All Comments on 'First Blowjob & From a Guy'

by bobcat753

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good

very true sounding and nicely told i want more lol

james_38671

jw_1970jw_1970about 13 years ago
Brought back memories

My first blowjob was from a guy, although it wasn't in a car.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Gay story by a gay man

This guy does not strike me as a straight guy whatsoever. Why? (1) Gets hard making out with a man; (2) anal sex only prevented by lack of preparation--and aware on his first male-male encounter (at 21, no less) about rectal cleansing; (3) so much focus on the physique of his friend; (4) sensory cues such as the male musk aroma filling the car (as a positive); and (5) making out for a whole fucking hour? I am a straight guy who has traded BJs with a couple of guys, but kissing, being anal curious (let alone aware), and getting off on masculine scents and physiques were outright repulsive considerations in my youth. After 12 years working as an erotic publisher I have greatly expanded horizons, but this story far exceeds what I define as a "bi-curious" (straight) male. This is a closeted gay male. Maybe the writer retold his experience for a gay audience, but there's little here for a straight man to relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Omg

Omg how was it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great job

That was a great story, it reminded me of my first experience with a guy. Was very similar , but at his house after school just playing around. We ended up naked and sucking each others cock. We didn't last very long the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Blow jobs

Somehow one guy giving another a blow job is a great experience. How can you not reciprocate? The taste of the cum, the scent, the physical and sensual pleasure of touching each other's naked bodies -- all a great part of the experience. Add to the mix other characteristics -- hairy abs, hairy chest, hairy cock, and you've got great visual and sensory pleasures. Add details to the story! You probably cannot give (or get) only one blow job in your life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
guy. on guy

Sounded like a wonderful experience, something I'd love to try as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Curious

I remember my first time. Very young.

About ten or eleven years old. My best

Friend dared me to Suck his cock if I

did he would suck my cock. His was very small

Hard. Mine had always been rather large.

We beat each other off for a while. Till we both

Came. At that age no cum. I have dreamed of

That occasion often. Of course now 40

Years later I still get hard thinking about it.

I would like to do it again ! But with who ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Curious

I still dream of sucking a cock.

I have only sucked on one. While

I was in my youth. But, I

Still dream While lying next

To my wife in bed. I get a hard on

Thinking of sucking another mans

Cock. I know of gay friends but

Just not interested In them. I think there

Has to be a physical attraction first. I want to

Hold a cock in my hands and finger a mans

Bottom while he cums in my mouth...

Frustrated N Curious.........

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My first time was with my cousin we stroked each other while his brothers were out and I was spending the night there. His cock was huge and mine average.loved the feel of his lips on my cock he swallowed my load and I tried the same but vomited. Man it was hot though still have the fantasy of fucking him now at 49 but know that will never happen as he lives in different state and we have never discussed that night again. God he was hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Had mine cock sucked at 16

In Cleveland , Ohio at 16, was picked up at a bus station ans taken for a ride, I thought home ( Bus Service ended, so I Hitched Hiked )

He was over 40 I think, always remember RED 1965 Chevy Hard Top, He asked if Anyone have even sucked my dick, I said no, he said your girlfriend did not, Nope

we went to a place called Clark Field, and there he started to talk dirty, while stroking His , and then I started to stroke mine.

We finally dropped our pants , and he went down on me, I am 6.5 and cut, took like 2 minutes till I shot my Load, he took it all, and kept on sucking, I then Looked at his cock ( the car was dark ) I thought WOW, he was 8+ and cut also, after a while i went down on his, and right before he came , he pulled my head up, so i could watch his cum shoot out, He sucked me 1 more time till I shot another load, then took me home, We seen each other off and on for about a year.

I even went to his house with his wife there, , and she knew , i could tell the look on her face, but said nothing at that time

About 6 months later I did get a chance to have a 3 some with them ,

Still like some days to get my dick sucked by a man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1st bj

I am a old man at least to me as I am 58 years old, straight but am curious because

I think about another straight man whether single, married, divorced widower, old it does not matter as I want to experience getting serviced ( my man meat sucked dry ).

I would not suck the man in return ( no ) but I might touch his man pole, / woody / or whatever name you want to call a c*ck. I might give a little touch, rub his woody with my fingers even stroke it maybe that is just maybe? maybe even jerk him off while jerking myself off who knows.

I just am a straight horny old58 year old man who's c*ck needs some attention.

By the way if you are a straight man in my area give me a ring

702-896-7331

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My first

First cock i sucked, late one night i went to the public toilets near the beach, feeling horny i sat on the toilet and began to wank, then someone came in and caught me, without saying anything he pulled his cock out and i started to suck it, i was so horny, first cock in my mouth, i kept sucking for awhile then it was his turn, he gave me a great blowjob, then he finished up, we watched each other wank till we came, then got up and left, after that i began hooking up with guys online and ended up sucking many more dicks and getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Most men have a problem with the kissing. They will suck a dick, but kiss! My very first time I gave head I was 10. The other guy was 16 and black. I barely started to kiss, lick and suck him before his mother called for him. He got me hooked on BBC.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous