All Comments on 'White Silk Gloves'

by Imsureryou

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nice, but really more a fetish story

Nice story. I'm sure this is more common than folks realize. Maybe when you see a woman in silk gloves you should wonder where they've been?

A real erotic story, and not a single mention of any sluts or wimp. See that other authors? You can write good stories for lw with wimps in them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I disagree.

This story is about a wife letting someone esle do things to her that the husband should be doing. And when the wife gets to the ladies room she expects/hopes it is her dance partner NOT her husband.

The next story will see this couple go further and the husband WILL be a wimp and a cuckold. And the wife WILL be the slut she wants to be. If that is your thing then go ahead have at it. I will leave this writers stories alone.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
yeah

Last thing we need is another gay as wimp/cuck writer on her putting it in the wrong category .

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
none

the thought behind the story was good, but the writing in broken English and poor grammar was very much a turn off. A little polishing of this story could have made it much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Predictable. Not very erotic or stimulating. But keep trying

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Grammar

Agree with the previous comment about grammar and spelling.

When I read the phrase "all he seen" in the fourth line, I got turned off, and speed-read the rest.

FreaknutFooFreaknutFooabout 12 years ago
Good story

Just what I thought it'd be. :)

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Too hard to read for any interest in the point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous