All Comments on 'All Pets Go To Heaven, Puppets, Too'

by andtheend

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Samatha

This was beautifully written and I proudly add my first kitten's name to the first comment left behind. She was a jet black kitten that I had begged my mother to keep when she wandered into my life right around Halloween. She wandered too far one day and was struck by a car. My dad placed her lifeless body in the ground and I placed a marker of stone above it.

Sorry to hear of your loss. God bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sylvester my rabbit

Such a heartwarming story. I think we ,who have been lucky, have had a pet that we hope is waiting for us. No human is as loyal as a pet.My husband and I even had a bunch of goldfish that came to the front of the fishbowl every nite to greet us when we came home from work.Thank you for your great story.

YoursSINSerelyYoursSINSerelyover 13 years ago
Tinkerbell

While I don't know if this is a true story or not, it was very well written and brought a tear or two to my eyes just the same. It's been almost two years to the day that I had to put my cat down from kidney failure. Actually, it will be two years in two more days. Funny, the dates we remember when sometimes, I can't remember if it's Monday or Tuesday.

The poor guy put up such a good fight right up until the end, but on the other hand, he filled my life for seventeen years with so much fun and so many stories to be told. I should write about them, to share with the world as you have done here.

Thank you for writing this. And, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. ~~Babs

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

More garbage from one of Literotica's leading garbage producers...BOSTONFICTIONWRITER! Once again, he's put on his "girl" costume and is trying to pass the first of MANY stories that will be entered into this contest as the work of one of his exes'. GIVE US A BREAK FREDDIE! Pretty much the only positive comments that will be posted on an andtheend story are going to be from BFW alts. Everyone else can see this for the drivel and refuse that it is. A waste of contest space and since this one is so long, an utter waste of time as well.

Please, Laurel and Manu! End the misery for your worthwhile contibuting authors. Please get rid of BostonFictionWriter (and all alts) and Scouries (and all alts.) Clean up your contests, clean up your forums, and make Literotica a fun place to be again. Get rid of the rabble-rousers/shit stirrers/whiny idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Well, to be honest

I don't know what in the Hell the basher below is going on about, but I don't care. To me, it's more about the story and this was a really good one.

You totally got to me. I ran the whole gammit reading this piece. First of all, I never expected to read something like this here, but I"m so glad I did. You made my Day. You made me remember Rusty, my Irish Setter. I loved that dog. Dumb as a rock still, we had a real bond, so much so that she fended off a German Shepherd to save me from being bitten.

I cried, I was sad, I laughed, and finally at the end of the story, I was happy. I can't recall ever reading a story here that evoked so much emotion from me. Wow, you are truly a gifted writer and now that I found you, I shall read more of you.

I gave you a 5 vote, of course. Thank you so much for my story. I've already printed it out and passed it around the office.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for reading, voting for, and taking the time to comment on my story, All Pets Go To Heaven, Puppets, too.

It was as fun writing this story as it was sad. I hope this story becomes everyone's reality. It would be so joyous to be reunited with our beloved pets again.

Gees, If Lawrence Welk has his accordion, I wonder if I can bring my dildo and vibrator to Heaven with me? I really do love them (lol).

LOVS4PLAYLOVS4PLAYover 13 years ago
BEATIFULLY WRITTEN,

What an amazing talent you have been blessed with. As I was reading past pets reappeared,What a wonderful feeling to remember those priceless experiences..As in your story Ive also had to put down my friend,,(1) DOTIEY a WEIMARANER, & (2)NAVAR a ALASKAN MALAMUTE & WOLF .hi-bred. Loved it, & thank you for re-awaking the long forgotten memories...Its a shame that a FIVE (5) is the highest score we can give you..

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
REAL NICE STORY GREAT WRITING

well you have surprise me with this story but i should not be so surpried as you never fail to please me with most of what you write.

and yes i have voted five jr.

Deja_twoDeja_twoover 13 years ago
'Tis true...

Dogs are a good judge of character and, of course, as pets they are the best. There has been a dog in my house for more years than I care to remember; one, most people swore, was 100 percent human in deed and thought.

My current dog is a real champion too and loves a cured ‘pig’s ear’ as a treat; trouble is rather than eating it, more often than not, he makes it into a silk purse.

Best wishes for the competition.

AmitdankevinAmitdankevinover 13 years ago

That was a nice and lovely story. I specially loved the ending.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why is the voting turned off?

Why is the voting turned off on all your red H stories? It's as though you turned off the voting just in time to freeze those little red Hs. But isn't that against the rules of Literotica? You can only have the red H if you LEAVE THE VOTING TURNED ON.

Strangely enough, Bostonfictionwriter has done the same thing with all of his red H stories.

andtheendandtheendover 13 years agoAuthor
Why? Because

Actually, it is not against the rules of Literotica to turn off the voting. What it does though is excludes me from winning the contest.

Why do I turn off the voting? Because of whackos like you who take pleasure in erasing the red H's of authors that have spent time and considerable effort to write free stories for the pleasure of readers. Many authors have turned off the voting on their red H stories, PrincessErin for one.

Now, let me ask you a question? Why are you such an asshole on Thanksgiving Day. What did your mother do to raise such a miserable fuck as yourself to piss on everyone's story.

Your IP address has been reported.

Have a happy holiday.

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
rainbow bridge...

Touched me again! Animal are a wonderful judge of character. I don't allow men into my life who do not have or at least like animals, either. When I was working at an animal hospital the saddest and most rewarding part of my job at the front desk, was to be there with my empathy and help ease the pain of the loss or tough decision clients made of putting their pet out of misery - a kindness - we cannot afford our own kind.

It always surprises people to learn that their beloved pets retain their unique personalities (as do humans) and try hard to get their attention. The click clack of doggy toe nails on the floor, the warm weight of a cat on the pillow, the chitter sounds of a bird, distantly heard and thinking it is only in their heads. But it isn't, and I try to bring comfort with my connections. The signs are there if we would just open up to them. I know my pets are all at the Rainbow Bridge, just the other side of Heaven, waiting to greet me. Have you heard of it?

I've written a story along the same lines, (non-erotic) but from a signs and visit perspective. I'm also working on a story for this site, featuring animal lovers making a connection.

A heartfelt contribution! Thank you.

~Luna

PS: Loved the sniff test. I shall have to remember that, myself :) Witty, lady!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

princess a black persian cross breed. Her favourite treat was curry and rice. Your story was very beautiful keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mitzi

beautiful story. mitzi was a westhighland terrier very loving, reading your story memories of her

DarkAurther6969DarkAurther6969over 3 years ago

Wow that was story was really Great it made me cry for a bite, I Really Love that Notion I really Hope that is True. Sadly through out my Life I only had three Pets I too hope to see them again, Named Bluey a Blue Bird Greeny a Green Bird and Muffy a Muse that acts more like Rat Always the Escape Artist Escaping and Chowing on things at night. Hay to be fare I was a Kid when I had those Pets. And I know that this Cleary Isn't a Pet But I so want o see it in Heaven, and before I begin I'm Not Making Fun I Truly Love this as If it was an actual Pet. I Recently Lost/Had To Get Ride of My Favorite Chair which I named Clare duo to a long Story Involving One of Life's Obstacles, Man I Love that Chair we did everything together that Chair Clare has seen me Through a lot of Good Times and Yes some Bad Times too. Yeah Sure she may Not be a Recliner But I still loved her, She was even there for many of my firsts Mostly Non Sexual Or Erotic. I well Never Forget about her she well always be in my memories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous