All Comments on 'In the Red Parlor'

by PennLady

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
bulltlrbulltlrover 13 years ago
Stepping outside your box and......

damn woman that was amazing......

A good friend once told me...

It's always good for a writer to get out of his/her box and try something they've never attempted before. Stephen King gets stale because he writes the exact same genre and storyline over and over and over and.........always try new things as a writer!

Loved it Pennlady and I hope you continue to explore your potential as a writer of all genre!

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 13 years ago
excellent

really enjoyed this, but just one anachronism caught me - use of "cum" is modern. "come" was used in victorian times, but usually "spend" for orgasm, or when referring to semen, "spendings" or "spunk"

mokkelkemokkelkeover 13 years ago

can't agree more with previous comment. even if it was written on request it was done wonderful and i wouldn't mind reading more about Sadie's adventure as she explores her sexuality in more detail :)

Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
No icing penalties...

because all the ice melted away. The Zamboni driver is now out of work. Maybe you’ll have to come up with a new writing name like desertlady, what heat. Quite a break out, by all means continue…

MetamorphoseMetamorphoseover 13 years ago
Not bad

<It's not a story about character or plot. If that's not your thing, you've been warned>

Dont do that. Dont hide behind experiments, and promises of a story lacking a story. Aim high and mean it. The mechanics of sex without characters and plot is as fun as reading an Ikea 'do it yourself' manual.

Despite your claim the main character comes off nicly with her Shyness and innocence. While not something to build a character to remember it holds on its own in a one page orgy.

realtrealtover 13 years ago
By all means continue..

You definitely have a flair for this genre. Keep going, most enjoyable.

bashfullyshamelessbashfullyshamelessalmost 12 years ago
Nice Piece!

I've wondered before about whether or not an erotic piece would fly well without doing a lot of scene-setting. "In media res" works well for so many genres, but what makes a story erotic is so often a matter of context. You did a great job of creating that context within the action itself. I liked this. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just what the hell was that all about

why was she in the room and being treated like that.....we need to know just why was she being used as a sex slave....

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceabout 10 years ago
very intriguing

A fun read, start to finish. I picked this one on a whim and was not disappointed. Thinking about questions like "when is this happening" or "who are those people" was almost as exciting as the well-written sexy bits. You definitely scratched a few of my itches. Very nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPennLady@PennLady
1733 Followers
7/5/21: My story "Altering the Plans" has started posting. Content warning: this story features a main character who leaves an abusive relationship, and whose ex engages in harassment post breakup. I would characterize it, in terms of storytelling, as "mild", although I realiz...

story TAGS