All Comments on 'John and Dr. Jenny meet Jamal J.'

by rondori

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bad and poor

Really poor illustrations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wouldn't care about lawsuits

I would shoot the bastard nigger DEAD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
about the illustrations

to the mr. or mrs. or miss. anonymous who spoke of them. lets see you do better.

to the writer: i found myself liking it despite the very obvious non-consent/reluctance idea. the introduction was kind of abrupt but it worked, though it might not work every time. liked the drawings. pretty cool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
maybe stick with illustrations?

The scenario lacked even a shred of believability. Pictures were pretty good, but your writing does nothing to elevate this cliche to believable. I couldn't even get off reading it- that's how dull it was. "JOHN, DR. JENNY, JAMAL": maybe next time if you start with less hackneyed names you might actually go somewhere. But I doubt it. White guys may have smaller ducks than blacks, but at least we know how to use our brains to get in a girl's pants. Better luck next time, "jamal", you're going to need it. -k

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yawn...

Another black man/white woman story on Literotica...how refreshing...this is 2010 people, the whole interracial thing isn't exactly exotic anymore, I think we can move along...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
PICS

Those PICTURES! OMG. Made me cum almost instantly. Great work!

rondorirondoriover 13 years agoAuthor
Writing exercise

This was done at the request of John and Jenny K. The first few paragraphs are exactly as K. and his wife sent them along with several pics of his wife. I chose to keep the story short and limit myself to four illustrations. If you have critical remarks about the drawings, please do so, i wish to learn from my mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Racist trash

No comment, except not quite as crappy as SamuelX

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowalmost 11 years ago
Illustrations

The story is pretty standard stuff, but these illustrations are really good, and the more you look at them, the better they seem!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
loved the ending

Genital elephantitis, ahahahaha. I loved the ending!!! I couldnt stop laughing. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Jenny needs to shave disgusting pussy and divorce John before Jamal takes.her to his crib to take care of all of his domestic needs including cleaning house and fixing tasty meals plus going his homework under the stringent eyes of his black girlfriend who will spank her ass for grades less than an A and she will have an apologetic white bitch to service her and her black girlfriends to make tearful confessional amends for past racism shown to blacks. Being humiliated as a slut for BBC once pregnancy confirmed will be priceless as she shoes her newly gained skills in handling BBC of other blacks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Humiliating Dr Jenny

Dr Jenny will be the primary physician Jamal will go to for treatment of his ankle and Jamal will make her responsible for renting a hotel room with mini kitchen where she will prepare dishes of baked ziti with cheese as a humiliating reminder of her preferring the restaurant than treating Jamal's twisted ankle. Jamal's Black girlfriend knocks on the door and he makes a naked Jenny open door to let her in and she swats her luscious white ass to assert her dominance over her as she mouths a shocked ouch.

Girlfriend strips naked and gives Jenny a very long and luscious mouth watering kiss as both women start exchanging fluids between each other as tongues swirling to explore each woman's deep mouth cavity much to the humiliating shame of Jenny's reddening cheeks before pushing hard on Jenny's strong back to force her to start swallowing whole and sucking Jamal's jutting upwardly stiff cock as she takes complete charge of making sure Jenny sates Jamal's primal sexual needs to the point of complete exhaustion until she is made to ride Jamal harder until he cums massively inside Jenny's fertility cunt.

Pasta time comes and the exhausted Jenny is made to serve the black couple the two bowls of hot steaming pasta bowls with cheese and sauce and being ordered to suck clean her Black Mistress' toes to compensate for having nothing to eat. Then they go to bed together for a night of torrid sex.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. The reference to tropical filiariasis was a little off but definitely shows the clever answer of a biological and medical educated mind in sync with your other stories. The tales weave in and out in a totally believable atmosphere and have an erotic pull that is lacking in other sex stories CUDOS, Aragan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous