I know that a hard and fast anal mounting to a relatively unused anus can and DOES cause considerable pain down there.

- At least you didn't fall into the trap of so many authors to this website by writing of multiple entries by several (extremely large well hung) men with no pausing in the sex. (THAT'S a dead giveaway that shows the novice writer whose never even experienced anal sex or anal rape.)

AND bad girl........you don't use a condom - barebacking is a foolish way to get an unwanted present. It's important to show responsability to avoiding STD's, unless you already have one.

And you also don't describe the wonderfully frustrating feeling that it is to feel the emptyness in you arse and the feel of his cum leaking out of you after he's pulled out of you and it's over.

Perhaps next time he'll hang around and deposit a couple of loads of sperm insid of you and you'll put on a pair of panties, a nice outfit over it and go out shopping, describing the feeling of the cum leaking into your panties as your walking around and how slick your anal cheeks feel with the slimey residue.

For the next story, you may wish to be a selfish bitch and pop a butt plug up into you before you go out to try and keep some of the sperm insdie of you...... but you and I know that a plug doesn't stop most of the sperm from leaking out onto your panties and drying out to crusty texture.

O & X's

Pepper.

mreneetgmreneetgover 13 years ago
Great followup

Thanks for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Uh...

your =/= you're

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 5 years ago
great chapter

nis cock description lacked a little.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous