All Comments on 'Whip It Out Ch. 03'

by mysreader

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
I'm curious

When's the son going to fuck his mother up the arse?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Nice pacing

Not everyone wants to get to the sex right away.

As long as there is satisfaction for all, just touching is fine.

But maybe that's just me.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
nice

i liked the pace also, nice and real, yet sexy hot

gotranegotraneover 13 years ago
Great story!

Nice, but I'd love to see Mom and Amber have a round either with "junior" or alone with each other. That way they can compare notes, together.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A quick but very good story

Hot and teasing but still nice and erotic.

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a great story, and I love the title

"Whip it out." How many boys have the urge to do that right in front of their own mother? Lots and lots, probably at one time or another most of them, who knows maybe every last kid has felt the desire. "Show it hard for mom," boys write on the bathroom wall at school. There's an exhibitionism hardwired in young males to let mom get a real good look at what they've got jumping around in their pants, haul out their fat young cock and have their mommy feast her eyes on it. Plenty of sons would love to drop their shorts, toss them aside, and just casually parade around the house when they're alone with their mother. Like it's a perfectly normal thing for a boy to show his mom everything he's got between his legs--his fat young penis and his heavy hanging loaded balls. Many mothers smile and indulge their young son's desire. What's the harm? Meanwhile, his mother is secretly delighting in the sight of her baby boy's remarkably large penis bobbing up and down, "my my it used to be a cute little pippy how did it ever get that big! Why he could split me in two--" And when mom lowers her glance a fraction of an inch and sees her boy's loaded balls hanging down, she thinks of all of her kid's warm creamy semen getting shot up between her thighs and filling her motherly cunt to overflowing--and has a great convulsive cum on the spot.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 3 years ago
Such a warm relationship

Mom is so realistic in her role as parent/lover.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 months ago

The son gets to experience the difference between a woman and a girl. This is truly a beautiful love story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous